Seeking Detailed and Active Partners.

Started by Corbin, October 03, 2013, 01:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corbin

Requirements:
1. Be able to post multiple paragraphs. 3+ is the minimum but more is preferred.

2. Be willing to play any gender, other than your real life gender. Or be willing to double to make things fair.

3. Be able to contribute to the plot. I don't want to be the only one contributing to the plot.

4. Also, be willing to go Long Term. Please, this is very important to me.

==============

Fandoms: (I only use OC's for these though our OC's can be Canon Offsprings.)
1. Game of Thrones.
2. X-Men.
3. The Hunger Games.
4. Pretty Little Liars.
5. Avatar: The Last Airbender.
6. Legend of Korra.
7. Pokemon.

Plot Idea: (Might need some developing.)
Pirate x Captive.

I had this idea where a pirate was dating a female, who was in a royal family, but loved the pirate more than the man she was fixing to marry. So, the pirate devise a plan to get his prize back, though only this time, she is held captive until he decides to let her go. Will he ever let her go? Will he ever forgive her for saying yes to the proposal? Let's find out on the this little adventure.

xlittlebittyx

Hi there!

I'm new around here but I'd be interested. I must admit that as long as I have been doing this kind of thing, I'm terrible with starter posts unless the topic is my own. I like to feed off of the original post to base where my character is going.

If you have a topic that you'd like to run with, I'd be glad to join.

I'm female, primarily play a female character, but I do use secondary characters that are either gender and of any sexuality.

Let me know what you think.

By the way, my name is Ashley.
-smiles-