S&M roleplay. Need a dominant (M for F)

Started by Cjway15, August 19, 2017, 08:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cjway15

Here's what I was thinking.

I love to play the submissive in a roleplay that I'll get to talking about a little further down. My kinks include bdsm, bondage, petplay, punishment, humiliation, pegging, and much more (feel free to ask). This roleplay will be very sexual but that doesn't mean I refuse to put in any actually plot or romantic moments. I've been role playing for about 5 years now, so I would say I've earned a few stripes. If you want my character to be a particular celebrity please ask I'm very open to the idea as long as they are a male (sorry I enjoy playing male).

Now to the roles I have a few in mind. That does mean you can PM me with any of your ideas or alterations to mine. They are meant to be finished with my partner so that's why they are not very long.

THE AUCTION

In this one I will play a slave being sold at auction. You would buy me for your own use and we could take it from there
whether you want me as a maid, boyfriend, sex slave or other choice would be up to you.

COP X Criminal

Your character will have caught me breaking the law and instead of just arresting me you use evidence to keep me blackmailed. For this role I can be used as a sex slave, sissy, or pet.

DOMINANT GF

Finally this role would go through the lives of a boyfriend and his controlling girlfriend. In this one I am open to cuckolding. I'd be very submissive to her and she very strict but sweet with me.

Thanks for reading this far if you're interested please PM me so we can talk more. I'll be waiting