Your life story in six words.

Started by Caity, September 07, 2008, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

Some things work better than others.
*See Pillory*

Aeval

Salute, Sláinte, Le'chaim, Prost, Joy, Cheers!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Mordred

Twenty minutes more, work is over!
*See Pillory*

Aeval

Close the door, time to celebrate!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Paradox

Time flies when you're having rum!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Paradox

Obviously because I drank it, silly.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aeval

Always remember to refill what's empty!

― Neil Gaiman

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Tanglefoot

The journey was the destination, definitely
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Aeval

The sun just went into hiding  :(

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

New Year's Eve wasn't too spiffy. :/
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

There is always next year's eve..

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

Optimism, hope are all good things!

― Neil Gaiman

Aleksandr

WyldRanger

Bliss

Everything is beautiful, and nothing hurts.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Desan

Took a shower, no hot water  :'(

(first shower of 2009..oh great >.>)
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Aeval

Sending hot water to cold Desan  :-*

― Neil Gaiman

Desan

Thanks for the hot water, Aeval! :D

Aeval

Anything and everything for a friend ;D

― Neil Gaiman

Desan

:o Anything and everything? Sounds like fun.  ;D ;) :P