Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop

Started by Spookie Monster, April 08, 2008, 05:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a site dedicated to "shoe loss."*  Evidently shoe loss concerns "women losing one of their shoes and getting stranded afterwards wearing only one shoe"; this turns some people on, it seems.  I'd never heard of this before, which surprised me because of the sheer number of perversions that I personally hold (or, rather, that hold me).  At first I imagined that shoe loss involved foot fetishism, but upon further research I discovered that it pertained more to vulnerability: a woman wearing only one shoe can't run as well as she could if she were wearing two shoes (or even wearing no shoes, in many circumstances).

Anyway, the shoe loss fetish struck me as interesting.  It doesn't turn me on, but it doesn't disgust me; I comprehend why it might arouse a fellow like me, but it doesn't arouse me personally.  Do we have any shoe loss aficionados here at Elliquiy?  Does the concept of shoe loss appeal to anyone learning about it just now?  Does the concept of shoe loss disturb anyone?

Spel

* I won't detail exactly how I stumbled upon this site -- not because the tale is particularly lurid, particularly perverted, but because it is in fact particularly prosaic.
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Cherri Tart

i love my shoes and the idea of shoe loss saddens me, having lost a one of a pair of shoes one too many times in the past after far too much partying *sighs* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Apple of Eris

Dear Friends,

I am writing to you concerning an issue that affects hundreds, even thousands of women each year. I am talking about the devestating affliction known as shoe loss. Yes, even modern science can not effectively counter this terrible problem, but we hope with a small donation you can help bring Shoe Loss to an end. That's right, for just PENNIES a day, you could help alleviate the suffering of women around the globe who have lost a shoe.

We urge you to help, your donation could end this scourge once and for all. Make a donation in your name, or in the name of a woman you love.

Thank You,
The American Shoe Loss Society
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Hunter

That's it.  I'm gittin' me mallet!   ;)

SerpentKiss

Things is, where I live, when a girl loses a shoe, you feel happier, but not turned on. You're happier becasue she cannot chase you down as easily...however, the second shoe she now has no use for, so she does now come with a ranged attack

*Reflex save DC 28*

The Great Triangle

Where you live women have a dexterity of 46?  Wow, that's a tough place to live right there, although they must be amazing in bed; if you could hit their armor class.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

SerpentKiss

it is very difficult to bypass the armour, but once you do, it's pretty good eatin'!