The Princess and her (sex slave with attitude) Gladiator [m for f]

Started by Boatman, March 31, 2012, 06:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

My name is Gerontius, I am a fearsome gladiator and the 25 year old son of the (real) British Emperor Maximus (not the one in the film lol ). I was three years old when my father’s Gothic allies switched sides leaving my father open to capture and execution by a rival emperor. My mother and I were smuggled back to Britain where I was trained in the arts of war, in the hope that one day I might lead the Britons to victory once again. This happened two years ago when I took troops into Gaul. But I was betrayed, captured and sent to Rome in chains. There I have been fighting for my life as a gladiator called 'the lion'.

You are Galla Placidia, the 21 year old beautiful half-sister of the emperor and a resident of Rome. From an early age you have had the finest things in life and been used to having every command obeyed. You are of incalculable value as a person, irrespective of what you do, because you are a fertile member of the ruling family and any children you bear (to whoever is your husband) will have a claim to the throne of the known world.

But the situation in Rome is dire. The new Emperor has all the reserve troops guarding him in Ravenna and refuses to help Rome. Recently, the families of barbarian allies billeted in northern Italian cites have been massacred by frightened Romans. The Senate has refused to pay the Goth king Alaric for being an ally and he and his brother have taken troops to besiege Rome (which has never previously been captured and is full of gold and other loot).

When the Senate realised that the only thing preventing Rome from being sacked was a meagre militia of veterans, it reluctantly decided to release the gladiators on the understanding they would protect Rome and princess Galla.

Unfortunately, the militia and the walls of Rome are overwhelmed and the city is looted of much of its gold. Galla surrenders after all her staff have sacrificed themselves and Gerontius has killed 10 Goths defending the doorway to her  bedchamber. Galla is allowed to keep Gerontius as her servant, slave and personal protection as she is taken hostage by the Goth army. The Gothic barbarians wander through Italy and Gaul hoping to trade Galla as part of a peaceful settlement with Rome. But there are those amongst the Goths that would prefer to take her as a sex slave. Gerontius must obey his mistress’s wishes whilst hoping for a chance to kill the Goth kings that betrayed his father.

Phew... That’s enough back story and plot for several novels.

I am looking for a female to play the refined and imperious Galla to my Gerontius and am keen to explore any variants to the plot you would like to introduce.

I am happy to play on forums, by pm or on messenger - or any combination. Basically, I am quite imaginative, will always respond, am easy going, love steamy sex scenes and am keen to make this fun for you..

Please PM me if this idea interests you.

Best wishes,

Boatman
History, where creative writing was born.