News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lavender's Literary Longings

Started by Lavender, March 09, 2009, 04:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavender

Serenity/Firefly

Using the official system, if possible, I'd like something similar to what I have below, only definately more focused on gunfights and the 'western' aspects of the 'Verse.  Freeform would be fine for play, but I'd like to at least have an idea what skills and whatnot my character would have.  It would be fun to be kidnapped by a Nishka-type character (only near so evil as he is *frowns*) and then down the road rescued by a hero as big and strong as Jayne but not nearly so stupid.

DnD 3.5 - Adventures

I am in desperate need of a really good DnD hack-and-slash, annihilate the bad guys, eliminate the enemies, roleplay.  And I do mean roleplay, not rollplay though I do want to use the 3.5 system, have a character sheet, and roll the dice, etc.

I would prefer it to be solo with my partner DMing the game for me, putting all sorts of NPCs in my whether for good or for bad.  I would like the option of using templates and perhaps taking the Heartwarder PrC.  I need to look into it a little more before making that decision for certain, however.

I'd like the game to have a kind of Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider/Mummy (the recent ones with Brendan Fraser) feel, but I'd also be good with more flavors of Underworld/PerfectDark/James Bond.

While I'd the events to be epic, I'm not so much interested in fighting major wars on the frontlines so much as maneuvering more behind the scenes in such events.  I do love exploring and finding things.

Finally, I'd greatly prefer the game to be gestalt as I rarely get to play it.  A rogue/cleric would be a lot of fun for me to try as a combo.

This list will be updated as I think of anything else I'd like to play.  Thanks for reading!  If you are interested, I'd prefer a PM rather than posting here, but I'll take that, too.  :)
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash