Seeking Heroic Exalted-ness!

Started by Soulsemmer, March 11, 2006, 06:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulsemmer

I think it's already been stated that Muse was talking about a different game. I didn't see a need to keep kicking a dead horse and bringing the subject up.
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Jefepato

Okay, fair enough.

So.  Who's still playing?

Ajoxer

Well, if you can see room for the said gentleman assassain I mentioned earlier, I'd be interested. And I'm willing to debate why he could make a suitable heroic character. Oh, yes, how I shall debate! Like a man who's pocket protector has let ink leak into his shirt!
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

GoldenChild

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Jefepato on April 02, 2006, 08:52:33 PM
Okay, fair enough.

So.  Who's still playing?

I am still intrested run my dragon-blood idea, just need tweak how he is involved to exalted characthers in first place.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Muse on April 02, 2006, 02:17:23 PM
Zaer, the way I see incorperating your charecter, if I can see it working, would be his Manse and it's troupes being atached to a legion stationed in Harborhead, either to contain the populace, keep an eye on Mask of Winters, or both.  Thus, when he went rogue, he could provide a base of Realm troupes for the possible revolution. 

Well, I want learn WHAT the revolution is about. Is it to throw the 'corrupt' aristocratic dynasts or throw up the old ways to renew it more fitting to new era etc? Anycase I am fine in tought that my manse is in Harborhead and he have got duties keep eye out for the threats in local area (including reincarnated Solars for Wyld Hunt) while he still was officially part of Vermillion legion. But I think I have to pick 'Hidden manse' merit which woud explain why Dynasts nor Harborhead rebels have not come and tried take over it XD.