Want to play with a Goddess? (M characters; Gender irrelevant)

Started by persephone325, September 27, 2012, 04:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Current post rate: Slow-ish
PM response time: Good (Poke me if it's been longer than a week)

Hello there!

I gather that if you're reading this, you're interested in playing a game with me. (Or at least interested in my ideas.) Whichever the case may be, I'm glad you found my thread!

Let me clear up a few things you may be wondering:

• Don't let my melon tag intimidate you! I'm literally a sentient pile of kittens. Unless you tick me off... ;) Once a melon, always a melon. <3
  • I have IM screen names, but I will not be using them if you want to RP with me. I only play on the forums.
  • Spell check is everyone's best friend!
  • If you're going to play a game with me please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalization. I know we're not perfect and mistakes do happen. But if it's a constant thing, and your replies look like you typed with your feet, then I'm not going to want to continue our story.
  • Also, I know not everyone here has learned English as their primary language. If that's the case, I don't mind because at least that is a legitimate reason. However, please let me know if that's the case.
  • I'm pretty flexible and patient when it comes to replies. I've been known to wait for months on end for replies and still have the muse to pick the game back up right where we left off.
  • Please do not poke me! We're all adults here, and it's our responsibility to let our partner(s) know if we will be away from the computer/unable to post for a time.
  • I respond by inspiration, not rotation.
  • I prefer quality over quantity in regards to posts.
  • I currently play female characters attracted to male characters and curious about female characters.

• The female characters I play are uppity submissives.

• Please do not commit to a story with me if you aren't 100% interested in the storyline. I'm tired of playing with someone, only to have them drop out of the story within a week or so of starting it.

Please do not reply in this thread.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Alright. Let's get down to the fun stuff. (Pairings listed as YOU/ME.)

Random Pairings:

• Master/Slave (Non-negotiable. I don't do "in control" roles at the moment.)
  • Vampire/Human (Semi-negotiable)
  • Vampire/Blood doll (Semi-negotiable)
  • Vampire/Victim (Non-negotiable)
  • Vampire/Vampire
  • Teacher/Student (Semi-negotiable)
  • Dom/Sub (Non-negotiable. I don't dom at the moment.)
  • Experienced/Virgin (Non-negotiable)
  • Kidnapper/Victim (Non-negotiable)
  • Local/Tourist (Negotiable)
  • Demon/Angel (Non-negotiable)
  • Werewolf/Vampire (Semi-negotiable; must make a good case)
  • Shifter/Human (Negotiable)
  • Werewolf/Human (Semi-negotiable; must make a good case)
  • Spirit/Human (Negotiable)
  • Sailor/Mermaid (Non-negotiable)
  • Regular man/Mermaid (Non-negotiable)
  • Vampire/Mermaid (Non-negotiable)
  • Hunter/Vampire; or other creature (Negotiable)
  • Assassin/Target (Semi-negotiable)
  • Maker/Vampire (Negotiable)
Video games/Movies/TV/Books Pairings:

• Jake/Sherry (Resident Evil)
  • Leon/Ada (RE)
  • Wesker/Jill (RE)
  • Wesker/Ada (RE)
  • Wesker/Rebecca (RE)
  • Leon/Rebecca (RE)
  • Henry/Cynthia (Silent Hill 4)
  • Murphy/Lisa (SH)
  • Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)/Black Widow (Marvel)
  • Fandral/Darcy (Marvel)
  • Gambit (Remy LeBeau)/Rogue (Anna Marie) (Marvel)
  • Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)/Elektra Natchios (Marvel)
  • Matthew Murdock (Daredevil)/Elektra Natchios (Marvel)

Blue - High priority pairings
Green - Medium priority pairings
Black - Low priority pairings
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

IDEAS
*If there is a plot that says "Will post details soon.", DON'T MESSAGE ME ASKING ABOUT MORE DETAILS! It means I'll get to it, when I get to it. You can message me your interest for it, however.*

IF APPLICABLE: I would very much like it if the high priority story/ies would be taken into consideration and possibly started before any other ideas here. But if they don't tickle your fancy, then I understand.

HIGH PRIORITY STORIES
A Cold Loyalty
M/F: One-on-one; I'd like my partner to be comfortable playing two male characters. Not always at the same time, though.
Tags: Canon Divergence, Human-ish, Violence, Torture, Kidnapping, Imprisonment, Possible Rape (Or threat of rape if actual rape makes you uncomfortable), Romance
Plot: After the collapse of SHIELD, Hydra lost its best asset. It's only asset; the Winter Soldier. However, he wasn't lost for long. After just a few days of being on the run, he was recaptured by what remained of Hydra. They were piecing themselves back together, but weren't complete without their soldier.

After being taken back to his prison, he was ordered to prove his loyalty by kidnapping someone; effectively forcing them to be trained into a Hydra agent. That's where my character comes into play. Obviously, this isn't something that she'll be very receptive to in the beginning. After a while, and much fighting and resistance, she becomes a little more willing; if only to give herself a bit of a reprieve.

However, after a while, Hydra's asset can no longer inflict the same pain and torment on someone else that was inflicted upon him. Instead of training, the two become romantically involved and decide to escape. The goal? Find the people who can give them answers; Steve and Natasha.

Extra Info: Ideally, I'd like my partner to be a bit familiar with the story of the Winter Soldier. Also, the other character that I might possibly need my partner to play; Rumlow. Canonically, he is horribly scarred due to being trapped under falling rubble when the SHIELD HQ building went down. After recovering, he wore a skull mask and went by the name Crossbones. But, for the purpose of this game, he manages to escape unscathed. The possible rape aspect of the game will revolve around him, not the Winter Soldier.

The game can end in a few different ways, depending on how much more into the story my partner would like to go. It could end with our characters finally meeting with Steve and Natasha, or some time after that. I have no qualms posting for Natasha if we continue down that road.

The One Death Could Not Take

M/F: One-on-one
Tags: Supernatural, Possible Violence, Possible Blood/Gore
Plot: Inspired by this image. Death (The Grim Reaper, Angel of Death, etc.) has somehow fallen in love with a young woman.

Extra Info: Very general idea outline. Extremely open to ideas and possible endings.

Untitled

Tags: Human (Possibly other various tags, depending on what we decide to do with the story)
Plot: A deaf woman. Or possibly a blind woman. Want to do some kind of horror type plot with it.

Extra: I know it's very vague and bare bones, but it's just something I thought of and wanted to write down before I forgot. I'll come back and edit it once I get more inspiration for it.

AVAILABLE STORIES
Caught In The Middle

M/F: One-on-one (with my partner comfortable enough to play two polar opposite male vampires) OR it could be done with two other partners
Tags: Exotic/Human, Violence, Kidnapping, Rape
Plot: Vampire/Human plot. A young woman finds herself in the middle of a vampire feud. Two vampires want to lay claim to her. The first is a caring, but sort of recluse vampire. He treats humans as his equals and refrains from feeding off of them unless they have given him permission to do so. The second is a more evil, maniacal vampire. He sees the woman as a play toy, and wants to claim her so he can do whatever he pleases with her.

That is the basic premise of the story. What happens therein is negotiable.

Vampire Hunter; Hunted

Tags: Human/Vampire (or werewolf), Kidnapping, Imprisonment, Violence, Possible NC?
Plot: Human/Vampire (or werewolf) plot. A woman who comes from a long line of vampire hunters, is unknowingly being hunted by a vampire in the very place she lives.

Extra Info: Yes, the idea is very short but it leaves a lot of detail and planning open for us to discuss. I'm also not opposed to having the idea changed so that the supernatural is a werewolf. Whichever you are more comfortable playing.

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Tags: Human, Mystery, Possible violence, Possible NC
Plot: (Inspired by this image.) A woman has infiltrated the ranks of the Yakuza in order to figure out why they killed her brother (or sister, or other family member). She does her best to conceal her identity to everyone, but has caught the attention of the first in command under the boss. (Or second. Either one works.) The woman finds herself falling for him, and their love affair threatens to put her in danger when the second in command (or first) finds out who she really is. And, more importantly, what her intent is.

Extra Notes: As always, I'm open for discussion and changes!
Yakuza hierarchy

Unexpected Guest(s)

M/F OR M/F/M: One-on-one
Tags: Human, Violence, Imprisonment/Kidnapping, Rape, Torture
Plot 1: A young woman lives by herself in a neighborhood known for housing somewhat wealthy people. She is a friendly girl and always lends a hand to her neighbors. However, she has caught the eye of one of her neighbors. And not in a good way. He becomes obsessive and constantly watches her. One night, he breaks into her house and attacks her.

The young woman fights back, then hides as she is unable to call the police. (Power line was cut and cell phone was taken.) The man searches for her, then finds her and knocks her out. (Could use a tranquilizer, or chloroform or just hit her head really hard.) Once he has her, he takes her back to his house and keeps her prisoner. Because the young woman was self-employed and has no close family, no one comes looking for her.

The man gives her some freedom, but the young woman takes advantage of it and tries to escape. He becomes violent with her. (Physically assaulting her, beating her, even choking her.) Days go by and she heals. The man tends to her and is gentle with her. But when she presses her luck again and attacks him in a plot to escape, it escalates into a somewhat violent rape.

Afterwards, the man becomes gentle and caring again. This confuses the woman and she begins to break down, obeying his every command and losing the will to fight. After a while, she gives in all together and realizes that she has started to have feelings for this man. By the end of the game, she has become his willing slave.

Plot 2: Basically the same as the above, but with a second male. He will be the first male's roommate/best friend. However, he's the more violent of the two and treats the young woman very badly. While the first male is the "knight in shining armor" type and is always gentle with her.

Extra Info: The ending may change depending on what my partner would like to see happen.

Stockholm Syndrome

Tags: Kidnapping, Fantasy, Medieval
Plot: Inspired by this picture. Two kingdoms are at war with each other. Casualties are numerous on both sides. The daughter of the rulers of one kingdom (my character) is constantly distraught by the never ending fighting. She wants things to go back to the way they were before. But neither kingdom wants to surrender, or admit defeat.

The rival kingdom hires a mercenary to abduct (and possibly kill) my character, in an effort to to get her parents to surrender to them. However, the mercenary can't bring himself to kill the woman. He finds himself falling in love with her. Her looks, her attitude, her never broken desire to see the two kingdoms in a mutual state of peace. At first, the woman wants nothing to do with the man. She takes advantage of every opportunity she can to try and escape. But, to no avail.

Over the course of the story, she finds herself drawn to him. His rough and abrasive demeanor, his commanding presence. She goes from being afraid of him, to wanting to stay with him...

Extra Info: This idea is open to discussion. I'm all for new ideas and plot twists you might have!

She'll Make A Pretty Doll...

Tags: Human, Imprisonment, Violence, Possible NC, Blood, Horror
Plot: In a quiet little town, there lives a man. He's a very...odd man. Some might call him "eccentric". Some call him completely insane. He is known among the townsfolk as "The Dollmaker". Naturally, he makes dolls. He specializes in marionettes.

A young woman becomes his new obsession.

Extra Notes: Open for discussion.

A vampire and a...what?

Tags: Exotic, Violence, Imprisonment/Kidnapping, Rape (Possibly)
Plot: Vampire plot. Male vampire (you) and female mermaid (me). The mermaid doesn't solely live in the water. She comes onto land and, once out of the water, looks just like a regular person. Only she is much more beautiful. She catches the eye of a vampire who begins to relentlessly pursue her. (There will be a chase sequence played out.) She escapes him once, however she isn't so lucky the second time. The vampire has grown wise to her tricks and abilities and easily overpowers her as he is much stronger. He captures her and takes her back to his home where he imprisons her so she may forever be his.

After a few days of being trapped in his home, the mermaid begins to grow weak and pale. The mermaid knows she is dying, as she has been out of the water for too long. She begs the vampire to release her, however he does not comply. Instead, he is able to make a pond for her in his backyard.

Days go by and the mermaid becomes frustrated over her imprisonment. She decides to try and kill herself by refusing to go in the water anymore. After a few days of this, the vampire becomes angry and forcibly drags her into the water with him. Once there, they fight (physically and verbally) until the vampire, in a moment of rage, sinks his teeth into the mermaid's neck. He drinks from her for what seems like forever to the mermaid. Her blood is different than normal humans, and is intoxicating to him. The mermaid becomes conflicted by this, not knowing if she should hate the vampire or not. After the encounter, she avoids talking to him.

One night, the mermaid is abducted (or escapes, but abduction would fit the story better). The vampire tracks her down and rescues her (depending on what happened. Abducted or escaped and in trouble.) and she comes to realize that she has fallen in love with him. She agrees to stay with him forever.

You Deserve To Be Loved

Tags: Human, Light/Vanilla, Romance, Hurt/Comfort
Plot: A woman suffering from mental illness is checked into a therapy program. In the program, she meets people who share similar problems and is able to find friendship among them. Also inside, is a male with whom she creates a close bond. Eventually, it blossoms into a romantic relationship and is put to the test when her family criticizes them and they have to ride the ups and downs of having such severe mental illnesses.

But, in the end they make it work.

Extra Info: I'm going to be quite picky about who I play this with. My partner would need to be someone who is extremely familiar with mental illnesses, and is able to play a person with said illness in a convincing manner. You don't have to be a psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, etc. Just someone with enough knowledge to know what you're talking about.

TAKEN STORIES/IN TALKS
From Slave to Saved

Tags: Human, Romance, Possible BDSM/Non-con
Plot: A young woman is part of a deplorable sex slave business where the people sell girls to men who look for a female companion to do as they please with. There are no rules, and many girls are returned after the men have had their fun with them, and they are fully reimbursed for their purchase.

A young man from a wealthy family is given a gift; the young woman. (Either he received her from his parents or his friends, or maybe he even bought her himself in an effort to save her from her fate.) The girl is obviously afraid of the man. Bruises, cuts and other injuries cover her body.

One night, the young man comes to check on her and finds her hurting herself. He stops her, and the girl is shocked into silence as he holds her and she cries. Eventually, the man decides to transform her into a proper lady so she no longer has to live the life of a sex slave.

Once her training is complete, the young man realizes he has feelings for her and eventually their relationship turns romantic and they become a happy couple.

Extra Info: I'm open to suggestions about events that can occur within the story. I was thinking about a romantic and loving sex scene occurring between the two at some point.

I also had the idea that maybe the young man had some "friends" come over one night, and decide to "have some fun" with the girl.

We'll obviously bounce ideas back and forth for a while.

STORY GRAVEYARD
This is where all the story ideas go when they die... :'( *mourns softly*

Forbidden Love

Tags: Exotic, Violence, Imprisonment/Kidnapping, Possible Rape
Plot: Demon/Angel plot. (Will add details later.)

Pass or Fail

Tags: Human, Violence, Blackmail, Rape
Plot: Teacher/Student plot. A young college girl becomes the object of a male teacher's obsession. After numerous rejected advances, the teacher hatches a scheme. He approaches the girl with an offer: if she goes out to dinner with him, he'll pass her for the year. If she refuses, he will flunk her.

The girl, being a straight A student, doesn't wish to have a black mark on her records. So, she reluctantly agrees. However, she insists on choosing the place. A public place with lots of people. The two meet and have an awkward dinner date. Near the end, the girl feels ill and excuses herself to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, the teacher drugs her drink. The girl comes out and finishes said drink, only to feel sicker. The teacher offers to drive her home, and she agrees.

Instead, he drives her to his house. The girl, still suffering the effects of the drug, is confused and angry at being tricked. She puts up a bit of a fight, however she doesn't get very far as the drug completely kicks in and shuts down her muscles. The teacher takes her to his bedroom where he proceeds to have sex with her. Unbeknownst to her, he is recording the encounter. The girl can't fight back, but begs him to stop. Only to be gagged in return. Once he finishes, he calls the girl a cab and has it take her home.

The next day, the girl meets with the teacher before his class and she says she will call the police to report the rape and have his teaching license revoked. The teacher responds by showing her the video tape. On the tape, it shows the two of them having sex. However, no cries for help can be heard. No cries to stop can be heard. Just his moans, and what sounds like her whimpering in pleasure. The teacher says that if she goes to the police, he'll show them this tape as proof that it wasn't rape. He threatens to show her classmates the tape as well and tell them she's a whore.

The girl becomes distraught and begins to cry. The teacher hugs her and says that if she has sex with him again and promises to never tell the police what happened, he'll pass her for the year and destroy the tape he made. The girl breaks free from his hug and leaves, only to return that evening and agree to his proposal on one condition: if she has sex with him again, she wants it to involve role play.

The teacher becomes intrigued and asks what she had in mind. The girl explains she wants to play out a rape fantasy. The teacher smiles and agrees, having already raped her for real once he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to do it again. With the terms agreed upon, they play out their fantasy in the classroom. What the teacher doesn't know is that the girl has hidden a tape recorder in her purse and recorded the scene. When they finish, the teacher burns the tape in front of the girl.

The next day, she takes the recorder to the police and they arrest the teacher. The teacher insists that it wasn't rape and he can prove it because of the tape he made. Only to remember that he destroyed it when they finished.

Extra Info: The ending is negotiable.
I don't know.

persephone325

Updated pairings, and bumping for possible interest. :)
I don't know.

persephone325

Unexpected Guest - taken. Everything else is still open.

Will post details for Forbidden Love soon.
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

Updated pairings again.

A vampire and a...what?! is now available again due to my partner dropping out. I'd really like to get that story going soon.
I don't know.

persephone325

Two games are now re-opened again due to partner inactivity and no communication. Would like to restart with a committed partner.

Looking for a horror based one-on-one in the style of the Still Life games. Only a rough idea for now. (If you are interested in this idea, please have a bit of knowledge about the game and its premise.)

EDIT: Wanted to add that I have no problem with a female playing a male character for any of my stories. As long as you can play them convincingly, I'm fine with it.

Lately, I've just had a craving for horror in my games.
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

Updated to include status in first post, updated story ideas.
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

Added a new story! Quite excited to try and play it. ^^
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

Updated. Added "The One Death Could Not Take", and moved "Pass or Fail" to the graveyard.

Changed availability.
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

Wee! Updated status to "AVAILABLE!", added a new pairing that I'm excited to try. (Marvel related)
I don't know.

persephone325

Looking for someone who wants to play a game with him as a character opposite mine. Like...I'm DYING for this right now...

Sebastian Stan

Info

AKA:
Bucky Barnes in Captain America; Carter in Gossip Girl; The Mad Hatter in Once Upon a Time;
The Winter Soldier in Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Claim to Fame: Actor

Birthday: August 13, 1982

Hair: Brown

Eyes:

Skin Tone: Medium-Light

Ethnicity: American/Caucasian/Romanian

Gallery

Taken from Christa's Model thread.
I don't know.

persephone325

Added "A Cold Loyalty".

I won't be starting any new stories until this one is taken, unless I already have an idea in the works with you. ^^
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

persephone325

Updated and moved stories around to reflect new statuses.

Vampire moved from "Taken" to "High Priority".
Caught In The Middle moved from "Available" to "High Priority".
Stockholm Syndrome moved from "Taken" to "Available".
A Cold Loyalty moved from "High Priority" to "In Talks".
Unexpected Guest(s) moved from "High Priority" to "Available".
I don't know.

persephone325

Just a random bump.

Please pitch me any Marvel idea you have! I'd love to hear it! ^^
I don't know.

persephone325

Been a long time. Updated some stuff.

Really only looking to try either of the high priority stories right now.

I will be a slow poster, so please be mindful of that.

EDIT: Also, please don't post here. Thank you! ^^
I don't know.