closed

Started by Old Lady Willow, June 14, 2011, 11:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

I'm looking for a human female to play agenst my (sometimes)female character. They're best friends, and after collage they move in to a cabin in the woods that your character inhearited. All seems well, but on the first night my character gets bit by a werewolf. At sunset the next day, she undergoes her first transformation. Now, in 'wolf' form, she becomes male. He, upon seeing the human, marks her as his mate. He rapes her. When the sun rises, she turns back to normal, with no memory. A pattern very quickly is formed, a human female at day, a male werewolf at night. Slowly, your character might even begin to enjoy being raveged by the wolf-man. But either way, several months later, your character wakes up sick, and she's missed her period. There's only one person that can be the father....

My character:

In human form

In werewolf form

This will most likely be in extreme, due to the slite beastiality werewolf character brings into the situation. Also, as the two women are only friends normally, I am not looking for any sex scenes between them when they're both in human form. However, this can be discused.
I would like to roleplay the birth of the pup/pups(I am thinking they only have a wolf form untill they reach maturity), as well as raising them, but this is not nessecery. Just tell me what you'd prefer.
Also, I'm willing to do just about anything, short of character death or waste comsumption.

Kairi

Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.