The Exiles (Marvel based recruitment)

Started by Sasquatch421, June 07, 2017, 09:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lights

Quote from: Opale on June 26, 2017, 10:46:29 AM
Hmmm, what about an Emma Frost character to complete the team ?

Well I've always liked Emma  :-) So I'd definitely be cool with that.

Speaking of Miss Frost, we did, and maybe still do have BarbaraGordon playing as the daughter of Scott and Emma from an alternate reality. But for the life of me I can't find her character profile or her posts anymore, only replies to them, so I don't know if she is still in? (Her character isn't in the Character Thread either).

Honestly, this multiverse stuff is confusing  :P

Anyway, I know her character did have a ruby crystal form and optic blasts but no psychic powers. You might want to just ask her first (I know she changed her character idea before since we had two Spider-Girls) about the diamond form power if you're wanting that for your Emma. Or talk to Sasquatch. Whichever you like.

mayovagn

BG left? See, now I am feeling all guilty and that. *Grumps*
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

keyotess

By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Opale

Quote from: lights on June 26, 2017, 01:42:23 PM
Well I've always liked Emma  :-) So I'd definitely be cool with that.

Speaking of Miss Frost, we did, and maybe still do have BarbaraGordon playing as the daughter of Scott and Emma from an alternate reality. But for the life of me I can't find her character profile or her posts anymore, only replies to them, so I don't know if she is still in? (Her character isn't in the Character Thread either).

Honestly, this multiverse stuff is confusing  :P

Anyway, I know her character did have a ruby crystal form and optic blasts but no psychic powers. You might want to just ask her first (I know she changed her character idea before since we had two Spider-Girls) about the diamond form power if you're wanting that for your Emma. Or talk to Sasquatch. Whichever you like.

I'll wait for Sasquatch answer then to continue with Emma, or pick up another character , don't worry :)

Sasquatch421

Hi Opale! You are welcome to draw up a character... If BarbaraGordon doesn't have a problem with an Emma then I don't either. If it's just the Diamond Form power that concerns you, then you can always write a version that doesn't have that secondary mutation yet.

Juggtacular

I was thinking of a son of Colossus/Shadowcat.

Sasquatch421

That would be an interesting character Juggtacular, draw him up!

Opale

Ok, I thought about this Emma Frost character, and It appears I don't want to play some other players Mother lol

so, I think I'll go for another idea, and I need your help to choose which one :

1- In Exile's story, Namor is black, is the ruler of Latveria, and had a son with Sue Storm, Rémy. So, he may aswell have a daughter, that I'd shamelessly name : Namorita ? :p

2- In Asgardian Times, Thor and the Enchantress finally got a daughter, who inherited her mother's beauty and lewdness, and her father's powers with a version of Mjolnir

So which one do you think will fit the best ?

BlackStone

Yes....

shifty eyes.

"What I am greedy and they both are hot."

Seriously it is a tough decision as both are new takes on great characters.  Namorita has my vote, for a much as it is worth.

keyotess

Yes, very hard to pick between those two!!!  :o
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

Opale

Quote from: keyotess on June 27, 2017, 12:27:03 AM
Yes, very hard to pick between those two!!!  :o

lol, maybe vote for the one you'd wish to picture into some kinky situations the most ?

keyotess

Quote from: Opale on June 27, 2017, 12:30:29 AM
lol, maybe vote for the one you'd wish to picture into some kinky situations the most ?

heehehe... that didn't make it any easier!  ;)

Namorita would so be a dom!!   And Thora would get in over her head a lot! ;)

BlackStone

Hmmmmmmmss

"Jaga and Thora Thordottir together...yes I would pay to see that."

Goes to get popcorn.

Opale

Well let's see what we can do with Thora then!

Name: Thora Thordottir

Code Name: Thora

Other Aliases: Blondie, The Valkyrie Queen, Princess Enchantress
Player Name:
Opale

Sex: Female

Height: 6'0"

Weight:  202 lbs

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Ons: Public sexual humiliation, bondage, force dressing, been treated like a slut, dominant characters

Offs: anything gross or involving unnecessary sadistic

Date of Birth: 22 years ago

Place of Birth: Asgard

Universe of Origin: Earth -616

Known Relatives: Thor Odinsson, Amora

Marital Status: Single

Occupation Before Exiles:
Thora went to Arizona State on an athletic scholarship. A three sport star, she eventually found her interest in academics rivalling her love of competition. Rachel finished her degrees in anthropology and archeology, minoring in several Germanic languages and was working on her graduate studies when everything changed for her.

Affiliations:
Asgardian Gods, New Avengers

Origin of Powers:

Powers:
Powers
As Thora, she wields Mjolnir, and like those before her, she has been bestowed with power equal to that once possessed by the Odinson by the hammer; whatever powers she may or may not possess outside of those provided by Mjolnir are unknown.

Superhuman Strength: Thor possesses class 100 strength and is easily capable of lifting 100 tons.
Superhuman Speed:
Superhuman Durability: While in the form of an Asgardian Goddess, Thor possesses virtual invulnerability and immunity to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
Superhuman Stamina:
Superhuman Senses:
Self-Sustenance: She is capable of surviving in the vacuum of space unaided.
Healing Factor: Like all Asgardians, Thora has a highly advanced metabolism that enables her to recover with superhuman speed and efficiency. While the extent of ability to heal is unknown.
Longevity:
Energy Manipulation:
Lightning/Electrokinesis: Thora usually uses Mjolnir to channel her storm abilities, but she is capable of discharging lightning bolts without it; notably using to destroy a frost giant's head from the inside.
Abilities
Nursing skills.

Strength level
As Thora, she appears to be a competent fighter with a tremendous might

Weaknesses
Seperation from Mjolnir:' Similar to the previous enchantments involving Don Blake and Eric Masterson, Thora's powers are derived from Mjolnir; separation from it for more than a minute results in her powers fading quickly

Weakness: .

Skills:
Acheologist, history lecturer, linguist

Equipment:
Equipment
Mjolnir: Mjolnir is a symbolic weapon of Thora, a hammer forged from Uru metal, whose chief properties are durability, the ability to maintain enchantment, and absorb energies. Mjolnir resembles more of a short handle mallet than a traditional warhammer. Mjolnir itself is already extremely durable, and combined with the various enchantments placed upon it by Odin, is even harder. It has survived heat as extreme as the heart of the Sun, and blasts powerful enough to destroy planets.

Worthiness Enchantment: This enchantment surrounding Mjolnir prevents it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. Thus far, this includes Thor, Thunderstrike, the Red Norvell, Beta Ray Bill, and Captain America. To anyone else, Mjolnir cannot be lifted from the ground nor wrested from Thora's grip. Those who are deemed worthy are able to wield Thora's powers. Captain America said "I've never wielded such limitless power before!" "It's almost intoxicating!" Recently the enchantment has changed to the point that Odin; its creator can no longer carry it (or presumably bypass the enchantment), whether Beta Ray Bill and others are still considered worthy is unknown.
Transformation: Thora can use Mjolnir to transform into her "Thor" persona.
Mystical Link:
Flight: Thora is capable of hurling Mjolnir with great force and, by holding onto the leather thong, is capable of flying through the air at tremendous speeds. While in an Earth-like atmosphere, Thora generally flies at roughly the Speed of Sound, roughly 770 miles per hour. The hammer can also be directed from a distance; this aspect was used offensively against the frost giants during her debut.
Weather Control
Energy Projection: With Mjolnir, Thora can project powerful mystical blasts of energy.
Teleportation
Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak, Jane can communicate and be understood by all races

Hobbies: .
Horse riding, extreme sports, partying

Limitations:

Unusual Features:

Appearance:

Face Claim: NA
Unknown model
Personality:
Thora is an adventuring scholar, learning has always been a big part of her life and when she gets the chance to study something she leaps at it.

She's also competitive and ready and willing to get her hands dirty. She is brave to the point of foolhardy, and quick to come to the aid of anyone she feels is being bullied or a friend, even if they can take care of themselves.
History:

Notes: working on a background as a daughter of Thor and the Enchantress

BlackStone

Gets my vote.  Also if you are looking for more picture to use, Valkyrie from the Ultimate comic line looks to be very similar and could be used.  She never wielded the hammer in Ultimates I don't think, but still.

Opale

as for pictures, I hesitated with this one from Jenifer Lawrence, it can still change ^^

BlackStone

That's a good one.   

*drags Opale over to the OOC chat for fun...*

Opale

Yep ! any preference between the two pictures ?

*eeeps ! as she gets dragged along elsewhere*

lights

Quote from: Opale on June 27, 2017, 03:28:42 AM
Yep ! any preference between the two pictures ?

*eeeps ! as she gets dragged along elsewhere*

Lol.

Nice character. I like that you've withheld her civilian identity, everyone is going to be so surprised whether you reveal she's really
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
]Norman Osborne

Though you may have doomed us all to super powerful enemy encounters now  :o

And I'd go with your original model. J Law is in too much these days anyway.

Opale

Yes, that's why I didn't pick her picture at first, prefering to go for something new

lights

Yeah. I think that's the best way to do it too :)

Sasquatch421

Right Opale, I'm looking over your character at the moment and will try to have a solid answer in the morning. I need to get up earlier, so it's about time to crash for the night.

Opale

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on June 27, 2017, 07:57:28 PM
Right Opale, I'm looking over your character at the moment and will try to have a solid answer in the morning. I need to get up earlier, so it's about time to crash for the night.

okie :)

crossing my fingers then

Juggtacular

Name: Mikhail Artyom Rasputin

Code Name: Titan

Other Aliases: Mick, Mike, Michael, Metalhead, Tincan Jr., etc...

Player Name: Juggtacular

Sex: Male

Height: 6'6 - Variable

Weight: 245lbs - Variable

Hair: Black - Metallic

Eyes: Hazel - White

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Ons: Vanilla, Rough Sex, Foreplay, Roleplay, Dirty Talk, Multiple Partners, Oral, Anal, Public Sex, Risky Sex

Offs: Vore, Gore, Blood, Scat, Watersports

Date of Birth: 9/27/2026

Place of Birth: New Wundagore Space Station

Universe of Origin: Universe X0-1827A

Known Relatives:
Colossus - Father
Shadowcat - Mother
Peter - Older Half-Brother
Magik - Aunt
Mikhail Rasputin - Uncle
Grigori Rasputin - Grandfather

Marital Status: Single

Occupation Before Exiles: Mercenary

Affiliations: X-Men

Origin of Powers: Mutant

Powers:

Organic Steel Transformation: Like his dad, Titan has the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance, becoming not only taller, but larger as well. This substance resembling steel at a glance is of unknown composition but appears to be analogous to osmium and to carbon steel; which explains why he's so damn heavy(He weighs a metric ton). He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will (the process is virtually instantaneous) and remain in that form until he decides to revert to normal. He can also selectively choose which parts of himself he armors up.

After an exhaustive amount of tests and studies run on him, the general consensus from people far more intelligent than he theorize that the conversion from flesh and bone to organic steel is accomplished by a psionic whole-brain interface with an ionic form of osmium, an extremely dense metal, located in another dimension. In willing the act of transformation, Titan actually exchanges osmium atoms for his carbon atoms. The psionic interface with the other dimension re-creates all of Titan's body in functionally similar organic ionic-osmium materials. And due to the unique makeup of his organic steel body, blood and organs seem to be replaced with a form of bio-energy that performs the same functions. The process by which he gains additional mass from an unknown, perhaps extra-dimensional, force remains unknown.

Superhuman Strength: While in his armored state, Titan possesses an extreme degree of superhuman strength, allowing him to perform feats of strength like throwing tanks, toppling or holding up buildings, and scrapping with beings with high end superhuman strength. His strength goes beyond simply lifting and punching, however, as it extends into his legs as well. Meaning aside from kicks that can cause rockslides and stomps that can cause localized tremors, he can travel great distances by leaping through the air. Titan is considered to be one of the physically strongest mutants in his universe, and is easily Class 100.

Superhuman Durability:   In his armored form, Titan is nearly invulnerable to all forms of physical harm. Bullets, energy attacks, long falls, and even attacks from other superhumanly strong opponents tend to get shrugged off. He can be hurt of course, but it takes a high amount of force to sufficiently hurt him. They call him Titan for a reason.

Superhuman Speed/Agility: Surprising to not only him when he first discovered it, but to others as well, Titan in his armored form is incredibly agile and fast. One would think that weighing as much as he does and being comprised of solid metal would make him slower, but it's actually the opposite. Due to his bio-energy and the efficiency of his muscles and skeletal structure being enhanced to such a degree, he can move around faster than people would believe until they see it(and even then they still don't), and has often surprised opponents with his sheer speed. In fact one of his favored methods of attack is launching himself at his opponents and curling up like a human wrecking ball.

Superhuman Stamina: In his armored form he is completely sustained by his bio-energy, so he has no need for food, liquids, or sleep while armored up. Also as he is made of metal, his body doesn't get tired like a flesh and blood one would, allowing him to physically exert himself for extremely long periods of time.

Liquid Metal Shapeshifting: While in his steel form, Titan possesses full control over his body's molecules. This allows him to manipulate body by liquefying and reforming himself. He can, for instance, increase the size of a limb, or shoot tendrils to snare someone. He can even slip through the smallest openings by forcing himself through in liquid form.

Phasing: Like Shadowcat, Titan can phase through essentially any form of matter, be it solid, liquid, gas, or energy. He can phase in human or armored form, and does so by loosening his hold over his molecules, allowing them to flow around the packed molecules of the world around him.

Weakness:

Super Duper Heavyweight: Without shifting into his liquid form, Titan weighs over 1 ton. He himself weighs more than 1200lbs. While his weight and density obviously attribute greatly to his strength and power, they also mean he is a victim to physics. Weighing as much as he does, it is impossible for him to float. Swimming is doable, but if he doesn't put in effort, he will simply sink until he touches bottom. This also means structurally weak buildings, floors, etc... aren't capable of holding his weight.

Metal Man: Titans' armored form is comprised of what is essentially a form of Osmium. It is very heavy, and very dense...but it is also very magnetic. In his armored form, he is completely at the mercy of magnetics(as Magneto has proven multiple times).

Flesh & Blood: Like many mutants, Titans' powers always activated. And since his changes his entre body to armored metal, it's kind of important that he use his powers to deal with lethal threats. Simply put, if he's not using his powers in some way when he's attacked, he will be hurt as easily as a regular person.

Skills:

Martial Artist - Like many X-Men before him, Mikhail was taught how to fight from an early age. He spent his whole life training in Sambo, Judo, Boxing, and Krav Maga.

Sharpshooter - Growing up fighting meant he was doing it before his powers manifested. And that meant he had to learn how to take care of himself from an early age. Aside from learning how to fight, he learned how to shoot and is considered a deadeye in his universe.

Leadership Skills - He was put into a Field Leader position early on in his X-Men career. He leads naturally, although has no problem letting someone else take the reigns.

Persuasion - The proper term is more likely interrogation, or torture. But Titan has become very good at extracting information from people using his natural charisma and his powers if need be.

Driving - Mikhail is great behind the wheel or joystick of basically anything with an engine. Cars to boats to jets to hoverbikes. If it has fuel and moves, he can drive it.

Languages - He speaks English, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, and a few alien languages as well.

Intelligence - Simply due to being born and raised in a later time, Mikhail is very knowledgable about technology and parts, especially those of his own timeline and that of the past, which is nearly identical to the universe he finds himself in now.

Equipment:

Portable Modular Arsenal - PMA for short, the Portable Modular Arsenal appears as a highly technically advanced backpack. In reality it houses two important things. A computer, and the nanites that computer controls. Titan uses it to create assault weapons on the fly, in the case his powers aren't suited for the situation, or he is without them for any reason. Specifically he has an energy rifle for mid to long range fights. It packs a decent punch, but is meant more for accuracy and suppressing fire than heavy firepower. The pulse cannon however is a different beast. If not for Titan's strength, it wouldn't even be possible to use as it kicks like a mule. But it fires large, explosive orbs of energy so it's highly effective.

X-Men Uniform
Talus Device
Universal Translator

Hobbies:

Cooking - With no more Earth, the remaining humans had to get creative with cuisine. Mikhail has learned to cook with ingredients from all across the universe.
Painting - He inherited his dad's love of art, and paints in his spare time.
Mechanics - When you live on space stations and starships, learning how to repair and maintain your home is one of the first things you learn.
Reading - He simply likes reading.
Video Games - Same as with books, he just really likes video games. They help keep you sane in space.

Limitations:

PTSD - Mikhail was raised and lived in a very exciting, very chaotic time. As a result, he's seen many friends die, seen more killed, and even killed a few himself when things went south for whatever reason. He might be able to turn to steel, but he can't change his heart, his feelings. He remembers every death, and they haunt him. He figures they always will.

Sacrificial Lamb - Mikhail has picked up a very bad habit from his father. That of the penultimate self-sacrifier. He's big, he's strong, he's nearly invulnerable, so of course, he puts himself in harm's way if it saves others. Even if he didn't have his powers, he'd probably be much the same way. He just can't help himself.

Unusual Features: He has a number of tattoos all over his body. Many of them are of alien origin.
Appearance:

Face Claim: Kellan Lutz

Personality:  Mikhail is something of a wise-ass. He likes to joke around and talk shit, but there's no malice behind it. It's just easier to keep casual about everything when you live a life of constant travel and action. His heart is in a good place though, and despite how he acts, he does care for those around him and the well-being of people in general. He seems cynical and has a somewhat morbid sense of humor. It's a coping mechanism, as he has lost many of those near and dear to him.

He tends to put himself in trouble if it'll help someone else, often without thinking. It's a bad habit, he admits it. After having faced so much, he is very confident in himself and his capabilities. However, having faced so much, he's not dumb enough to ignore threats and possibilities, so he very much keeps his head on his shoulders in combat situations. He's a ladies man, having had practice seducing the fairer sex on more planets than he can count.

History:

[His universe is a parallel to 616 up until the end of the "Omega World" arc]

Before Titan's birth

Old and Young X-Men alike couldn't contend with Colossus, who had become Apocalypse' Horseman of War. While Omega World crumbled around them, he defeated two teams of X-Men in combat. He was only stopped when his sister used her Soul Sword on him to render him unconscious. After they all escaped Omega World and returned to the past, they intended to get Apocalypse to reverse what he'd done to Piotr.

However, before they could follow through with the plan, he succumbed to his injuries. Thankfully the brainwashing died with Apocalypse. The result was Colossus simply had far more power than he ever had before. He decided to put that to good use, and continued to fight with the X-Men. He proposed to Kitty and they got married. The world ended shortly after...literally. A massive alliance of villains gathered under the banner of the Leader, who'd stolen the Cosmic Control Rod from Annhilus. The plan was, the alliance would keep the heroes of the world busy by simply doing what villains did. Each one went about a crime spree in a randomly chosen spot, somewhere in the world. The result was chaos on a global scale, with almost every hero being called to arms. Even the Gamma heroes like Hulk, Doc Samson, and Red Hulk.

While this all was happening, Leader used the rod to siphon energy from the Negative Zone. His plan was to combine it with a Gamma Generator, and the resulting energy surge would create a new form of energy that he could use to control the entire universe. The problem was that someone could only be so smart before they got cocky. And the Leader got cocky. In his haste, he missed a simple, seemingly insignificant calculation. In reality though, his mistake meant the energies would react violently instead of merge. The resulting explosion would eradicate the entire plane of existence. Thankfully, the Avengers found out his plan at the last moment. They stopped him, but not in time. He had activated his device, but it got destroyed in the fight, meaning it wouldn't do what it was supposed to, but they couldn't turn it off.

The explosion was delayed, but by how much no one knew at first. It took all the brightest minds, T'Challa, Reed Richards, Stark, Xavier, etc... to figure it out. Two years before the world ended. And despite all their efforts, no one could find a way to stop it. So, like Noah in the Bible, they created arks with the combined effort of the most brilliant minds, and the most powerful of beings. Massive space station sized ships designed to carry humanity into the stars once their home was gone. Piotr, Kitty, and a majority of the other X-Men ended up on "New Wundagore", an ark carrying almost all mutants(even the end of the world can't get rid of some prejudices). Life was different in space, with the arcs traveling in groups from planet to planet. They traded with other races like the Kree, the Skrull, and more. And the entire time they searched for a new world. It was a few years into mankind's journey that Kitty and Piotr got the biggest blessing of their lives. Kitty was pregnant.

Mikhail Artyom Rasputin was born in the med-bay of the Xavier Institute, which was seen as the blueprint for the many other academies designed for mutants. After all New Wundagore was about 98% mutant anyway. Outside the delivery room stood almost every X-Man and friend of such there was. Heroes had even come from other arks to witness the birth. Dr. Nemesis performed the delivery, and after Mikhail's cries echoed through the hall, his aunt Magik threatened she would "Separate your head from your shoulders and take it back to Limbo with me if you ever hurt him" to everyone in attendance. It was her way of showing her love. When he was finally ready for everyone to see, Piotr brought him into the hall to show him off.

Only to yell in shock when his son was suddenly metal and several hundred pounds heavier. His own transformation was the only thing that saved his arms from being crushed under the weight of the now metallic infant who hadn't even opened his tiny widdle white eyes yet. Someone took a picture of the two. A proud father holding his son. And the pale fluorescent lights glinting off both cast them in the same dull silvery gleam. They were the spitting image of each other, and everyone got a picture for posterity. And then the baby liquefied in his arms and splattered onto the floor.

Everyone paused in shock, unsure of what to do or say. Then Mikhail reformed into a gleaming, cooing infant. It was the first of many exciting moments in his life. Having his powers from birth meant he was more than a handful growing up; especially once he figured out how to phase like his mom. Still, life was as normal as possible for the son of two mutant superheroes on a space station enrolled at a mutant school. Totally normal. When he was ten, he had his first taste of action.

He was out on the power couplings, helping his dad to fix them(benefits of not needing a suit or jet pack) when they were attacked by space pirates. Ever since Earth had gone boom, it's people had made a definite impact on the universe as a whole. Their violence primarily, and that was saying something considering how violent other races and species could be. The attack blew a hole in the hangar bay and damaged one of the generators so the automated force-field didn't activate. The only ones on the other side of the sealed bulkhead were Colossus and Mikhail. It was up to them to get the hangar sealed and stop the pirates. Luckily no one noticed two glinting pieces of metal in deep space, so they entered unopposed.

They had had plenty of bonding moments before, but nothing said father-son like your first mission together. Mikhail was so excited, his dad let him pick the first target. So Mikhail decided to shoulder check their ship, and with a loud boom, he crumpled one side and sent it skidding across the hangar. It turned into a fight quickly after, and was over even faster than that. When the smoke cleared, Piotr and Mikhail were the only ones left standing. The two spent the next while repairing the generators, and when the doors finally opened, the security force came in to find the pirates all sitting neatly in a circle with a gigantic pipe wrapped tightly around them.

After giving his mission report, Piotr took his boy home and gushed to his mother for the rest of the night about how proud he was. The night itself, and his father's praise cemented it in Mikhail's' head that he wanted to be an X-Man. He told his parents, and they weren't even surprised. Kitty and Piotr just started to train him to get him ready. He trained hard for the next six years, and when he turned sixteen he went on his first mission. It was an outstanding success, and Titan, as he'd come to call himself quickly showed his talent, resourcefulness, and control over his powers that made him a valuable asset for most any mission. Over the next few years he grew even more capable, and eventually got control of his own unit.

They were unsurprisingly called the Titans, and they were made up of the toughest and craziest mutants New Genosha had to offer. They got sent on the missions no one was supposed to come back from, and they came back every damn time. Until they didn't. When they got a distress signal from a nearby ship, Titan answered the call, got his boys, and took an intercept cruiser to investigate. When they got there, they found nothing but wreckage and frozen blood. The culprit was a being of terror and darkness who called itself "Abyssmus". It was a creature that found its way to our dimension through the Leader's wormhole, and he'd fled into deep space when Earth went critical. Now it had awoken from it's slumber and had only one purpose.

Consume everything. And that's what it did. Titan decided that if they could at least halt him temporarily, they could get help. So he sent his crew back on the escape shuttle, and stayed behind, dumping every bit of ordinance they had at Abyssmus. When the ammo ran dry, he jumped into space and fought the entity by himself. He weakened it, but he was one mutant against something he couldn't comprehend. It was darkness incarnate. It was the Abyss given form.

It was evil and entropy and everything negative, primal about the universe. It was like someone had taken that; then given a consciousness and no morals. It killed him in the end, with an explosion of dark energy that turned the surrounding miles into pure void. His sacrifice though had indeed given the others time to escape to New Genosha, relocate to a new quadrant, and start sending out the news of what had found them. Thankfully it had given him something else too; a second chance. He was pulled to the Crystal Palace only moments before he would've been erased. Now he fights for the Exiles with the hope that his service will help save his universe.

Notes: He was put in multiple situations in his world where killing was necessary. As a result he has no issues with it if he feels it's necessary.

lights

Is that Stiffler from American Pie as the model? That's cool.

Anyway, interesting character man. Lots of backstory there. Seems like you worked on him for a while? Is he from a previous game maybe?

Also good luck with getting "backpack of infinite weapon holding" past a DM. I've never even gotten "enhanced quiver" okayed before  ;D