Wyatt's RP Story and Idea Emporium

Started by Wyatt, May 30, 2017, 12:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyatt

My O/O’s are linked in my signature and recently updated, please take a look there before looking here and do not reply in this thread.  Reply via PM, and if that goes further, we can continue plotting/chatting via PM or Discord.  With very few exceptions the ideas offered here are to be written in E forums.

Fandom play - I am not looking to play in Fandoms with canon characters as the characters I or my partner play in any fandom, though canon characters may be used as NPCs in a setting that is outside of canon.  Most of my interests are from the television or movie versions of the fandoms listed below, and I enjoy even more simply basing stories and games on adaptations or even mashups of the genres listed:

The Originals/True Blood
The Old Guard
The Nevers
Westworld
The Defenders

If you have a craving or idea that fits one or more of those fandoms and related genres, I am happy to chat about it.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Times Change And So Do We

Content Categories: Light/Bondage/Extreme – Slice of life, new beginnings, MtF transition, character heavy plus sexiness, romance, possible taboo.

Scenario: It has been five to ten years since our characters last saw each other in person.  They could be former lovers, romantic partners, friends, all of the above, or even siblings if we go the taboo route.  One character was never happy with who they were, or who the life around them decided they should be.  Maybe the black sheep of a conservative family or just too different for a sedate, quietly intolerant suburbia or small-town setting.  this character has transitioned in her time away from male to female, though she identifies as trans female and isn’t interested in bottom surgery.  She likes who she is now, and either returning to her old stomping grounds or meeting in a new place are all open possibilities.

I am interested in this being very heavy on the characters sharing history, but being different people to one another when they get back together.  Character development and a general plot or theme are key to exploring this new/old dynamic.  Sexiness level is open for discussion, would love to play with some switchy characters on each side who discover as much about themselves as they learn about each other.  Heavy on story and character development does not mean the story has to be dark or broody or incredibly conflicted, though a story based on this scenario might be some of those things, it can also be humorous, light and happy with some adorably awkward moments for all concerned to discover, share and overcome.

Setting(s): Contemporary

Requirements: Any x Any  Looking for a partner that really likes this idea and has their own ideas of who their character and the history of our protagonists will be most of all.  I am willing to take either role and possibly more than one character, such as a couple for example.   Seeking a strong and character creative writer, knowing the sexiness with take care of itself if the characters work. 

Other info: Posting rate, 1-2 posts per week on average.  Could be short-medium term and intense or something that has its own transition into a story that is longer term and more plottiness.  PM me with your thoughts, ideas and interest. 

Respond via PM, open to chatting and plotting via PM or Discord.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Exploring The Past And Present

Content Categories/Elements: Light/Bondage/Extreme – Time Travel, Hotwife, D/s, multiple partners and characters, romance, risk of pregnancy

Scenario: F/M, F/F, Multiple characters likely – YC is a married man or woman with a spouse/significant other they love, but one who doesn’t fulfill all of their sexual needs and desires.  YC's SO is not unloved, unattractive or necessarily inadequate, this is not a cuckold story, but rather they are brilliant and distracted by and devoted to their work, almost as if their career is their illicit lover.  They are mismatched in a classical sense, and an amicable divorce might be just the thing both need…except, well, what fun would that be to write a story about.

Instead this incredible couple come to an agreement.  The spouse has perfected, they believe, a time portal, one that allows limited travel to and from the past.  YC having an affair, even one allowed and acknowledged, an open or polyamorous marriage, might draw scrutiny that is not desired, especially since the spouse's work is breaking numerous laws and ethical codes by its very nature.  Hence, needing someone with the confidence to trust in their creation, and by necessity required to stay on this side of the portal to operate the thing, the spouse/SO agrees to send YC back in time, and as a reward for being the trusting test subject, YC gets a free pass on anything that happens sexually when they take that trip(s) to the past.  After all, even the most jealous lover, which they are not, couldn’t rightly hold YC’s past against them, even if it is also their present and future of sorts.

Okay, the setup is a bit silly and I am not going to do a deep dive into time travel difficulties and metaphysics, the story is really about your character who gets a free pass for being the test subject.  The device will work, but will it work perfectly?  We can decide that.  There might be no issues other than a bit of dizziness, or there might be side effects like a gender or other bodily transformation, such is the luck of beta testing a time machine after all.

From there it can be a sexy romp, YC might break the rules and fall in love with a polyamorous relationship across the ages, fall into a plot twist that prevents YC from making it back to the portal or even find them returning with a bun in the proverbial oven or having left one behind.  Leaving all of that open to your imagination and mine.

Setting(s): Contemporary, Sci-Fi, Time Travel to anywhere, any time in the prior century, so Roaring 20’s on forward.

Requirements: It is a setup that seeks an open, amorous minded and creative partner to play the character going back in time.  It could be one trip or several to different times and places.  This is really more of a GM’d story to be told around the character that time travels back to the past, hence I will write the scientist spouse and as many other characters as needed/desired.  Particular favor to anyone willing to do the research and scenery work on the places and times visited in the past, as that is not my strongest point and would love to pair with someone who enjoys that.

Alternative Scenarios:  Any/Any  YC knows the scientist that creates or discovers the time machine/portal, perhaps an assistant or just a curious visitor to the laboratory.  In this scenario curiosity gets the best of YC and they are sent through time purposely or by accident and find themselves trying to adapt to a new situation in what they once knew as the past.  It could be a simple and sexy fish out of water scenario where your character finds both challenges in trying to blend into the time and place they arrive, while trying to find a way back, at least at first.  Maybe in time they don't want to leave due to falling in lust/love, enjoying the advantages of being someone from the future and all of the knowledge they can use to make themselves rich and powerful in this new 'old' time...or perhaps their modern-day present was problematic, and they love the idea of a new start in a new age and place.

This could also be a body/gender swap scenario where the portal has a bit of an issue, not only do you go back in time, but you arrive in a very different body than the one you possessed when you left the present.

Lots of possibilities and alternatives we can discuss and plot about!!

Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Updated, cleaned up some thing, removed something old, added something new, that kind of thing.  As noted above, reply via PM, not here, with any interest or comments.  PM just to chat, friendly chat and tossing around ideas is always desired.
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Added - An Unintended Indecent Proposal as a craving.
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Updated October 24, 2020 - Removed fandom ideas for now, re-upped Beyond the Binary general craving, added Caught Red Handed plot bunny and opened up London as a character needing a story and partner to help tell her tales.

Please respond to anything that interests you via PM, Do Not post or reply in this thread.
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

O/O's and Story Ideas/Starters updated September 5, 2021.  Three new story ideas added and open for discussion.  Plot discussions can be via PM or Discord, send an initial PM with your interest and ideas and I can share my Discord with you then, if we are not already connected there.

Images posted in the story starters above are just to inspire the muse and are some of my favorite images generally, they are not proposed characters or face claims, but more of something to add flavor and draw interest to each idea. 

With very few exceptions the ideas offered here are to be written in E forums, with the rare exception of a Discord served dedicated to a story.

Please respond to anything that interests you via PM, Do Not post or reply in this thread.
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Bumping the remaining story starters and versions of them.  Strong interest in exploring situations whether they fit the story ideas here or not involving one or both characters being trans or non-binary identifying outwardly or transitioning that way.  Any ideas you might have that involve such topics/characters and some mix of story and sexiness/romance are welcome story and plotting starters on their own, regardless of whether they match the ideas above.  Thanks!

Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Updated to remove stories that are no longer available and Love Bites has been added as a new story starter.

Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

10-14-2021 - Available story starters have all been updated, so even if you think you have read one of these ideas before, the story starter likely has some new twists and turns offered as possible ways to go.  Check my O/O's and bring your ideas, plotting muse and imagination!

Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Wyatt

Just some cleaning up, updating, not many new stories, but open to more fandom related ideas and several characters looking for a story added.  Selectively open to new stories and always open to chatting possibilities.  I do use Discord for chatting and plotting, PM me for that contact information if desired.

Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences