Unnamed idea (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, September 12, 2012, 11:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Ranch life can be boring if you don't want to work with farm animals. Tv reception sucks, cell phone reception is nearly nonexistent and playing that new game you're looking forward to? Forget it unless to want to drive an hour to get it. Things are different here than in the city and when you get sick of it why not go to the city? That's exactly what one ranch owner's son did.

Soon he would have to return however after an accident had taken his parents from this world and their last wish was for him to inherit the ranch. Sure he could sell it but they predicted that. In their will they made it clear he had to spend a week there before selling the ranch. Although it wasn't written he would have to fire all the hands there and sell the animals as well. What kind of hell has this will gotten him into?

Looking for someone to play the son while I take control of one of the ranch hands living there. Pm me if interested.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204