PG-13 romance between a knight and a princess.

Started by SnakeSong, July 09, 2010, 05:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeSong

Hello, I'd like to do a 1x1 RP about a woman who decides that she is in control of her own life and so she runs off to protect herself against her parents will for her to marry an unknown man. The plot is below for anyone interested.

(Background information) A princess running away from an arranged marage to a man she knows nothing about. She has never met the man and so she takes it into her own hands, running away from home to get to the nunnery. Along the way her horse is scared off, but she is determined to walk all the way to the nunnery.

(This is where we begin) She gets into a bit of trouble along the way and a knight saves her, though little does she know the knight is her future husband. Now thoroughly lost and a long journey from her castle she doesn't realize that the knight and she are traveling towards her home. And as her castle draws nearer, she falls more and more in love with the knight. (We can decide where that leads them as we go along)

I will post my character in my next post, I am the princess.
~Snake

SnakeSong

Name: Aradia Thorncroft
Height: 5' 2"
Appearance: [imghttp://media.photobucket.com/image/red%20headed%20green%20eyed%20anime%20girl/chadni98/anime%2520girls/net.jpg][/img]
Personality: Hot headed, stubborn, and often angery, though when she is acting cool headed beware, she is being devious...
Bio: You know those fairytales about the perfect life? Well for her it wasn't a fairytale... until she found out she was getting married to a stranger. Her parents are King Aron Thorncroft and Queen Davia Thorncroft, And she lives in a castle in Orodel's mail city Mercanta

Kevben Battleheart

I'll take up the mantle of knight if no one else will
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

SnakeSong

Cool, Just post your character and I get it set up!
~
Snake

Kevben Battleheart

Name: Khalad Soltren
Height: 6'1
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20knights/icedragon_79/Anime%20Guys/knight.jpg
Personality: Khalad is a level headed most of the time, a bit quiet, and protective of others, but anger him and he can be very cruel.
Bio: Khalad was born and raised to be a knight. Ever since his great great great grandfather, the Soltren line has always produced strong and devout men, and they have always been knights that would fight any horror or ravaging warband that would threaten the city of Atoldorf. His father is Sparhawk Soltren and his mother is Ehlana Soltren.

Sorry for being about 2 days late, I would have made him sooner but Saturdays and Sundays are mind draining days for me cause of work.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.