News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

*Hangs head at the rebuke but silently steals the WIN again, hiding it and myself away*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Breathless Intent

*Goes in search of Little Red, finding her in a big dark forest* Aw, you poor thing you've obviously gotten yourself lost. Here let me help you. *exchanges a map for the win and helps Lycana on her merry way, while dashing further into the forest to hide with the Win away from the prying greedy hands of the masses*

Lycana

*Struggles to figure out how she ended up with a map instead of the precious WIN. Turns around and goes after Miss. Intent finding the WIN* Thank you, my dear *hides it away within the deepest part of the ocean*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Belle33

*whistles to the sea and watches at dolphins return the WIN to her rightful owner - ME*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

Sorry Belle, tis mine! Win come to me!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Lycana

MzNurse

*hugs Lycana, replacing the win in her pocket with a teddy bear*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Breathless Intent

Nurse! We need a nurse quick! Someone's real sick over here! *jumps up and down and points into the other room. When Mz rushes off to go help the imaginary patient, this sneaky girl snatches the Win from her shelf and runs out in the opposite direction, cackling like mad*

Mordred

*disguised as Dr Dred.. finds himself in the luscious Breathless One's path where she nearly crashes but using his super-vampire-speed, gently (and lecherously) catches her, quickly pockets the win.. and puts her in a hospital bed to check her lip.. which.. Dr Dred finds through examination.. is quite healthy*

*exits hospital with win.. and a hefty supply of hospital jello.. of the indigo hued variety*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

"Doctor!  Oh Doctor! You dropped your stethoscope...." *exchanges win for stethoscope and swishes her hips as she saunters off*

Lycana

Nurse? Nurse! Please, let me just thank you for all you do in your line of work *as she flatters she steals the WIN and ushers the lovely MzNurse on her way*

Kitsunetsuki

*sneaks in & runs off with the win* ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*sees her leach trailing behind.. heh.. grabs it (gently.. but with a light tug).. sees the win come flying perfectly into his hand.. like a bit of metal lured by magnetics.. sending a ripple of joy through this and the neighboring dimensions. Gives the naughty Fox a pop on her bottom before vanishing into Blue-311.. (4 dimensions to the left, 7411311 to the left-forward)..*
*See Pillory*

Lycana

*Follows the directions and effectively steals the WIN returning it to its rightful owner... Me ^-^*

athenaspupil

*uses an anchant and divine power to invoke the goddess of wisdom who takes the win and gives it to the powerful newbie*

Mordred

*uses pure evil, shadow, a bit of the fangs.. and lots of slippery blueness to lure the wicked little win to his hands*
*See Pillory*

Lycana

*Steals the WIN just before it falls into Mordred evil, blue hands. Turns and blows him a kiss* thank you, my dear *before turning and running with it*

Belle33

*sticks out her foot, tripping Lycana and grabbing the WiN out of thin air before racing away*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

MzNurse

*slips Belle a laxative and steals the win while it takes effect*

...sorry, honey, but life can be the shits...

Ramman

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your win...*gives MzNurse a hug* Oh by the way does my shoulder smell like ether? It should. *Grabs the win from the now unconcious nurse.*

MzNurse

*giggles as Ramman takes of with a copy of my win*

Lycana

*Places a blindfold on MzNurse and spins her around rapidly before stealing the WIN and watching her walk around dizzy*

Kazuume

*Casually walks up to Lycana pulling a large juicy bone out for her wolfy. Smiles innocently, then tosses the bone watching wolfy give chase* Now that we are a lone... *grabs Lycana gives her a hard hug and a kiss slipping the win from her little hands then lets her go* Sorry but this is mine. *runs off giggling*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Tamhansen

*Bumps into a running giggling Kazuume, and deftly takes the win from her.*  Thank you my dear. *Gives her a kiss in return*
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Kazuume

*rips away his guitar and fondles him* Not so fast. *takes the win with her other hand then speed off on a rhino* ( i like rhinos!)
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences