Recruiting House of Depravity (Non con, slavery, bondage, extreme)

Started by WindVoyager, January 25, 2015, 01:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

This one came out of left field, its the future in a idealistic high tech city were the upper classes walk on the backs of the lower classes and the rich pretty much run everything.

The Maple Club, an exclusive private club, is owned by Miss Pamela Saunders. She is a very wealthy lady who is the sole proprietress of the Locus Solus company, a company that is the leading supplier of high grade high tech medical equipment. She had the Maple Club built so those who are looking for the pleasures of the flesh and want to explore the dark depths of depravity to its full extent with out fear of the law stopping them or those who just want to indulge in the darker side of thier kinks and fetishes. In a way, the Maple Club is a sanctuary for any one who wants to explore the darker side of human nature or wants a safe place to indulge in fetishes, kinks and fantasies. 

The club occupies well over two hundred acres of land that is surrounded by tall privacy walls and fences and is patrolled by a private security force to keep out unwanted intruders and to keep any less then willing 'pets' from escaping. Said pets are both human and non human are are bought on the black market through secure trusted channels. That being said, there are those who come to the Maple Club willingly to be a pony or 'pet' and can leave if they so choose.  Those that choose to be a pet are paid employees (and they are very well paid).

The only motorized vehicles allowed are small electric carts and a few ATVs ridden by the security force, the only other source of transportation around the estate is via pony-carts, drawn either by human-ponies or anthro ones.

The name and appearance is descriptive, the first floor appears to be a high class speak easy style night club that caters to wealthy clients but the club is a cover for all manner of illegal activity including sex slaves and drugs. The second and third floor contain private rooms for wealthy clientele. The basement contains a Pit (its exactly as it sounds) that the wealthy owners pit thier 'pets' against each other for their entertainment.

The only limit to the depravity is set by the players so its an anything goes. Due to advancements in medical technology and nano tech injuries are easily healed so there's no fear of lasting physical harm.

Characters:

Allowed, humans, anthros, cyborgs, anthro cyborgs.

Staff: The staff are any one from security to employees who paid to be indulge in all manner of sexual acts not limited to pony play, pet play, D\S and more.

Slaves: Slaves are just that. Slaves. Bought off the black market through  trusted channels slaves have no rights and clientele can do what ever they want to them. Miss Pamela will even secure slaves for special requests by trusted clientele

Character Sheets

Character name
Sexual orientation
Occupation

Bio:

Personalty:

Sexual On's and Offs:

notes Is your character a slave\pets? Is there something specific you are looking for?

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Sol Lua

thebobmaster

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Letrixia

Mellific

I might be interested if enough people come together for this. My leaning would be toward making a human slave character.

O/O | A/A | MM

WindVoyager

hopefully we will get enough people interested. We need a blance of slaves and non salves

laa

Lux12

Well I'm curious. So I'll just leave a note of my interest here for now. I'll have my eye on this one.

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Mellific

I'll have to withdraw at this time, as I have just joined another group game and I only seem to be able to keep track of one at a time for now. Sorry~

O/O | A/A | MM

Drake Valentine

Sorry, but I have to withdraw as well. I am involve in two group games and that is presently my limit. Good luck though with yours.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

tuckers02

sansa

Character Name: Hanna Ray
Sexual Orientation: Either way...she is a slave.
Occupation: She was a student studying abroad. Now she is a slave

Bio: Hanna was a normal 19 year old student studying art in Paris for her second year of college. By normal I mean swimming in debt and taking out many loans. Still she worked hard and was a likeable person. Then one night, she woke up in a large yet snug moving cart with the smell of alcohol and sea in the air... What happened the night before, she wasn't sure. But now she was all alone and banging on the crate frantically. Yet no one came to her aid... Eventually, she was sold to the Maple Club as a slave.. Past the name of the club, she had no idea where she was or who she was sold to.

Personalty: Hanna had once been a bubbly young woman, but being sold as a pet to strangers has changed her. She is rebellious, full of spirit, and disobedient.

Sexual On's and Offs: No body modifications, no "sexual shots to increase your blah blah blah"- my character is my character and I don't want hypnosis or mind control or brainwashing to try and change the character I create. Her experiences will be apart of her character development so maybe she will learn to love her place, maybe not. We will see... no scat, vore, body fluid play of any sort basically.

Hope I am accepted! thanks

notes Is your character a slave\pets? Is there something specific you are looking for?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Lux12

Name: Malik "Molly" Azat Altan
Sexual OrientationHeterosexual
Bio:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Malik was born into a lower middle class family in Turkey, the youngest of three children. His earliest years were more or less pleasant. The country was remarkably stable at the time and widespread economic prosperity was the norm. However, a powerful pro-military, pro-capitalist, and nationalist organization had been plotting a coup and around the time Malik was 8 they launched their assault. This lead to a destructive but brief civil conflict during which his father, a rising star in the field of cybernetics engineering provided assistance to a minor faction working against the rebels and government accomplices without authorization from the state. While his efforts ultimately helped the success of those  aligned with pro-government forces, his ties to the vigilante group and the powerful enemies he made among those still tied to the party responsible for the coup made remaining in their homeland risky. The government looked upon him with a suspicion and the rebels still had it in for him. So, he took his family overseas to the U.S.A. Economic prosperity returned to Turkey, but it wasn't safe for them.

Having lost more than they had realized, the Altan family was forced to make deals with a powerful crime syndicate in order to secure entry into the country. In exchange, his father would have to provide cybenretics maintenance and modifications to their enforcers to pay off a large debt. For Malik, this meant living in a semi-paranoid  state of mind. Strange men and women would arrive in the night in varying states of health demanding one service for another was a frequent source of anxiety and lost sleep  While his parents also managed to obtain legal jobs, their anxiety began to rub off on him and they feared that their youngest who was by now proving to be rather "feminine" in appearance and adventurous might come to the attention of child traffickers. There was a growing market in "lady boy" prostitutes as attitudes toward gender norms had relaxed greatly and those who wanted someone younger might request to have the boy seized as part of the payment. Malik came to resent his parents over-protectiveness (at least as he saw it) and yet he feared the strange people who came and went at all hours. While Malik knew something unusual was going on, he didn't quite know what it was.

As one might expect, even though his family essentially lived a lower end middle class lifestyle, the stranglehold of corporations on vast segments of social and economic spheres made it so a large number of people had to resort to sub-legal methods to get things they wanted or get their way in life. His family's particular connections made it so he was far more aware of the criminal element's actions than most. It also made him feel like something of an outsider. the increasing privatization of the education system led to him being the poor kid in school and the other students didn't let him off lightly for it. All of this led him to asking one question. Why? Why were things the way they were? How could people justify the seemingly nonsensical norms and laws society had in place? Another element of immediate concern was the ever changing view of human sexuality and gender identity. He knew despite the growing acceptability of activities deemed "feminine", he was still the odd one. Where did he fit in? Perhaps one of the most obvious disparities between the wealthy and the under class was the pursuit of pleasure. Given his desire to break away from parents he felt somewhat smothered by, he threw himself into finding ways to enjoy what those who looked down on him had such ready access to.

Perhaps it was this that drew him both to the study of society and the erotic. While one could have easily described Malik as a something of a thrill seeker in his early years, one might have seen the person he grew to be as the natural progression of his personality. He would break into or attend various parties or follow those associated with the counter culture just to observe them and take notes. However, this didn't mean he wouldn't participate. He was already pursuing dance in school as a side interest, but here, he taught himself how to work a pole. He didn't mind the rumors of him being a prostitute and inf fact, he did hire himself out to wealthy women as a stripper so he could earn something to fund a lifestyle of greater freedom than his parents might allow. In fact, he often hired himself out to the daughters of those involved in the syndicate who enjoyed BDSM or simply wanted to flaunt their wealth.

This would be a side career he continued while in college studying sociology and sexology.  He also began posing for various photos in fetish publications.  By this time, members of the syndicate came to see Altan family as friends who happened to be indebted to them rather than just people they took advantage of. However a rift was forming between rival elements of the organization. The old boss and her retainers promised to protect their family if it should come to violence and even helped put Malik through college. It seemed that his fortunes could only improve. Yet things did take a turn for the worst when the rivalry withing the syndicate led to bloody in fighting. One of the first acts of retaliation was to send someone to kill his father. While Mr.Altan  had his family practicing with fire arms in case one such incident happened, it didn't stop the assassin from taking his life even as a fatal round returned the favor. Not knowing what to do, Malik took his money and possessions and ran.

He knew of only one group which definitely had the power to protect him. The same one behind the Maple Club and promptly offered himself up as an employee in exchange for their protection. The syndicate war died down and the old boss killed most of her rivals involved, restoring the relative safety of his family. However, Malik still feared that one of the survivors might take their vengeance on him if he chose to leave.

Personality: Malik is in some ways the very image of the "hooker with a heart of gold". He's aware of how vicious the world can be, but doesn't see reason for him to make it worse. In fact one might strange to learn how pious he is. To some, this aspect combined with his gentleness may make him seem naive, but he knows the criminal underworld better than most realize. Malik is also very playful some times treats his obligations as if they were a somewhat risque game. This also translates into him being a very sexual creature. As stated, he could be described as "effeminate", which is part of his appeal to certain customers. Yet, he also has a jarringly cynical side. He enjoys his work, but wants more and he some times feels overwhelmed by the obstacles he faces if he ever wants to leave. Malik is particularly spiteful where government and law enforcement are concerned. However, it should be stated he enjoys being a pet. He enjoys his work. Malik simply wants more. This is not to say he's a doormat sub as he can be rather uppity when a particular client makes him nervous.

Notes: Malik is one of the volunteer pets. He caters to those who want something kinky but nothing as extreme as the club may provide at it's most depraved. Those who want to go up to the edge, but no further. He's something of a niche product meant to appeal to women who like girly boys, in particular dommes. Those looking for someone willing to at least simulate the experience of a more intimate relationship might seek him out. Those who like mixing roughness with the tender moments. Malik is also one to see if one seeks roleplay within roleplay. It can be said that he is an employee meant to appeal those looking to indulge their kinky fantasies but don't wish to engage in the more gut wrenching services the club provides.  He can handle the rough stuff, but if you aren't looking for gore, things involving bodily fluids, vore, or anything quite that brutal, he's one willing to indulge.

It would be lovely if he actually did start up a relationship with one of his clients provided the club didn't mind as long as he did his job. I know it's not necessarily that kind of game, but it would be nice.

If he needs any editing please do tell me.

Neo In Matrix

Character Name: Aaliyah Jones
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Though not been with females before).
Bio: She is nice and submissive. Her family died in car-crash and she completed her studies and joined a local bookstore as a clerk to earn her wages. But well, her submissive tendencies took over as she heard about the club. She approached them and enrolled herself as a slave. Nice full natural breasts and trimmed pussy, she's really really pretty and a fuckable pet.
Personalty: Sexy, submissive and a perfect toy to own.
Sexual On's and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222636.msg10935826#msg10935826

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

tuckers02

Character name: Travis "TJ" Jaeger Jr.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual though doesn't mind sharing as long as the girl is the focus

Bio: TJ was born 26 years ago to Natalie Dufrene and Travis Jaeger.  Growing up, he was always called Junior by his mother, but he has always hated that nickname.  When he could, he started calling himself TJ to distinguish himself from his father.  A big time rock star, Travis had met Natalie and soon after she was pregnant with what would become her first of two children.  They were then wed before he was born.  Kathryn, TJ's sister, was a surprise 8 years later.  His mother died in childbirth and afterward it became apparent that his father blamed Kat for his mother's death.

TJ was at an impressionable age so everything he learned about respecting women he learned from his father's treatment of his sister.  He didn't abuse her, but it was obvious she couldn't do anything right no matter how hard she tried to please her father.  That's how TJ treated the girls in his high school until he joined the armed forces after graduation.  There he did earn respect for the women of higher rank but those of lower rank always got his condissention.  He only served one tour before joining a merc outfit and spent the next 4 years being hired out for money to do random security jobs.

After he got tired of the war torn conflicts, he left the outfit.  With his tactical training, weapons specialization, and security background; it was easy to get the job at The Maple Club.  For the last two years he's kept the rabble out and the slaves in.  He's been so good at his job that he has the highest tally of preventing escapes on the security team.

Personalty: TJ is the average jarhead.  He's often crude but takes orders well.  He is exemplary at his job and gives it his full attention when he's on duty and always willing to pitch in if there's trouble when he's not.  His repartee with the other guys on the security team is great, but his looks toward the women makes him nervous.

Sexual On's and Offs: TJ is big into bondage.  The more helpless the girl is, the better.  He prefers to surprise his partner and watching their reaction as they realize what they are about to experience.  He is not big into pain preferring not to delve any further than riding crops or clips but squirming and gags are a big turn on to him.

notes: There have been rumors, totally instantiated mind you, of him getting slave to cooperate and keeping them quiet by threatening to frame them for trying to escape.  But that's just a nasty rumor started by those he's caught escaping causing them to be severely punished.

Foxfyr

Character Name: Narash
Species: Dragon-wolf hybrid
Sexual Orientation: Hetero, but can be fluid.

Bio: Since the youngest years of his life, Narash had a penchant for getting into trouble.  From schoolyard fights to barroom brawls, he had a knack for finding himself in the thick of conflict.  It was a pattern that was quickly leading him to a prolonged stay behind bars, but a new route in underground illegal cage fighting provided the venue to channel his violent urges and provide him a living wage at the same time.  Things had gone well for a number of years before he got on the wrong side of a particularly influential individual when he refused to take a dive in one of his fights.  Narash hadn’t even made it to his car after that match before the tranquilizer dart embedded itself into his hide.  The next thing he knew, he had been sold to The Maple Club by the man he refused to do business with as a means to compensate his financial losses.

Personality: As far as anthros come, Narash is among the more feral minded.  On a good day he is abrasive, crude, and quite the asshole, but relatively civil.  On a bad day he is violent and destructive, looking for anything or anyone to be the outlet of all his rage.  The Maple Club have since managed to harness Narash’s volatile moods through the use of specialized pheromones that could turn him into a lust-filled sex-crazed maniac who will feel the insatiable need to mate with whoever he is near regardless of gender.  Alternatively, they have another such pheromone that unlocked his violent inhibitions, which makes for quite the show in the pit.  Needless to say, whichever substance they subject him to; there will be quite an intense reaction.

Sexual On's and Offs: Ons - Rough, passionate, power struggle, and knotting.  Offs – Toilet play, snuff, and mutilation.

Character Name: Isoke Foxfyr
Species: Kitsune
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Occupation: Purveyor of secrets and information; mercenary spy/investigator.

Bio: Much of Isoke’s past is kept close to chest for the purpose of effectively performing his trade.  In a life of deception and misdirection, it is easy for information about him to become muddled and blurred between the lines of truth and fiction.  Constants in his background reveals him to be a traveler of the world who has gone to great lengths to learn its cultures and traditions; this is as much to do with his personal interests as it is to further his career.  Between jobs, Isoke is keen on partaking in the various pleasures of life in his endless pursuit of experiencing all the good that life has to offer.

Personality: Isoke is cunning, charming, friendly, and mischievous.  He is as much able to be the life of the party as he is to blend in and watch the party-goers around him, taking pleasure in observing the lives of others.  His love for conversation is rivaled only by his love for carnal pleasures, so it is not uncommon for him to touch those he is attracted to while he talks to them.

Sexual On's and Offs: Ons – Bondage (being on either side of the ropes), nibbling, oral, knotting, and most other things.  Offs - Toilet play, snuff, and mutilation.

WindVoyager

every one is approved

We need some more non slave type characters