What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugarman (hal)

been following this thread and keep hoping for reasons why. Unless music is just background for most.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Caustic

Simplicity, Hal.  Sometimes less is plenty.

"Cells", the Servant.  Otherwise known as music from Sin City.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

A Disney christmas special of some sort or another is on the TV right now, so that's what we've got. I'll take kids christmas movies over soap operas ANY day.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

The theme to Fraggle Rock (Yeah It's on my MP3 playlist...)

next up:

Ice Dance - The soundtrack to Edward Sissorhands

SlvKitty

Pain

Three Days Grace

up next:

Wizards of Winter

Trans Siberian Orchestra
My freedom, my heart, belongs to one...
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.
 Ons and Offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11400.0

Bliss

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Bing Crosby

Then

I Believe in Father Christmas - Greg Lake
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Sabby

Wings of Dispair, by Kamelot

Drop the Bombshell, by Powerman 5000

Becky

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Incognito

Humanoid Tactical Weapons are sexy...

Ray the Wicked

Shut up Aslan!  Darth Maul already killed you!

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12060.0

Adult Fan Fic Archive: http://xmen.adultfanfiction.net/authors.php?no=1296815188

Bliss

Baby it's cold Outside - Dean Martin

(Can I have HIM for Christmas? *sigh*)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

The Heart of Saturday Night - Tom Waits

then

Ode to the Prostitute - Bastard Fairies

next

Tiny Cities Made of Ashes - Modest Mouse
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Please Read the Letter

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Victims of Science - The Device has Been Modified

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3