The I'm so tough game.

Started by Inkidu, September 04, 2008, 01:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

What? I forgot. Huh?

I'm so strategic..
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

I have back-up plans so far back, they're creeping 'round to the front.

I'm so thirsty...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Alex Young

I could drink the dirty rain water from the rusty bucket I left under my leaky roof.

I am so confident...

O/O

Story Tale

I request the full body X-ray scan when going through airport security.   ,
;)

I'm so bored...

Mordred

.. I gotta ask.. You ever notice how each little flake of dust is so totally different? I've collected many and am quite amazed at how every single one is so vastly it's own little wonder. :P

I'm so sleep deprived..
*See Pillory*

Elgor

... I don't even know whether it's the first or second week without sleep.

I caught such a bad cold ...
~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

Mordred

.. The nasty little virus keeps gnawing away at the bag I got it tied inside.. banging it's head inside the spare coffin I have it locked in. I'm tempted to bite the damn thing.. infect it with my 'condition'.. then set his ornery ass out into the sun just before dawn!

I'm so needing a drink..
*See Pillory*

Belle33

..I'm prepared to accept a domestic brew.

I'm so carefree...

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

.. I woke to quite a strange situation. Someone put me in their mouth and was attempting to blow me into a bubble. I nearly popped.

I'm so stubborn..
*See Pillory*

Alex Young

...when people try and debate with me I put in earplugs.

I'm so sexy...
O/O

Mordred

.. Venus herself has stirred from her long slumber and now tries with all her gorgeous ways to convince Zeus himself to allow her to return to this realm and take me as her own.

I'm so inquisitive..
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

... that all felines bow to me as their queen, martyr, and patron saint because curiosity no longer kills the cat, it kills the najlah.

*rawr*

Im so flexible..

Mordred

.. I nearly sprinkled salt on myself, nearly had a bite of myself, even nearly had a beer by myself (ok, I actually drink it).. and yeah.. nearly (actually.. did) sat myself in a bowl with other flexible appearing (damn things did have salt sprinkled on themselves, lucky bastards).. things.

I'm so dramatic..
*See Pillory*

Old Lady Willow

...that William Shakespeare himself asked me for advice on his books.

I'm so strange...

Story Tale

That faces come out in the rain and no one remembers my name.

I'm so wicked...

Mordred

.. once, so long ago I daren't utter exactly how many years.. the Devil himself sat across a table with me.. shaking his head with disbelief at what I had been up to.

I'm so full of bs..
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

that the other 25 letters of the alphabet are lodging complaints about the overcrowding... (Oh... B.S., not "B"s.  Oh well...)

I'm so prone to overthinking...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

I had a USB port installed in my head.. haha! Now all that extra thinking can just flow to the thumbdrive!

I'm so quick on my feet..
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

...compared to me, Hermes looks like a toddler just learning to walk.

I'm so far behind...

Mordred

.. I'm starting to show up ahead, on the horizon.

I'm so right on the edge..
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

...whichever way the wind blows I'm going over.

I'm so confused...

Mordred

.. I attempted to put my thoughts through one of those card-shuffling machines.. but my head simply wouldn't fit.

I'm so parched..
*See Pillory*

despickable

You could drink the entire Milwaukee brewery dry

I'm do funny

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Anesa

that your typing accuracy is suffering from your wicked sense of humor, making your posts sound even MORE funny than they ought!  (LOL... "do" funny??)

I'm so stupid...

Mordred

.. I dare you to yell in my ear as loud as you can.. just to hear that amazing echo up there.

I'm so elusive..
*See Pillory*