Orgy! {Male and Female Characters May Apply}

Started by Westal, January 15, 2012, 05:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Alrighty, will read up and see what to do from there.  Let's have some fun!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Hotaru37

Are you still accepting characters?

If you are, would be alright if I join?
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Westal

Yep! all are welcome.

Feel free to post your character bio here (see the examples above) and I'll add it to the OOC thread.

Story Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129495.0
OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129494.0
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Flaming

As said before the more the merrier.

I think boys are outnumbered, but since a few of the girls seem to be in for both ways that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Go on make your character.

Westal

I'll likely need to change the interest thread to "Male characters wanted" at this rate. Shouldn't be too difficult.

ON's and OFF's

Hotaru37

Alright.  Thank you very much.  I will have to make my character when I get home.  I heading to my job at the moment.  It will give me some time to think. 
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

KikuLei

::) Yay, we're getting more penis in the orgy.

Infinite

More dudes you say?

Name:   Lenny Smith.
Height/Weight/Body Type:  6"7', 150 lbs, athletic and slim.
Eye Color: Hazel.
Hair Color: Shadowy black, reaching to the back of his neck.
Nationality: English.
Speaking Accent: English.
Ons: Likes to dominate, taking part in threesomes and perhaps to experiment. Loves foreplay.
Off's:  Absolute no-no’s are: Urine, feces, vomit, excessive blood, scarring/mutilation.   
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Females.

Which of these are Canadians reputedly famous of saying, eh? A) Eh?

Flaming

See? I was right, This is Punk'd.

If Ashton Kutcher is walking through the door Ban is going to have a seizure : )

Westal

Yep! Odd for an orgy but yes.

Welcome!

Story Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129495.0
OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129494.0

Feel free to arrive and enter the house.

(to Flaming: BAHAHAHA, how awesome is that!? Punked!)

ON's and OFF's

KikuLei

O:) I'm not picturing Ashton Kutcher naked.

Infinite

;D Was the only famous dude I could think of who has the same length of hair as me..

That's probably the only comparable feature though.

Flaming

That's fine, it is just that in the game my character thinks he is on some sort of candid camera, he just said
"OK I got punk'd!" and was waiting for the troop to show. And here you come with Ashton.
Perfect timing!

Infinite

Dirigible

By my count, there's six gents and seven ladies... still looking for more manflesh?

Name: Gray Wallace
Height/Weight/Body Type: 6’1”, 180 lbs, super-fit and athletic.
Eye Colour: Pale grey
Hair Color: Short and wild, sun-touched brown
Nationality: Australian
Speaking Accent: Anglo-Australian
Ons: Being dominant; rough, exhilarating and/or precarious sex that gets the pulse racing; binding and using toys on partners; threesomes; varied positions and acts.
Offs: The usual extremes.
I want sexual attentions from: Females.
A post-grad geology student at the University of Darwin, Gray is internet-famous (which is like regular-famous, but with less money and arguably even less value to society) thanks to a series of reckless stunt videos set along Australia's croc-infested rivers, in its snake-infested rainforests and desolate red centre. He's an extreme sports afficionado and something of a party animal.

KikuLei

Hotaru37

I just got back from work. 

Is it alright for me to put up a female or should I wait?  I would put up a male but I am not very good at playing a male yet.

AribethAmkiir

Westal is out till Sunday evening, but I'd go ahead and submit your character as well Hotaru.

I know you had expressed interest earlier and I believe Westal was counting on you participating, though I'm not 100% sure.

@Dirigible:  Yummy!!

Hotaru37

Name: Tami Avalon
Height/Weight/Body Type: 5’4”, 110 lbs, slim figure with gentle curves, a little heavier in the bust area
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: long, curly medium brown hair

Nationality: American
Speaking Accent:
Ons: Breasts, Foreplay, Being Spanked, Being Tied, Dirty Talking
Off's: Urine, feces, vomit, excessive blood, scarring/mutilation, death
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Both is good

Okay dokey.  Thank you very much, AribethAmkiir.   :-)  I was just double checking when I got back.  I know he said I was welcome earlier. 

Monica Lawson

I am interested for round #2. I did not participate in round #1.

Name:Ashley "Marie" Soren.

Height/Weight/Body Type: 5’9”, 130 lbs, athletic.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Varied from day to day, but usually keeps it dirty blonde, brown, or dark brown, and usually fairly long.
Nationality: European mutt. Mostly English and French, but grew up all over Europe and New York, moving with her rich dad before she decided to leave him.
Speaking Accent: English with a touch of New Yorkan accent.
Ons: Easily finds a way to dominate people, but loves to be dominated. Likes the simple things: Making out, stripping, touching, shower scenes, getting dirty, etc...
Off's: The usual: Urine, feces, vomit, excessive blood, scarring/mutilation. Also not into BDSM or toys; she finds that her fingers, tongue, and tongue ring do the trick.
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Hard question. She is extremely bisexual with a female lean, so female attention would be prefered, with male attention rarely seeked, but she will be open to some male attention.

And, finally...

Hope you guys like. :3

Dirigible

Quote from: Ariella Dawn on January 20, 2012, 09:42:28 PM
Hope you guys like. :3

I'll say!

As a matter of protocol, do we wait for Westal's thumbs up as the GM/chief game potentate before starting?

Ex68471

Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Westal

Hey all!

I got a quick chance to check things from my phone (sorry I misspell a name etc.)

All the bios look good to me (aaaaaand the pictures, too......)! I'm fine with you 3 entering.

The links needed be found in earlier posts. Hope you all enjoy!

Also hope if my final post wasn't too abrupt for anyone. Time crunch to get Marc out of the way while I'm away. 

ON's and OFF's

AribethAmkiir

We're likely accepting more character Ex68471, though you'll need to wait for Westal's approval before officially joining.  I'd suggest just popping a character in here, and it looks like he'll be checking in off and on over the weekend.