The Signature Above me

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Makes me feel hot...but makes Dean feel uncomfortable, even though he tends to joke around with Sam a lot in that particular sense xD *winks*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

tesseractive

*thinks dreamily about swingin' with Dean*
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Saku

*makes me wonder which signature she believes the most in* -points to nearly naked girl in above avatar-
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

saturnschild

abstract art a little can't make it out.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

tesseractive

I already love Moulin Rouge and Johnny Cash!

The Walking Dead quote is interesting, though it reminds me of "Get busy living, or get busy dying," from The Shawshank Redemption -- which, in turn, conjures up a bizarre image of Shawshank, only with zombies. Hmm....
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Oreo

Everyone needs to get their signatures back O.o

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Saku

All I can think about are Oreos lmao
I'm back!

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

stormkitten

QuoteI ain't no model ~ A model is just an imitation of the real thing

I could not agree more
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Tachi

Makes me think of a naughty sub that needs to be punished.

Soran

Makes me think about getting arrested..  ;D

Lady Annabelle

*Wonders why Soran has a link to Elliquiy's Forums in his signature.*  It's a good idea, but I think we all have been there before.....maybe just once.... *giggles*
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Lilias

Makes me want to go looking for my black lace corset, gloves and fan...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Darius

Reminds me that just cause folks is crazy don't mean their stupid.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Soran

I've been teased by Lady Annabelle....why am I so happy about that.  :D

Ava above me reminds me not to go skiing!

Oreo

Soran

Makes me want to nibble!  ;)

Darius

reminds me that I need to Rip my Kansas CD's...Dust in the wind.... drifting in the wind... same diff
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

LittleNekodemon

find it  true, we all see ourselves as the hero never the villian
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Dreamweaver

* Dreamweaver checks behind him for Nekokitties.

CWand

I love to weave my dreams, but will they ever be realities?
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

country

My calculator went into melt down before I could get out of the lab

Tachi

LittleNekodemon

One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0