News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

World of Warcraft -Recruitment thread-

Started by LamentingQuill, October 18, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endwell

Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Dashenka

Name: Cera Proudmoore

Race: Human

Class and Spec: Outlaw Rogue

Faction: The uncrowned, Stormwind, Wrynn, Bloodsail Buccaneers

Appearance:

Personality: A bit loud and arogant but easily likeable.

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Background:  Nobody knows her real relation to the famous Proudmoore bloodline but fact is that she is related. Some wild rumours go that Cera is the child of Jaina and the former Prince Arthas, other rumours are that she is actually Jaina's half sister and that her mother had a fling with the late Admiral Daelin Proudmoore. They supported her in the orphanage, gave her a false name but never raised or acknowledge her as their heir.

Cera, curious about her ancestry, went digging and asking, often sneaking into places she shouldn't be in. After some digging and tough investigations she learned about her famous heritage but hit walls when asking more. She decided to get closer to the people who worked with Daelin and her first step was with the Bloodsail Buccaneers. All she wanted was information about Daelin or his son, Tandred but with the package came a life of crime and plundering. One night she was caught plundering a room in the inn at Booty Bay which was rented by a rich Goblin nobleman. She managed to get out of the inn, leaving a trail of Goblin blood in her wake. Outside, she launched the flaregun and soon after, the thundering roar of the cannons were heard as the Bloodsail vessel began to bombard the Goblin settlement. Cera had a short but very passionate love relationship with Jessi Falrevere, daughter of Duke Falrevere. It was this man that convinced Cera that she couldn't be Daelin Proudmoore's daughter as Daelin was fiercely loyal to his wife and would never allow a woman to be intimate with him.

Duke Falrevere agreed to help her find her ancestors but soon enough Cera began to doubt the Duke's motives. If it came out that Cera was indeed related to any of the Proudmoore family, he could use her as leverage against his old enemies and if she was actually the daughter of Arthas, it meant she was the only heir to the Menethil family and thus to the throne of Lordaeron. Having no such ambitions herself, Cera dismissed that idea but she had made up her mind to leave the Bloodsail Buccaneers. She begged and pleaded Jessi to come with her but eventually left alone. Cera snuck out at night, lowering one of the rowboats and making her way to shore.

Knowing that the Bloodsail would be looking for her, along with every Goblin in Azeroth, she began to roam the lands and eventually settled as a leatherworker's apprentice in Stormwind.

Despite missing the action of battle, Cera was content and was set to take over the tannery when she saw the recruitment form for the Alliance forces. They were going to set sail to the Broken Isles to take the fight to the Legion after a lot of stuff had been going on on Draenor. Cera had been at sea plundering most of the time and had only a vague idea of the events at Pandaria and Draenor but her real intentions to join were not the battle but the second name who signed the document. The first, as always, was King Varian Wrynn. The second, Jaina Proudmoore. Cera signed up, planning to confront her alleged mother.

Things worked out slightly different and the alliance forces were nearly wiped out on the Broken Shores. Variann was murdered by Gul'Dan and Jaina, mysteriously, blamed Sylvanas. Before Cera could confront Jaina, they had blown the retreat and Jaina had left in rage and anger. Cera was given a Stormwind medallion of bravery for her actions but has not seen Jaina since. The young rogue roamed the Broken Isles for clues, favours and money but was still confronted with her past by members of the Horde she met in Dalaran. With the Goblins having joined the Horde, Cera was now wanted by the entire Horde, rather than the Goblins alone.

Dislikes: Goblins, vegetables, death knights.

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3250
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

LamentingQuill

Existing profiles are handled and an OOC has been made, links should be up to date in all thread navigations.

Cognitive Brainfart

I don't know if this has been asked already but I was curious about how lore-significant armor and weapons are treated.

There is a place to include the weapon of a character in the bio and I've noticed that some approved characters are wielding some pretty powerful weapons.

If we consider the lore, these weapons hold massive power. A character wielding them would be a bit... out of the league of a normal average hero. For example, if my rogue wields (did someone say...?) Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker, then some regular orc with a regular sword can't really do anything against that.

So I was wondering how that will work? Are the weapons listed just a cosmetic thing? Will they be 'nerfed' for the story? Or are they the actual full-power legendary/artifact weapons?

Verasaille

Is this still open for character submissions? I am interested. Currently playing WOW and having a hard time finding partners. I have a few I would like to rp, one is a warlock. Lillideth is her WOW character name and she has an interesting profile picture on battlenet if we can use that. Moon Guard is the realm
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Endwell

I don't believe Quill closed recruitment :)
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Endwell on November 09, 2017, 05:27:24 PM
I don't believe Quill closed recruitment :)

This is open world, recruit will never close. I'll get to folks here soon.