interest check: The orphanage [ex/mult]

Started by Duchess, March 25, 2009, 10:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

Far way from the city is this house where a young couple takes in wayward, strayed or runaway teenagers/young adults, hoping to help them recover before they are send back in the world as a complete adult. They teach them how to take care of them self and become responsible for their own life. The mistress in the house makes sure they are properly home school incase they are lacking by making a test when they first enter the house, to set they knowledge level. Besides all the schooling the have daily chores assigned in maintaining the quiet big house, made fit to accommodate all the strayed youth.

All this made it seem like a very sensitive and caring environment to any one passing by, considering them to very lucky to have found home after all they have been through. Some are difficult and others more matured yet all had the same fate and only had each other to depend on.

However, any body must ask why would such a young couple take in other people when they could have own family? In addition, why did they always seem to appear so young and cheery?
They house had its own secrets and preys on the innocent an youth with in the walls. If it wasnt fed, his anger was felt causing emotional anger and rarely some blood shed before it was pleased.

Many have entered and many have left, well that what the couple said eventually.
One thing for sure was once you enter his doors you would be lucky to leave alive

Game:

Some might reach as new and some has been there for years, something strange was in the air and the older habitants acted so scared and secretive. Only they knew what was going on in the night when the house came alive. The couple wandered through the hall as if they were sleepwalking and collected a sleepy and half-drugged habitant and took them into their secret dungeon where the offer would take place.
Their youth depended on the youth of the offer and slowly the offer will fall sicker and sicker after each visit until she disappears.
The game will start all over again, nobody question anything only the new habitants but they learn very soon to keep it to them self and only pray they wasn’t next on the list.

Nobody ever escaped or confronted them and they are sure nobody ever will…

Setting:

This supposes to be a very dark and evil house with a young couple as the feeders.
Will need habitants that are new and some that have been in the house for a while already. I know not much people like killing their character so any one might create a character to become the offer but from now, I am saying only three will escape. Therefore, I prefer some one that does not mind the character slowly dying as an offer after sensually being drained and fed to the wicked house. Only the couple will have incubus/succubus powers, every one ell is normal human and the ghosts of the past offers unable to leave and receive peace.

So let the game start...

Crovonovin

Just posting to say that I'd be interested in joining this.  Very eerie idea.  I just have a few questions.  These children are initially lured into the house out of desperation for a kind home and, as the reputation for the house is presumably a positive one.  Otherwise no one would be willing to live there.  I would assume, then, that this is a sort of survival horror game, where the children try to discover the mystery and true nature of the house and its keepers before they're devoured?  There's a lot of potential there, and I'd be happy to participate.

Duchess

well these will not be children but young adults, most of them runaways or have lost their family because of something.
these lost teenagers will find the house on their way to no where and the couples pleasant look and the warm welcome pulls them in ...kinda like the  sweet house in Hansel and Gretel

and yes the house has a very positive reputation no matter how much of the habitats that disappear every once in a while but when its time to check they always pass and teh mystery stays between the walls of the house.and yes its some kind of survival thingy where not every one will survive.

the idea just lingers in my head

was thinking about using the dice to chose the victims but will see about that..

by the way the couple will be the one that has to be more evilly nice and wickedly sweet....lol

Doomsday

Duchess

Crovonovin

Should we post possible character sheets here, or send them to you privately?

Duchess

Crovonovin

Name: Elizabeta Dunwich

Description: Elizabeta is dressed in the garb of a stereotypical chimney sweep: a ratty old coat covered with stitched up pockets, a moth-eaten scarf, gardener's gloves three sizes too large for her hands, worn old trousers so thin that she may as well have been wearing nothing at all, black Wellington boots that come up to her knees, and a tall fuzzy hat that has a habit of falling down over her eyes.  Her hair seems to be reddish, though it's so filthy with soot that it may as well be black.  With a good washing it might be rather pretty, though it's obvious she hasn't had the luxury of clean water.  The same goes for her face; full lips, an adorable little nose, and wide blue eyes are all hidden under a layer of ashes, the brim of her hat, or dusty hair.  Her height, minus the absurdly large hat, is only about four foot ten, which leads others to treat her as though she were younger than she actually is.  Bit of a sore spot for her.

Personality: Elizabeta doesn't talk much, but when she speak it tends to be so muddled with slang or vulgarities that making any sense of the girl takes some getting used to.  Otherwise she's surprisingly kind, though quick to point fingers or be suspicious of others.  A kind sort of person that hasn't let the streets harden her spirit.

History: Her mother died in childbirth and, as is usually the case in such pitiful stories, her father eventually used Elizabeta as a convenient scapegoat upon which to vent his grief.  While he wallowed in misery and beer, she was forced to earn them both enough money to live by.  She became the master of the Odd Job: from sweeping floors and chimneys to stocking vendor carts and taking out garbage, the girl did it all.  Regretfully, most of the money was used to keep her father from falling into a state of sobriety, leaving her with a meager education from spying on classrooms.  It was a grueling and uneventful life, improved only by a tragedy.

She came home one evening to find her father dead, finally taken in by his own vices.  Elizabeta was surprised that she felt nothing but joy, particularly once she managed to find his own savings.  Taking what she could from the dilapidated hovel, the girl set off on her own through the green countryside in search of a better place. 

Duchess

Doomsday

If it's okay with you, I'd like to play the male lead, although if you'd rather I not, I could play as one of the orphans.

Duchess

coolies....

hope you can handle being an incubus..hehe