Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116843.msg5087135#msg5087135

In a far away Eastern Europe country, a small rusted jail exists in the middle of a field. There, some of the more dangerous prisoners have been sent to spend a very long time. Of course, since the jail is out of the way, and there's nothing to do around it, very few people want to work there. Rumors are that strange things go on in this jail, abuses, improper behavior, and because of that, those who apply to work there are typically not much better than the prisoners themselves.

Abuse is indeed a daily routing in this jail. Guards abuse the prisoners, who in turn try to get back at the guards. It's a circle where sex is heavily involved, and in some cases, physical violence as well. There, only the strong stay since, while the others, well they go a bit crazy...

For this RP I want two groups: Guards and Prisoners. The story will revolve around the interactions between the two groups, with a lot of abuse and sex being involved. There can be consensual sex of course but also a lot of NC situations. Since it's so out of the way the groups will be left to themselves, with no real care about consequences from their actions. Mostly, those who like to dominate will be Guards and those who want to be on the submissive side will be Prisoners, although there can be exceptions, and certainly people who like to play both can start riots or such.

If you have any question let me know.

Character Sheet

Picture:

Name:

Equipment: (Prisoners only have jumpsuits)

Bio:

Reason for being in jail: (Prisoners only)

NC Preference: (dom / sub / both)

Ons/Offs:
----

elfguy

Character Sheet

Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Janie Morales

Equipment: Camo pants, army boots, white sports bra, baton, knife hidden in her boots

Bio: Janie was born in Romania from a Romanian mother and a Brazilian father, and quickly became part of a tough street gang. She did a lot of crimes, anything from car theft, drugs and bullying. She learned that the only person who will look out for her was herself. She trained hard, becoming stronger than average, and made the law in the street, becoming leader of her street gang.

Soon however the Police came down and arrested a lot of the gang members. She escaped, and although she was suspected of criminal behavior, they could not prove it and she never got arrested. With no job and no more gang, she looked for something to do, and learned about this jail and what went on here. She applied, thinking it would be ironic if she became a guard. She was pleased to find out she could freely give in to her dominating behavior on the prisoners. She's physically very strong and can impose herself fairly easily. As such, she rarely ever uses a gun or even a tazer.

Deep inside of her however, she also has another desire which rarely surfaced on the outside, but now that she's working in a jail and seeing some of the things done, she sometimes feels like being on the receiving side. As long as she's sure she'll gain control back, she's willing to sometimes lose control and have a prisoner abuse her, even beat her up.

NC Preference: both

Ons/Offs: Off: Herma/futa, death
----

Vaulera

Picture:

Name: Daniel "Prophet"

Equipment: Jumpsuit

Bio: In and out of gangs and prisons from the age of fourteen, Daniel  the "prophet" has been hardened by a life of shadows and blood. in his most recent escape he killed a guard with the sleeve he tore off his jumpsuit. they called him prophet because he was always an omen of bad things to come.

Reason for being in jail: copious murder charges

NC Preference: dom

Ons/Offs: scat vore death

Sharon

Picture:

Name:Jane Mary William "the Bitch"

Equipment: jumpsuits

Bio:She was always from the poorest of the poor when she was younger and that is what drive her to skip taxes that would bring her more money where she didn't have to worried about where her next meal was coming from. Or how she would get the money to eat. She used to walked the street pimping herself out for money. She was stealing for her Pimp but then the pimp wanted her to pay him back. And became her first owner. Soon he was board with her and pasted her on to the next person. To where she was had 7 master under her belt before she was took to Jail Hell.

In the outside of the walls she was a collared and Marked Slave. But Her master was tired of her and so he was the one that reported the Tax Paper problem. Soon she was the bus to nowhere. Where she would do anything to stay alive here. Her old master knew what kind of Prison it was that she was going to as he laugh her as she was load on the bus.

Reason for being in jail:She a white collar Prisoner, She got caught with some bad tax papers and somehow ended up in this hell hole.

NC Preference: Sub

Ons/Offs:she hadn't really found much that take her off only Death of herself.

elfguy

Well I'm glad to see some more interest. We'd need around 4 prisoners and 4 guards I would say to be able to start this.
----

kobrakid92

Picture:

Name: Grigory Petrov "The Blade"

Bio: Grigory was born in Moscow to a family in poverty. At a young age he was diagnose with schizophrenia, with both persona's showing signs of extreme violence. At age 16 he ran away from home and was forced into a life of crime to survive. When he was 18 he ended up killing a man when he wouldn't give up his money. Grigory stabbed the man with a knife and watched the life leave his eyes and from then on was fascinated with killing. He went on a killing spree across Russia but was finally captured when he was 22. No standard prison would take him so he was sent to a out of the way prison where he was sent for life.

Reason for being in jail: Serial Killer

NC Preference: Dom

Offs: Bathroom play and death of himself

Miyu

I want to be a prisoner but you need guards. So I will wait a bit to see if you get more guards if not reserve me one.

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Astrid

Equipment: A taster, baton, and a pair of cuffs

Clothing: Astrid most often wears jeans or shorts and a cut off t-shirt with some sarcastic comment splash across it.

Bio: Astrid grew up in foster care in the inner city where only the strong come out without a vice of some kind. When it comes right down to it she didn't escaped entirely either. She live constantly with pain the need to feel or inflict it. She was a failure at life by societies rules she lived in the underbelly of the world for the whole of her life associating with the worst types of people her beauty and charm(when she felt like using it) a lethal combination when paired with her infatuation with pain.

What brought her to the prison? it was simple really a rumor. A rumor that the guards held power over the prisoners and no one cared what was done there. It was a forgotten dirty secret, dust kept under the rug and the perfect place for someone like Astrid who was tired of flitting from place to place. Tired of running every time the cops got too close. It would let her have roots, a legit job for the first time in her life and someplace to call home as twisted as it was.

She never actually thought she had a chance of getting a job. She barely had a legal name let alone a history worth looking into but they didn't give a shit about any of it. They looked her over asked a her a few questions she didn't bother to sugar coat her answers to and then lead her into the ward and told her to get to work. It was the easiest interview of her life.

Though not especially strong Astrid is gifted. She can find even the smallest ways to cause great amounts of pain, she's leaned pressure points and nerve clusters on the body, she's inventive with ways to produce pain from using something small like a pencil shoved under someone's fingernail to something obvious and therefor more mundane like shocking them with her best friend tasty just to watch them squirm.

But as much as she loves to doll out pain and she does love it she is a creature of contrast and craves the same pain she's inflicting on others to be inflicted on her. Sexually she's a switch able to go back and forth on a whim but she craves both and since inflicting pain in this place is easy sport gaining the other has proved a challenge.

NC Preference:both

Offs: scat, vore,

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

elfguy

Sweet, should be able to start soon.

----

EvilEye

Name:Rebecca 'Heartless' Stone

Equipment: Handcuffs, mace, taser, Boots and knife

Bio: Growing up in a rough house hold Rebecca or Becky just wanted to be strong because standing 4'11-5'0 she is not only the shortest person in her family but the only one not addicted to something. hen she was five her dad beat her herion addicted mother to death in a drunken rage but the police never found the body that was buried in the junkyard that acted as backyard. When she was eight her brother (who was 13) shot there father to protect her then the carefully hid him with their mom in the 'Backyard'. Their life was happy until her brother was 16 and she was elevn where he brought over some 'friends who tried to rape her and her brother did nothing to help because he was high on something. That lasted until she was sixteen where she finally ran away and lived with a nice prison guard who she took after and works in the prison. She is heartless, but she hasnt hurt any prisoners like she knows some of her fellow guards have.

Reason for being in jail: (Prisoners only)

NC Preference: Both

Ons/Offs

(When at work wears a tank top and combat boots with black jeans)
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Vaulera

tDid i start that "nickname" thing by accident?

elfguy

----

Sharon

Quote from: Vaulera on August 19, 2011, 12:03:36 AM
tDid i start that "nickname" thing by accident?

I think so. I couldn't help but follow your lead on that one. After all this is a Jail setting. Hardly anyone really used their real name there. I am right?

EvilEye

Yeah, my aunt is a prison guard and shes known as officer heartless so I copied her nickname.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

JadenMystic

I'll be a prisoner. Just give me a bit and I'll post a char sheet. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Aurora Wayland

(Looking for someone to play her brother! :D )

Picture:

Name: Casey Townsend

Bio: Casey grew up in a broken home with her family. She spent years in and out of foster homes untill her Brother found her when she was eighteen. Young and happy to be with the only person she cared about the two of them went on a wild spree of crime, robbing banks and people.

After 4 years on the run, the two of them were finally caught and convicted to 20 years in prison. She now is in prison with her brother, doing tattoo work for fellow inmates in exchange for money and other things she may need.

Reason for being in jail: Numerous bank robberies with her Brother

NC Preference: None

Ons: Voyeurism, orgies, group sex.
Offs: No SCAT, no death.

JadenMystic

Name: Shannon

Bio: Bipolar from the age of 13, she started popping pills and other drugs to try to stay more in a 'Manic' state. She was a bitch when she was in her 'depressive' state, and had a few scars to show for her suiside attempts. She had been a druggie for years. Buying, selling, using. She would do just about anything in order to get her weed of other drugs.

Reason for being in jail: Marijuana and Drug Trafficking

NC Preference: Both Dom and Sub depending on my mood at the time.

Ons/Offs:
MAJOR ON--Pinning me to the bed, spanking, strangling (to a point), Spanking, whips, hand-cuffs, Letting me be in charge sometimes and getting to do the same to you. Recently, Incest has been a big turn on for me. Not completely sure why, but probably the whole forbidden thing of it all.
MAYBE--The only time in real life or in a RP I've completely freaked out was when I had my head forced down to suck the guy off. I have no problem giving oral, but something about when my head is pinned so I can't move it freaks me out and I completely lose it and have trouble keeping with it.  I can sometimes get back going into it, but it's sometimes difficult for me to do so. Depending upon the RP situation this can be discussed in possibly being done. I just have to make sure I feel ok with being able to handle that situation again.
MAJOR OFF--Absolutely no waterplay including feces and vomit. Just EEEEWWWWWW.

Sexual Elements
Likes: -Anal, Receiving Anal Sex, Being Pregnant, -Bondage, Administering Gags, Being Tied, Chaining Another, Collaring Another, Tying Another, Wearing Gags, -Breasts, Being Titfucked, Breast and Nipple Play, Lactating, Suckling, Titfucking Another, -Dom and Sub, Being Bitten, Being Spanked, Biting Another, Coercion and Blackmail, Competition with Others, Dirty Talking, Hair Pulling, Kidnapping Another, Pleasure Control, Roughhousing, Spanking Another, Dry Sex, Excessive Semen, Fingers in Mouth, -Foreplay, Being Teased, Giving Hand Jobs, Giving Massages, Kissing, Masturbation, Receiving Hand Jobs, Receiving Massages, Scratching, Teasing Another, Tickling Another, Watching Masturbation, Giving Cum Facials, Incest, Male Genitals, Menses, -Multiple Partners, Lesbian Orgies, Orgies MFF, Navel Play, -Oral, Being Licked, Gagging, Giving Cunnilingus, Giving Fellatio, Licking Another, Receiving Cunnilingus, Receiving Fellatio, Swallowing Semen, Throat Penetration, Performing Cum Inflation, Receiving Cum Facials, Safe Sex, -Sex Toys, Strap Ons, Vibrators, Undergoing Cum Inflation, -Vaginal, Giving Vaginal Fisting, Receiving Vaginal Fisting, Squirting, Tribadism, Vaginal Deflowering
Want to Try / Maybe: Being Chained, Being Kidnapped, Being Tickled, Being a Harem Member, Breath Control, Cervical Penetration, Controlled Breath, Double Penetration, Frotting, Giving Pegging, Impregnating Another, Nonconsensual Scenes, Oral Deflowering, Oral Virginity, Orgies MFMF, Orgies MMF, Paddles, Pain and Torture, Physical Force, Receiving Pegging, Sexual Restraints, Snowballing, Vaginal Virginity, Wearing Collars, Whips and Flogs
Dislikes: Footplay
Never: Being Mutilated, Castrating Another, Hard Vore Victim, Mutilating Another, Needleplay, Performing Hard Vore, Perverting Nature, Scat, Watersports

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

elfguy

----

Snark

Name: Zachary "The Pocket"

Equipment:Jumpsuit

Bio: Not from some terrible home, but not well off either, most Zachary was just bored and discontent. He wanted something more out of life. He started just simple shop lifting and pickpocketing when he was a teen, and got just the naughtiest thrill from it. He liked taking things that weren't his, it gave him a sense of real danger, of real risk! He'd been traveling across Europe now, making a life out of theft, living well too. It wasn't until he tried stealing from someone who ended up being a powerful person that he was cuaght and sent to some jail in the middle of nowhere.  He would actually not be completely crushed by this defeat though. There were women here- both guards and prisoners, and a bad reputation for being a place where pain was given and recvied in the most interesting ways. He was curious more than anything. Maybe he could still get some thrills.

Reason for being in jail: Burglary

NC Preference: both

Ons: Giving and getting some pain, group sex, things where there's a chance of getting 'cuaght', some bondage, anal,  dirty talk
Off: same as everyone else it seems, just scat and death

(sorry if there are too many prisoners already...)

elfguy

We need more guards at this point.
----

EvilEye

I'll play a second if you want...
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

Aurora Wayland

Be cool if someone wants to play Casey's brother. :D

Sharon

I could play a guard too. If we really need another one. and I could make it a guy to could be the one that had fun with Bitch the night before hehe

JadenMystic

If you do that, tho, you'll be RPing with yourself. Have the guy be the one in the solitary! ;)

EvilEye

I could play the gurad that plays around with Bitch
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous