Corvus' Cravings

Started by Corvus Asellia, April 17, 2024, 09:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvus Asellia

About Me
Well, most of the info about me can be found in my On and Offs thread, but I’ll talk about it again here
Hi, I’m Corvus. Nice to meet you! Even if you aren’t interested in the below role plays, feel free to message me! I love meeting new people, especially if we have some kind of common interest. And if, based on the other Rps I’ve requested and my Ons/Offs, you have another idea you think I could work with, feel free to hit me up anytime. I always try to be an open-minded person, and I don’t mind trying new things.
I am an experienced writer but an inexperienced role player, and my foremost request from partners is to be patient with me, explain if I do something wrong, and communicate. I will extend this courtesy to my partner and I will always try to hear you out and be understanding. This is just something we do for fun, so let’s get along! I write in third-person past tense, but can try other tenses if you prefer: I have enough experience writing different things to try other stuff out.
Other than that, I’m not too picky about frequent replies, schedule, or word count. I am bothered by spelling errors, but a few per a reply are fine. I myself have good spelling and grammar, but I’m bad at editing and proofreading, so I may well make a few mistakes along the way. You can format and style your writing however you want, I don't mind. Again, let’s be understanding of each other and have fun.
I can usually reply 2-3 times a week, although sometimes I may have to take a 1-2 week break. My work schedule is busy and often very random, so I’m never certain when I’ll be able to reply, but I should still remain consistent. I would prefer a partner who can update at least once a week, but I try to be understanding.
You could say I’m a switch, as I’m willing to play dominant or submissive characters, but in general I’m more of a dominant. One thing I’m generally not into, though, is feminine characters being dominant: I’ve just never been into femdom and if I’m playing a submissive character, I’ll have to play a female one. This is just personal preference.
Although I am a straight male and almost always prefer M/F pairings, I am willing to try out M/M if one of the characters is very feminine. This would be experimental for me, but the idea is exciting, and one of my ideas listed below would be well suited to it. I can also try out F/F a bit, but it'd be similarly experimental. Still, experiments are fun, so feel free to ask!
Finally, feel free to ask any other questions. I am down for OOC talk and I think communication is important. This is collaborative, so let’s work out the details together. You’ll find the following ideas are generally pretty open and customizable, so we can find something that works for the both of us.
My current ideas and cravings, listed from most desired to least desired:
Mortal Inclinations
Themes: Romance, dom/sub, bondage, strong dom/sub themes, male superiority, mortal x divine, age difference
More of a general idea, but I’ve long wanted to do a mortal x divine romance. It could take place in a high-fantasy setting where the gods walk the earth and interact with mortals, but are very rare. And mortal heroes can be so incredibly powerful they even equal the gods.
For this story, I’d want the romance built on the expectation subversion that the divine is the sub and the mortal is the dom: the mortal character would be an incredibly powerful hero who is actually about as powerful as a god, and maybe the divine would be a little weak for one, so against the norm and all expectations, the (male) mortal actually utterly dominates the goddess in the relationship and it’s about our intense, consensual relationship that is inherently unequal in multiple ways. I also could see this being sort of a male superiority fetish thing, with the concept being that the divine character, despite being a goddess, is still submissive to a man. But that’s not a requirement.
This is a generalized idea, but I love the idea of playing with the vastly different experiences and lives of a mortal and divine character. They’d have radically different perspectives due to vast differences in age, powers, and methods, and to have these characters fall in love anyway could be very interesting. I’d be fine with playing either character, but would prefer to play the mortal character.
To Be Yours
Themes: Yandere, obsession, bondage, unhealthy relationships, mixed plot/smut, Optional Themes: Yuri, dub-con, kidnapping
I seldom roleplay as female characters, but I have had the craving as of late to roleplay as a Yandere girl. If you don’t know what Yandere is: Yandere is a trope, usually found in anime (thus the Japanese term) of a madly obsessed lover, a person (usually a girl) who is willing to do anything, including murder, to be with the object of affection. Now, for me, the appeal has always been the total and complete adoration: I just really like the idea of you writing a character and me making one that has latched onto them for some reason and now adores everything about them to an insane and obsessive degree. It sounds fun to write a character so devoted to yours.
Now, I don’t do femdom, so in practice MC would actually be quite submissive in sexual matters, wanting YC to go ahead and take the lead. I can imagine her mad devotion playing out so she really wants to be dominated and bound by YC. And YC would have to be at least partially into it, at least eventually, to go through with it and reciprocate MC’s feelings. I love evolving relationships, so maybe your character goes from being uncomfortable with the obsession to loving the attention, or maybe feeling guilty about it at the same time. There’s a lot of directions this could go, and I’ve left it vague because the only thing I know for sure is the type of character I want to roleplay.
Optionally speaking, although I’m not into femdom, I could see trying out yuri (lesbian relationships) with this concept, with MC in that case being more dominant and possibly leaning this into dub-con as her obsession is a little more forceful. But that would be very experimental for me, and I’m not sure if I’d like it.
Priestess In Peril (The title can, of course, change depending on your character)
Themes: Non-con, dark, bad ending, fantasy, monsters, slavery, blackmail, smut focus
Your character is the healer, a priestess or other kind of healer, of a traveling adventuring party. But when your character, who is useful as support but totally useless in a fight on her own, is somehow separated from her party in a highly dangerous area, she thinks she’s done for. Until my character, an intelligent monster of some kind like a vampire, werewolf, or demon, offers to keep her safe in his lair...if she pays him with her body and becomes his personal slave. What follows is a lot of rough non-con as your character submits to mine to survive alone in a terrible land of monsters. It’s probably my darkest request here, but a strong craving of mine too because the sadist in me loves the idea of that sheer helplessness being exploited.
This could be a relatively short bad end roleplay, but I also see it progressing and continuing, lots of different directions for development: Maybe YC gets Stockholm Syndrome and grows to like it, maybe mine slowly falls more genuinely in love, maybe YC tries to escape or her party comes looking for her. It could be a mind break RP with YC eventually being overwhelmed by her situation. Lots of room for melodrama and development in the midst of this story of exploitation and abuse. Your character could be the shy, scaredy type, or a strong woman who hates having to submit, or maybe a freaky masochist monster enthusiast who starts to like her situation much faster. It’s a pretty flexible idea with a lot to work out.
Locking Blades
Themes: Tsundere, hate sex, rivals to lovers, friends with benefits, mildly toxic relationship, dominance struggles, mixed plot/smut
In this idea, our characters would be partners somehow: Maybe adventurers or secret agents or something else fantastical, investigators, it could be anything. They work good together, they trust each other, they make a great team…
Buuut they also just kinda can’t stand each other. It could be a difference in personality, or maybe they’re too similar: Whatever the case, as soon as they’re done with whatever needs doing, they waste no time arguing, fighting, insulting each other, and generally picking fights. But they also have an extremely strong mutual attraction, and love it or hate it, they are the most important people in each others’ lives. So, of course, with all the sexual tension, they have something of a relationship: Kinda just enemies with benefits, but they also can’t help the genuine romantic feelings there…
So, it settles into sort of a toxic relationship were they love each other but hate each other but trust each other and have a lot of troubled, intense sex in the meantime, all while relying on the other for their lives. It’s a very intense kind of RP: It would require a good vibe between both of us, but I think if we write it effectively, it could be really, really good.
Curious Cats
Themes: Romance, fantasy, neko/catfolk, romance, primitive setting, conflict, dom/sub (light), animalistic sex, plot focus
Also a fantasy roleplay, this one takes place in a primitive tribe living deep in the forest, a tribe of catfolk that survive off the land. Our characters would be two such catfolk, tangled together in love and lust amidst the conflict plaguing the tribe: Perhaps the tribe itself is facing internal strife and corruption. Maybe there’s an outside force attacking the tribe, or maybe the conflict is just the struggles to survive the harsh terrain. But in any case, the romance between our characters blooms despite this conflict, and I want a troubled romance that follows this love as the struggles mount and we have to fight to stay together. This one is definitely more of a slowburn romance than a RP heavy on smut. This doesn’t HAVE to be neko/catfolk, we could also do a regular human tribe if you would prefer that. We’ll talk out that and the nature of the conflict(s) that drive the plot as we go.
Secrets Laid Bare
Themes: Seduction, dom/sub, bondage, manipulation, sex as a tool, smut focus
Taking place in a setting focused on secret societies, rivalries, manipulation, and Machavellian plots, my character is a skilled agent tasked by his society to infiltrate another. The infiltration goes well at first, and MC thinks it’ll be a simple long-term mission...but then your character gets suspicious. So, thinking fast, MC naturally decides the best option to subdue YC’s suspicions is to seduce and dominate her, taking her mind off such worries by becoming her lover.
Maybe it’ll only ever be a tool: Maybe MC will fall in love. Maybe YC will find out for certain that MC is an infiltrator, and have to decide between her newfound relationship and her loyalty to her society.
There’s a lot to be worked out with world building and set-up on this one: Is it modern day? Post-apocalypse? Something else? It would be a lot of work just to get set up, but I love world building and I love the idea of using the dom/sub roles as a tool for other purposes, it sort of...makes it sexier for it to be about something else? So if someone is willing, I’d love to make this work
Hunter and Prey
Themes: Happy romance, wholesome, outside conflict, societal outsiders, plot focus,
This idea takes place in a dark, urban fantasy of the modern world. In it, my character is a member of an organization that hunts creatures of the night: vampires, werewolves, changlings, all sorts of other creatures that threaten society. But one day, my group captures your character, and through talking and understanding each other, we slowly fall in love. So, we end up on the run, and what follows is a drama-fueled romance story in which we are confronted with the way society hates our love, the conflict with my own organization, the threat of me having to fight my former friends and comrades for the sake of my love.
This idea would probably be very drawn out and involved, with lots of NPCs and drama, but I think it would be a really fun idea with lots of emotional potential.
Just let me know if any of these ideas interest you, and take care out there!

Corvus Asellia

Update: Did a significant update, removing the requests that had been taken, making some clarifications, fixing up the formatting a bit (still needs work) and adding the following new requests:
-Mortal Inclinations
-To Be Yours
-Priestess In Peril
-Locking Blades
-Secrets Laid Bare