The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037

Started by Primarch, June 14, 2013, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: Primarch on June 15, 2013, 09:12:10 PM
Anything a school needs is open for grabs. Students, teachers, Headmaster and everything else.

ok.

Yukina

Primarch

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Snickerz

Name: Katania Wagner aka ShadowMist
Place of Birth: Just outside a small town at the edge of a woodland area.
Family: Mother: Storm; Father Nightcrawler
Position at School: Student
Appearance: She has pitch black hair that she puts streaks through, either white to represent her mother, blue for her father, or both. She's tall with an athletic build, and green eyes. The everyday clothing; She dresses in either black jean pants or cut off shorts. A a top she usually wears older style shirts, with sleeves that hang off her shoulders and bell at the wrists, normally button up shirts. On rare occasions she will wear a tank top, the shirts are light in color, either blue, gray, or white.
Powers: She's the ability to manipulate and form weather, as her mother before her, as well as having the ability to vanish in a puff of smoke like her father and appear elsewhere, her restrictions on this are of course as Nightcrawler's. She can not just go anywhere, she could very easily end up in a wall, or in midair if she has not seen the place she wishes to transport to. Unfortunately she doesn't have the stealth and the ability to vanish into darkness as he does however.
Skills:nothing that would really cause her to stand out from others.
Back-story: She was born in a small town, a little place her parents settled down during her younger years of her life, as well as her mother's pregnancy. The town didn't have many people in it, and the people that were there knew nothing of Kat's father, and very, very little about her mother. She was home schooled, she was taught about her powers, and how to work with them, but she didn't have the full training she needed, so they sent her to Jean Grey's School for Higher Learning, in hopes that she could be even better than they were before her.
Turn-Ons: Someone who can be one step ahead of her.
Turn-Offs: Someone who views her as incapable or weak.
Extra Details: It's not really a turn off, but she does not care to be touched under most circumstances, even in the event her life is saved she will be rather short with whomever touches her, unless they have received permission directly from her before hand.

Ember Star

Quote from: Primarch on June 15, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
Cheers.

On another note, do people have a preference on which board I place this in?
Bondage or NC. Depends on your plans for the baddies.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Primarch

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 09:36:14 PM
I edited it a bit. Better?

Its very vague, there's no details on what any of his powers or skills allows or to what level. 

Which I suppose is a point for everyone really. Details please. If someone is trained in combat, what were they trained in? Boxing? Karate? Savate? How good are they? Even something as simple as beginner/intermediate/expert/master gives an idea. If someone has a genius level intellect, what are the fields they excel at?

Ideally this game will be going through their day-to-day lives and will last for hopefully sometime, I don't need a novel of their life thus far but some detail would be appreciated.

Primarch

Quote from: Ember Star on June 15, 2013, 10:05:57 PM
Bondage or NC. Depends on your plans for the baddies.

I've got one plot in mind to get things rolling, but after that I'll be leaving it in the hands of you guys to initiate stuff. But we'll go with bondage I suppose. Seems more likely.

Wolfy

Still looking for members, possibly a teacher Prim? :3

Primarch

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 15, 2013, 07:00:10 PM
I'm gonna throw up a rough draft here.

Name: Jacque Remy Lebeau
Positon: X-Man? Student
Family: Parents are Rogue and Gambit. Family unknown.
Birthplace : New Orleans
Appearance: http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/medium-hairstyles-for-men/the-look.jpg that is his appearance. This next link is hair color only. http://fashionablymale.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tumblr_ll72tijedg1qjeehbo1_500.jpg
Powers: Kinetic Energy, it is similar to Gambits ability though his power is largely untapped. He is able to make a midsize car explode. Increased Speed and reflexes. Both of theses are superior to human by a decent amount but lesser than a mutant who has it as a main ability. Sensory ability(Increased intuition.) Similar to spider sense but not as powerful.
Skills: Lock picking. He was trained by his father but he is only intermediate compared to his father. projectile throwing, he excels at this and he is able to chrfe what he throws with exploding energy. martial arts, mainly Muay Thai, which he is very skilled at and a bit lesser in his abilities are American Kickboxing and jujitsu. He is also a swordfighter of decent ability.
Bio: Born to Gambit and Rogue he had a happy child hood, as he grew his father trained him to one day be apart of the X-Men when the realized he had powers. He is a friendly young man who enjoys meeting people. He has a bit of his fathers accent and acts a but like him but overall he is a calm young man who has a fiery temper like his mother.

Ons: He is very open, ask him.
Offs: Gore, vore, toilet play, being truly submissive

Tried again

AribethAmkiir

Will do a relation to Bobby Drake, a.k.a. Iceman.  A niece, possibly a daughter.  Unlikely to get the CC up until Monday.  Though if I have any energy after working 9 hours and then cooking a Father's Day meal, I might get the CC up tonight.

Strifesblaze7

I've always wanted to do an X-Men universe role play.

vin26m

Version 2 of Abigail Brand and Beast's son.

I still want to add more.

Any chance we can have more than one character?  I'm thinking of a Longshot/Dazzler combo.

Name: Teachdaire McCoy, aka Bruin
Place of Birth: Boston, MA, USA
Family: Son of Abigail Brand and Beast
Appearance: 5'11", 220 pounds, very little body fat, very muscular, green hair, glasses, unusually long arms and legs, unusually large hands and feet

Powers:

Superhuman strength - Class 1 - Bruin is able to lift 1 ton

Superhuman speed - Bruin is able to run and move at speeds that are slight beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman stamina - Bruin's highly advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of an ordinary human.  He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.

Superhuman durability - Bruin's body tissues are harder and more resistant to certain types of injuries than the bodies of normal humans.  His physiology can withstand great impact forces, though he can be injured by many types of conventional weapons such as standard firearms and bladed wweapons.  However, he can withstand physical impacts, such as falling from several stories or being physically struck by many superhumanly strong beings, that would either severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.

Superhuman agility - Bruin's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.  He can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk.  He could also walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs.  He can easily match or top any Olympic record on any gymnastics apparatus.

Superhuman dexterity - Bruin can perform many tasks with his feet as easily as a human would do with his hands.  His manual and pedal dexterity are so great that he can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.  His skills in all aspects of baseball, basketball, soccer, gridiron football, volleyball and ice hockey are on par or better than the best professional athletes or any generation.

Superhuman reflexes - Bruin possesses reflexes that are superior to those possesed by the finest human specimen.

Superhuman senses - Bruin posseses enhanced, acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals, enabling him to see and hear distant objects more clearly than a normal human.  He can also identify and track someone purely by scent. 

Skills:

Genius-level intellect - Bruin possess a genius-level intellect and possesses great insight when it comes to science, engineering, technology and math.  His other interests include philosophy, ancient cultures, art history, literature, and music.  He is multilingual.  He is an accomplished musician.

Olympic level athlete - Bruin's athleticism rivals or surpasses that of normal humans in peak physical condition who have been training all their lives.

Martial artist - Bruin is highly skilled in freestyle wrestling, Greco-Roman wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, judo, aikido and jiujitsu.  He has the potential to master virtually every fighting style on Earth.  He is already well-versed in pressure points.

Skilled mechanic, electrician, technician, engineer - Bruin is capable of maintaining, repairing and modifying mechanical, electrical and computerizeddevices.

Multi-lingual - Bruin is fluent in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin and Greek.  He can also mimic various accents, including Southern American, English, Irish and Australian.

Pilot - Bruin is a competent pilot, including fixed wing aircraft and rotary wing aircraft.

Driver - Bruin is a skilled driver of wheeled vehicles as well as motorcycles.

Singer/Musician/Dancer - Bruin has some talent when it comes to singing, playing instruments and moving his body to music.

Backstory: Teachdaire McCoy was an exceptional student-athlete whose physical and mental gifts eventually surpassed the upper limit of non-mutant humans.  He is prepared for the next stages of evolution that his father went through, and expects to do great things and make incredible discoveries along the way.  He has not exhibited any of his mother's mutant abilities, but he did inherit her green hair.

Turn-Ons: BDSM
Turn-Offs: M/M
Extra Details:

Bruin commonly uses a motorcycle and spends much of his free time in the nearest lab.

Primarch

@Snickers: Katania looks good. Although if you could mention add something to her place of birth to let us know the actual location (country/state/county etc)

@Strifesblaze7: I don't understand where his sensory ability comes from. Otherwise the app looks much better.

@AribethAmkiir: That sounds fine. 

@vin26m: Let me know when you've added everything you want to add and I'll review, and yes a second character is fine.

Batman4560: Jared looks fine.

Ember Star

I'll try and have my app done and up tomorrow. I have to focus on other things today.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Primarch

Snickerz

Quote from: Primarch on June 16, 2013, 10:42:03 AM
@Snickers: Katania looks good. Although if you could mention add something to her place of birth to let us know the actual location (country/state/county etc)
Did and done my dear. :-)
Name: Katania Wagner aka ShadowMist
Place of Birth: Just outside a small town at the edge of a woodland area (Clay Country, Montana, USA)
Family: Mother: Storm; Father Nightcrawler
Appearance: She has pitch black hair that she puts streaks through, either white to represent her mother, blue for her father, or both. She's tall with an athletic build, and green eyes. The everyday clothing; She dresses in either black jean pants or cut off shorts. A a top she usually wears older style shirts, with sleeves that hang off her shoulders and bell at the wrists, normally button up shirts. On rare occasions she will wear a tank top, the shirts are light in color, either blue, gray, or white.
Powers: She's the ability to manipulate and form weather, as her mother before her, as well as having the ability to vanish in a puff of smoke like her father, unfortunately she doesn't have the stealth and the ability to vanish into darkness as he does however.
Skills:nothing that would really cause her to stand out from others.
Back-story: She was born in a small town, a little place her parents settled down during her younger years of her life, as well as her mother's pregnancy. The town didn't have many people in it, and the people that were there knew nothing of Kat's father, and very, very little about her mother. She was home schooled, she was taught about her powers, and how to work with them, but she didn't have the full training she needed, so they sent her to Jean Grey's School for Higher Learning, in hopes that she could be even better than they were before her.
Turn-Ons: Someone who can be one step ahead of her.
Turn-Offs: Someone who views her as incapable or weak.
Extra Details: It's not really a turn off, but she does not care to be touched under most circumstances, even in the event her life is saved she will be rather short with whomever touches her, unless they have received permission directly from her before hand.

vin26m

Okay, I think I'm done.  Let me know if you need any changes, additions or deletions.  Thanks!

Name: Teachdaire McCoy, aka Bruin
Place of Birth: Boston, MA, USA
Family: Son of Abigail Brand and Beast
Position at School: Student, science and math teacher
Appearance: 5'11", 220 pounds, very little body fat, very muscular, green hair, glasses, unusually long arms and legs, unusually large hands and feet

Powers:

Superhuman strength - Class 1 - Bruin is able to lift 1 ton

Superhuman speed - Bruin is able to run and move at speeds that are slightly beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman stamina - Bruin's highly advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of an ordinary human.  He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.

Superhuman durability - Bruin's body tissues are harder and more resistant to certain types of injuries than the bodies of normal humans.  His physiology can withstand great impact forces, though he can be injured by many types of conventional weapons such as standard firearms and bladed wweapons.  However, he can withstand physical impacts, such as falling from several stories or being physically struck by many superhumanly strong beings that would either severely injure or kill a normal human, with little to no discomfort.

Superhuman agility - Bruin's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.  He can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk.  He can also walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs.  He can easily match or top any Olympic record on any gymnastics apparatus.

Superhuman dexterity - Bruin can perform many tasks with his feet as easily as a human would do with his hands.  His manual and pedal dexterity are so great that he can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.  His skills in all aspects of baseball, basketball, soccer, gridiron football, volleyball and ice hockey are on par or better than the best professional athletes or any generation.

Superhuman reflexes - Bruin possesses reflexes that are superior to those possessed by the finest human specimen.

Superhuman senses - Bruin possesses enhanced, acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals, enabling him to see and hear distant objects more clearly than a normal human.  He can also identify and track someone purely by scent. 

Skills:

Genius-level intellect - Bruin possesses a genius-level intellect and great insight when it comes to science, engineering, technology and math.  His other interests include philosophy, ancient cultures, art history, literature, and music. 

Olympic level athlete - Bruin's athleticism rivals or surpasses that of normal humans in peak physical condition who have been training all their lives.

Martial artist - Bruin is highly skilled in freestyle wrestling, Greco-Roman wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, judo, aikido and jiujitsu.  He has the potential to master virtually every fighting style on Earth.  He is already well-versed in pressure points.  He is able to use martial weapons, including swords, staffs and nunchukus.

Marksman - Bruin is competent with firearms, including rifles and pistols.

Skilled mechanic, electrician, technician, engineer - Bruin is capable of maintaining, repairing and modifying mechanical, electrical and computerizeddevices.

Skilled medic - Bruin is capable of basic first aid as well as diagnosing common illnesses and simple surgery.

Multi-lingual - Bruin is fluent in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Latin and Greek.  He can also mimic various accents, including Southern American, English, Irish and Australian.

Pilot - Bruin is a competent pilot, including fixed wing aircraft and rotary wing aircraft.

Driver - Bruin is a skilled driver of wheeled vehicles as well as motorcycles.

Singer/Musician/Dancer - Bruin has some talent when it comes to singing, playing instruments and moving his body to music.

Backstory: Teachdaire McCoy was an exceptional student-athlete whose physical and mental gifts eventually surpassed the upper limit of non-mutant humans.  He is prepared for the next stages of evolution that his father went through, and expects to do great things and make incredible discoveries along the way.  He has not exhibited any of his mother's mutant abilities, but he did inherit her green hair.

Turn-Ons: BDSM
Turn-Offs: M/M
Extra Details:

Bruin commonly uses a motorcycle and usually spends much of his free time in the nearest lab or library.

Strifesblaze7

Well I was thinking it came from his ability with energy, maybe like he feels the flows of energy so he can know when people are near him?

CurvyKitten

Question: Are you accepting alternate universe couples, like Wolverine and Ororo (with the bitchen mohawk!)  I had the character in another game that died far to quickly to enjoy her and was wondering if that would be allowed?

RockSalt

I am interested in joining this, though I have some stuff I have to finish up before I can post a character sheet up >w>

Oh, and CurvyKitten, both Ororo and Wolverine have been claimed for separate couples so I don't think that'll work in this one :< You could always make that same character just without being Logan and Ororo's kid...

Unless one of the couples spawned a kid but later broke up or something...

Snickerz

Quote from: RockSalt on June 16, 2013, 04:49:27 PM
I am interested in joining this, though I have some stuff I have to finish up before I can post a character sheet up >w>

Oh, and CurvyKitten, both Ororo and Wolverine have been claimed for separate couples so I don't think that'll work in this one :< You could always make that same character just without being Logan and Ororo's kid...

Unless one of the couples spawned a kid but later broke up or something...

Idk, if it does, Cuvry, Ember and I are all going to be half sisters... Wouldn't that be freaky.

CurvyKitten

Nods~ that could be fun yet freaky. It could be that or as all marvel and Dc verses go alternate verse crossover....LOL

I just loved the character when I created her and have been looking for a place to play her again ever since.