Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Well get yer dancing shoes on Baby!!  We'll go cut a rug!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

*cuddles Camille in the hammock and watches dancing*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

*Sighs softly while snuggling in closer to the Divine One*  This is nice...

Phoenixrisen

*dances around handing out hugs* You's are all so awesome. :-)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Davina

Swashbuckler

I want to give the cowgirl something to ride....

Davina

Will you put your swords down when you take me?

Swashbuckler

Only if you promise not to remove the hat....

Davina

Swashbuckler

That's alright, my touching plans were elsewhere...

Davina

Would you like to pet my kitty, I noticed you had one with you earlier...

Swashbuckler

You would be surprised how many people miss that...and I do go out of my way to take good care of kitties...

Davina

*gins* I am very observant.  So, you would be extra good to mine then, right?

Swashbuckler

Davina

Swashbuckler

Davina

Okay, but you come to me on fire like that and it's going to hurt one of us...

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

lenka

If I was your daughter..than we have some real freaking issues! *purrrs*

Rolo

I will just be Daddy's pervy friend then.  lol

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Anesa

Quote from: Rolo on July 01, 2011, 08:32:32 AM
I will just be Daddy's pervy friend then.  lol

Had to read those "Daddy posts" twice.  Thought perhaps you had crossed over to the dark side!  LOL!

Quote from: LovesReading2 on July 01, 2011, 09:07:52 AM
happy Canada Day :D

Happy 4th of July to all the Canucks, Darlin!  ;)  (Hugs and smooches!)