News:

Main Menu

R2D2 boogie

Started by Trieste, December 29, 2008, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

I happened to notice this when I was logging into Photobucket for super sekrit Ladies Only stuff something else and had to share.

http://media.photobucket.com/video/R2D2%20Boogie/pbhomepage/video1/R2D2Hoe-Down.flv

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Trieste

... I ... believe I may have gotten the chair rather wet...

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

MagicalPen

That is...AMAZING!

Must cost you an arm and a leg and your first born son though!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

gideonblake

Yeah...but does it repair my x-wing? :P

HairyHeretic

Quote from: MagicalPen on December 29, 2008, 01:54:45 PM
That is...AMAZING!

Must cost you an arm and a leg and your first born son though!

A quick google found a price of $2,500.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Trieste

That's really not too bad.

I'm working on finding out if my dad can get it wholesale. >.>

HairyHeretic

I believe it came out last year, as a limited edition run. You may have trouble enough finding it.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

OwenNo6

*jaw drops*  yeah... I have a first born son... I'm sure he'd understand... don't think my family would, though...
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

The Overlord

Quote from: Trieste on December 29, 2008, 01:38:44 PM
when I was logging into Photobucket for super sekrit Ladies Only stuff

LOL, and that's why I love how things can segue so crazily on YouTube. One minute you're looking for Star Wars clips and two clicks down the road and you've got Jar-Jar Pron. It's funny how the R2's get increasingly out of sync as they go, LOL.

FYI- My anti spyware and malware software immediately warned me about a potentially malicious site connected to that page, namely one casale media...proceed with caution there.

Kye

*Has a minor geekgasm* that would almost be worth my firstborn... almost...

magnamos

Quote from: The Overlord on December 29, 2008, 09:38:15 PM
LOL, and that's why I love how things can segue so crazily on YouTube. One minute you're looking for Star Wars clips and two clicks down the road and you've got Jar-Jar Pron. It's funny how the R2's get increasingly out of sync as they go, LOL.

FYI- My anti spyware and malware software immediately warned me about a potentially malicious site connected to that page, namely one casale media...proceed with caution there.

I think I'm safe behind all the Firewalls of my company. That's what makes surfing for pr0n during worktime so special, right? ;)

I don't have a firstborn son but I'm quiet sure they will take a bond for your soul aswell.

Maeven

DO WANT! I love R2D2 and C3PO.

In fact, I had a discussion with my S/O while we were buying 'make-your-own-lightsaber kits' and accompanying star wars figures for my nephews for Christmas. It went something like this:

S/O:    Well, let's get them two figures each too.
Me:     Oh! Look, there's R2D2 and C3PO *happy squeal* I loved them as a kid! Let's get them.
S/O:    Pfft. Those were for the geeky kids.  No way.
Me:     Wha?! I ALWAYS played with them. I... I... wasn't... well. 
S/O:    Yeah, you always played with them because your brother and his friends never let you play with the cool ones... they were like, here, Maeven you can play with these guys. [well he didn't call me Maeven, but you get the point]
Me:     *confused* Really? *trails off* But I really... liked them...

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

mannik

I want one of those R2s now...

magnamos

Quote from: Maeven on December 30, 2008, 10:37:35 AM
DO WANT! I love R2D2 and C3PO.

In fact, I had a discussion with my S/O while we were buying 'make-your-own-lightsaber kits' and accompanying star wars figures for my nephews for Christmas. It went something like this:

S/O:    Well, let's get them two figures each too.
Me:     Oh! Look, there's R2D2 and C3PO *happy squeal* I loved them as a kid! Let's get them.
S/O:    Pfft. Those were for the geeky kids.  No way.
Me:     Wha?! I ALWAYS played with them. I... I... wasn't... well. 
S/O:    Yeah, you always played with them because your brother and his friends never let you play with the cool ones... they were like, here, Maeven you can play with these guys. [well he didn't call me Maeven, but you get the point]
Me:     *confused* Really? *trails off* But I really... liked them...

That's perfectly fine! Don't let yourself get confused because of a mundane who couldn't see the pure light of insight!

There are two ways to solve a situation like that.

Way1: "I played exclusively with R2D2 and C3PO and I could rule you everyday so bring it if you got the balls 'cool one'"
Way2: "No matter what action figure. If you really think some are better than others than you just lie to yourself about the fact that you used Actionfigures as an excuse to play with dolls without having the big guys picking on you"

These two Lines get them every time. C3PO and R2D2 ARE the coolest Character in Star Wars.

Oniya

Quote from: magnamos on December 30, 2008, 11:13:42 AM
Way2: "No matter what action figure. If you really think some are better than others than you just lie to yourself about the fact that you used Actionfigures as an excuse to play with dolls without having the big guys picking on you"

Why am I reminded of the scene in Spaceballs after Dark Helmet captures the princess? ^^
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Maeven

Quote from: magnamos on December 30, 2008, 11:13:42 AM
That's perfectly fine! Don't let yourself get confused because of a mundane who couldn't see the pure light of insight!

There are two ways to solve a situation like that.

Way1: "I played exclusively with R2D2 and C3PO and I could rule you everyday so bring it if you got the balls 'cool one'"

These two Lines get them every time. C3PO and R2D2 ARE the coolest Character in Star Wars.

<3 <3 <3

*runs off to revive the discussion, clever retorts in-hand*
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

magnamos

Quote from: Oniya on December 30, 2008, 11:15:37 AM
Why am I reminded of the scene in Spaceballs after Dark Helmet captures the princess? ^^

Believe it or not but I've never seen Spaceballs. I know only one scene from it with a chest burster Alien singing and dancing on a counter and half of the Restaurant changing it's orders!

Trieste

Quote from: Oniya on December 30, 2008, 11:15:37 AM

Ahahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking! :D

Magnamos:

magnamos

Never guessed that my proposal based on facts! D: *gasp*