Sunstone - early years (long term, story & romance, character development)

Started by Krys, June 16, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys

Looking for something different today. Do you know Sunstone? I'd like to try something along those lines, long-term, story and romance, starting just a bit earlier in the lives of the two protagonists.

What I want to play, is a young prodigy student, who has always been the good girl, good grades, only about learning. A brainiac, much like Amy in Big Bang theory, just much younger (16-18). Now after she left home and started studying, she realizes just how much of live she hasn't lived. Trying to, well understand things like friends/relationships/sex, she has selected a rather academic approach to it. Her current project is a thesis about " "the condition of the human brain under sexual stimulation in conflict with limited interaction options"

Of course she did choose it for purely scientific reasons right? She is curious in a purely academic way, and not all all in a sexual one. So ... when she gets into contact with a woman only a few years older than her, willing to show to her what it means... she starts on her path to... what?

What I want is a partner that is up for the challenge but I'm not looking for a typical 50 shades of Grey thing. While the sexual aspect is part of it, I want to explore other non-physical aspects of their relationship and want the characters to grow. Is it you I'm looking for?
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

Krys

Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

Krys

Disclaimer (WIP):

Krys

Disclaimer (WIP):