Halloween Masqurade

Started by DarkAngel, September 05, 2009, 11:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

Since Halloween is just around the corner , I was thinking about doing a Halloween story where everyone can play what ever they want and dress up ... Everyone will make up there own story lines so everyone will intertwine with each other ..

Its going to be fun and I'm open to suggestions and where to put this

lollipop

I don't have much time tonight to post. But, I've actually played in several of these over the years and love them. It's fun, because I love larger roleplays. But, more fun with the "character within a character". Since, well, characters are dressed up as ... other characters.

I know I'm new around here, but I'd really like to share some ideas with you on this tomorrow sometime.

DarkAngel

Thanks Lolli I wouldn't mind that at all

undisclosedtoyou

Wow I'm definitely interested in this game. 

I'm curious, are we making up a character that dresses up as something, or are we playing ourselves dressing up as anything we like?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DarkAngel

You will play your self dressing up as another character

undisclosedtoyou

That works for me, I haven't played in one of these is awhile.

Have you thought about setting?  Maybe an old "haunted" mansion where everyone is a guest?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DarkAngel

I was thinking an old insane asylum

lollipop

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 05, 2009, 11:41:31 PM
That works for me, I haven't played in one of these is awhile.

Have you thought about setting?  Maybe an old "haunted" mansion where everyone is a guest?

I've actually only played one "as myself" version of these. I found it interesting. Though, usually I play characters ... as playing myself gets a bit too intimate for my comfort from time to time.

lollipop

Quote from: DarkAngel on September 05, 2009, 11:42:04 PM

lol ... I used to work at a "haunted asylum" attraction built out of an old hospital.

DarkAngel

lol its the first thing that came to my mind but then I do love haunted castles but then I was thinking that Hotel in Coloradeo where the Shining was made

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: DarkAngel on September 05, 2009, 11:42:04 PM

That's quit interesting, I've never played that setting, It should be really fun.  Why would we all be in that setting?  Would we be patients?

Quote from: lollipop on September 05, 2009, 11:43:45 PM
I've actually only played one "as myself" version of these. I found it interesting. Though, usually I play characters ... as playing myself gets a bit too intimate for my comfort from time to time.

I started RP'ing these sort's of games, and than around a year ago switched completely to single plot.  This should be interesting. 

Quote from: DarkAngel on September 05, 2009, 11:46:01 PM
lol its the first thing that came to my mind but then I do love haunted castles but then I was thinking that Hotel in Coloradeo where the Shining was made

Lol when I was thinking mansion, I was actually thinking of the Shining Hotel to lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DarkAngel

Think of more the house on the haunted Hill kind of setting .... only its up to the people whether they die or not

undisclosedtoyou

Ooooh so a mysteriously spooky invitation to an old insane asylum?  I love it!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DarkAngel

I was thinking 27 levels of madness works lol

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: DarkAngel on September 06, 2009, 12:01:05 AM
I was thinking 27 levels of madness works lol

Can you elaborate on that please?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DarkAngel

27 level building ... shrugs haven't got that far lol

undisclosedtoyou

Oh that's what you meant.  It's a good idea, and plus it'll keep people busy lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DarkAngel

Pretty much ... each level can have diffrent settings

Chloe Milev

Neat.  I love costumes and masqurade parties.  Hmmm, what would I dress as...

Halloween is "dress like a whore day" for a lot.
"I'm a witch."  "If she were a hooker."
"I'm little Ms. Muffet."  "I'm sure you are..." (Jim Gaffigan)
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

LilyNitemare

Sex is not just a for fun
its also for stress reliever
Excise

DarkAngel

I'll be posting it some time next week

I'll make an ooc to put your chars in

LilyNitemare

Sex is not just a for fun
its also for stress reliever
Excise

zemo8801

Hey i think i want to join this Halloween Masqurade. It would give me some time to think of a costume for my person to dress as. and it sounds like a fun thing to do so when it starts should be lots of fun.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Beautiful Poison

This thread caught my attention before I had been approved. I'd really like to join in on this one.  ;D

~Sal
Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"

Chloe Milev

Yeah, I think I have to join this for a chance to play myself.

Here comes steampunk lingerie!  (I think...)
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas