Age of Adventure Redux ...on Roll20.Net?

Started by Inerrant Lust, September 02, 2013, 12:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

https://app.roll20.net/join/198859/TRwxlA

Well, there's the game. I'm playing around with the features now but I'll get up a thread in a bit. :P

Once you join, I'll give you permissions to mess with your token.  ;)

Lockepick

I've actually really been itching for a 3.5/PF game... Is this one still recruiting, or is it full? If it's full: is there some kind of wait list I can get on?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Flying Tengu

I'm pretty sure I've joined.  Like, 90% sure.  That's pretty good, right?

So, about how we use it... do I gather correctly that the person whose name is highlighted in green indicates whose turn it is?  Then, on our turn, we can move our little token around, announce actions, roll dice as appropriate?  I imagine it will be more clear to me as we use it.

Inerrant Lust

Sorry, Locke- but yeah, this will be a real short game in 4e and I want to just breeze through it fairly quickly before I have to go to the field for a bit next month.

Ayup. I'm figuring out the initiative tool now, though I think it's just an interface thing. You might be able to move your character around at any time with the permissions I've set. Honor system kind of deal. :P

And yes, that entire screen is just me dicking around with the interface and not part of the game. :P

Thorn14

Sorry if it said I joined. I was just wanting to peek at the website.

Laughing Hyena

Nice. Innerant I left a message in the roll20 session so hopefully you'd know whom I am. Begins with a D so there ya go. ^_^

Just let us know when time wise we are supposed to meet and I'll be there.

Oh and Muse, you'd better make your character, fast!

Shjade

Well, fuck. I'd get into Roll 20 here at work, but apparently my laptop is so out of date it can't actually use the site functions there (Safari 4 on a macbook running OSX 10.4, whee). So I'll have to wait until I get home tonight to mess with it.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Shjade

Alright, did the roll20 joining thing. Fortunately I'd already made an account last year for another friend's game so not much to set up.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Inerrant Lust

I am sorry that this hasn't started yet. As I said before, I'm going to the field in a few weeks. Much of my time at work has been spent getting ready and as such, I've been very tired by the time I get home- so certain projects have to get put on the backburner. RPs that haven't even started yet are included in that category... x_x

Laughing Hyena