Children of Dune RP (Looking for to fill female role.)

Started by ObscureObscenities, March 30, 2011, 10:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ObscureObscenities

Alright, i'm really looking to get a Dune rp going, nothing too overly serious or anything but something with a certain amount of depth too it. I posted it in my cravings thread, but wanted to get it out there a little bit more pointedly, see if it could catch an eye easier.

What i'm looking for is someone interested in playing the role of Ghanima, Leto the seconds twin sister. I dont mind if people haven't read the books, but if you haven't seen the movies you'll kind of be lost. (And they are excellent movies go watch them!) There close relationship with each other is very interesting with me, and i've always liked twin things.

As for the actual plot and such of the RP i prefer to discuss that with my partners. We can play before the final events of Children of Dune, or we can play them in the future after the final of events, when....other things have happened. (Dont want to do a spoiler) Either way, i hope this can catch -someones- eye, its one i really want to do.

playfullchick76

I wish I could play this one out, but the only one ive seen is the first dvd of the three part set. I do like the Dune verse though, so if you dont find any takers, Id love to play something out with you in the dune verse, if you're so inclined.

ObscureObscenities

Update: Alright, i had this game play out some, and it got cut off, brutally so, and it was so sucky! I'd love to get it up and going again, im of course willing to make adjustments on stuff, but i'd like to do this one pretty bad, so toss me a PM if it interests you.

playfullchick76

Id be interested, I still am. I will be away for three weeks from the 25th of July to the 13th of august, so if you havnt found someone by then, I'd be interested.

ObscureObscenities

Update: This is still open and i am looking for someone to be able to play it steadily with me, something like a post a day, or at least every couple days. If anyone is interested, and has the time, toss me a pm. Please, give me a pm.