[NC System] D&D 3.5 - The Accursed Ruins

Started by kongming, January 09, 2013, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kongming

Introduction:
Usually, ruins don't have treasure: they're looted long before they ever become ruins. But there are ways to prevent this: curses, traps, and denizens. The ruins of the Lich King's Tomb* sadly have all three. Located beneath, of all things, a hot spring, there has always been the risk that adventurers would enter and plunder it, but as of yet, no-one has succeeded.

Take your time, enjoy the sights, the relaxing atmosphere, and then, if you dare, you may enter the ruins. Does treasure await you, or death?

*Lich King not guaranteed, but it makes for good stories, and we need to compete with other hot springs for adventurer tourism.

Problem:
Maybe there wasn't a Lich King, but there was something there, and yes, the curses and monsters remain. Whatever first set the place up, it was probably a pervert, as so very much is more than a little sexual. Monsters don't wish to kill you, they have more exciting things in mind. But there is still great treasure to be found, and maybe even friendship and more!

Characters Wanted:
A sexy female adventurer to get herself into awkward situations.
Races: I'm easygoing about this, run it past me
Classes: see above
Everything Else: really, run it past me but I'll probably say yes. I'm also fine with homebrew things, or helping you make the ideal custom thing you want. As it's a solo game, I can tailor challenges to you - don't worry about covering all bases, and don't worry if your character is over or under powered.
Ability Scores: 8, 12, 13, 15, 15, 16 (arrange how you like, then apply racial modifiers, the +1 for four levels etc.)
Level: 4
Gear: any non-magical stuff, up to 3 potions (level 1 spells, caster level 1) or 6 scrolls (level 1 spells, caster level 1), and up to two of the following:
  • +1 Armour or Shield (be a special material or have a minor special quality like one Energy Resistance 5, or Featherfalling or No-Swim-Penalty or whatever)
  • +1 Weapon (can be a special material or have a minor special quality like "all damage is fire" or "detects ___" or something)
  • +1 Ring of Protection (again, with some minor effect)
  • +1 Cloak of Resistance (with minor effect)
  • Item of +2 Enhancement to one ability score (with minor effect)

If you want to use the Tome of Magic or Tome of Battle or whatever, that's fine. A special setting book is also fine. Want to adapt Pathfinder stuff? I'm okay with that too. Familiar with the "Tome" project by Frank and K? I love that stuff as well.

In short, I'll accept a wide variety of stuff so you can have the sexy adventuress you want, and then fun things can happen to her.

Game Will Contain: lots of girl-girl action, sudden forced nudity, spanking...
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

SirHakado

Expressing interest here :)
I'll write up a character when I get home tonight

Thinking a saucy sexy sorceress, should work out well methinks?

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Teo Torriatte

Are you willing to run more than one of these? I would definitely be interested, if that is the case.

kongming

Yeah - I can't really run group games these days, I just don't have the time or energy, but multiple 1-on-1 games can work just fine. Let me know your idea.

Ons/Offs: