The Hunger Games & So Much More! {m//} Many Ideas, Come Play!

Started by D is for Demon, August 10, 2014, 10:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D is for Demon

Hello, I am bored and thus actively looking for a roleplay or three.

I bring many years of roleplaying experience with me.

First and foremost, all roleplays with me will be MxM, so if that is not your cup of tea, I am sorry.

I prefer neither all-romance/smut nor all-story roleplays, but a combination of both.

I have only a few limits: no toilet stuff, no mpreg, no kids, and no bestiality. I am open to other kinks. I prefer to play switch/seke characters, and I don't really do the D/S thing unless my writing partner desires it.

I am also not the neighborhood grammar Nazi. I don't do labels like 'lit' and ask only that you are basically fluent in English and use your spellchecker. My average post is 2+ paragraphs but I am happy with whatever, except for one-liners. I tend to mirror-post.

I am very open to a large array of roleplaying ideas. I like various fandoms (mainly literary) and different pairings and eras. I like gothic and dark ambiance. I tend to play OCs when playing in an established world setting.

I would love to do something based on the following book series or movies:
-- A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game of Thrones Series
-- The Mortal Instruments Series -or- The Infernal Devices Series
-- Divergent Series
-- The Hunger Games Series *****
-- The Watchmen
-- The Avengers
-- Pacific Rim

Right now I am REALLY craving a Hunger Games tribute x tribute roleplay.

I also like doing twisted fairytales, anything inspired by Lovecraft/The Cthulhu Mythos, and most anything from the Old World of Darkness series of roleplaying games.

I'd adore getting to play Loki (x Thor or x Tony preferably.) Really though, I will play Loki x most any of the Avengers, x OC, x god/demi-god from another pantheon, etc.

Pairings? Well, I will list a small sampling (my preferred role is listed first in bold):
-- Vampire x Werewolf (The Mortal Intruments)
-- Vampire x Warlock (TMI)
-- Warlock x Shadowhunter (TMI)
-- Warlock x Werewolf (TMI)
-- Tribute x Mentor (The Hunger Games)
-- Tribute x Tribute (THG) *****
-- Knight x Prince
-- Knight x Lord
-- Elf x Half-Orc
-- Elf x Human
-- Demon x Angel
-- Demon x Priest
-- Kidnap Victim x Kidnapper
-- Pyscho x Psychiatrist
-- King x Viking Raider
-- Roman Emperor x Gladiator

I like a large variety of pairings, and enjoy power conflict dynamics.

I also like to play in different eras. So here is another list:
-- The Ancient World (particularly Rome)
-- The Middle Ages
-- The Renaissance
-- The Victorian Era
-- The Roaring '20's
-- WW II
-- The 1960's

Please feel free to suggest your own ideas.

I hope some of this has intrigued or at least interested you (if you've made it this far!) If you want to roleplay with me, you can contact me via PM. I prefer to play by email, however, I will also play via PM or thread if you prefer.
...by a knight of ghost and shadow, I summoned am to tourney...