My little cravings... [F for F or Futa]

Started by saphireMARIE, April 01, 2015, 02:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

Hey I am looking to have either one of my two idea's filled, or my latest fandom..

Regina Mills and Emma Swan - Once Upon a Time

~ Boss by day, Bitch by Night. ~

Content:Bondage to Extreme

Scenario:She's the owner of the company you work at, and she’s a fucking bitch when she wants to be. If she wants you to do something it gets done otherwise you risk invoking the bitchiest woman you know. One day she forces you to go to an event with her after work; it’s to sell some of the products you make in the company. She flirts with everybody and gets them to you - the one who actually knows the product.

But after the event it’s clear you're both a little bit more than tipsy. She books you both in to the hotel, but there’s only one room with a double bed which you would need to share. Maybe now is the time to break your prudish bitch of a boss down, and make her yours.

Setting: Modern, Office.

Requirements: Dom Preferably.

Other info: I am looking to play the employee in this scenario.

~ Naughty Teacher ~

Content: Bondage to Extreme

Scenario: Everybody in class is becoming aware of how frustrate their teacher is, she seems to be increasingly snappy and without  person to care for them they seem to be getting closer and closer to breaking point. However as the teacher begins to realize just how much this is effecting her students she does her best to pinpoint the reason for this problem. She quickly discovers it to be a young girl in her class, she wants her more than she wanted anybody in a long time. Maybe it was time for her to begin a seduction.

So with this in mind the teacher quickly gets a hold of the student's number. When she has it she begins to send provocative pictures to the girl, wondering what this might amount to. Of course the next day the girl confronts her, now its the teachers chance to get what she had been wanting all this time. It was time for her to take the girl.

Setting: Modern.

Requirements: Willing to play teacher.

Other info: None.