Brutal, blood soaked, fast paced violence.

Started by Sabby, September 11, 2007, 03:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Did the name get your attention? Good. Heres the setting. Its 2012, not too far from now, and in all its cliche, the military have created a human super weapon of unstoppable power, the TD-09. He is the perfect killing machine, able to withstand rediculous amounts of punishment, regenerate lost tissue, create a second skin of black TD-Titanium, and use this same material to extend into weapons for impaling, slashing and crushing. He is strong faster, stronger, and more agile. He has gone rogue and is tracking down his creators, wanting revenge for making him into the freak he is.

To combat this, the military breaks out every trick its got and throws them at him. Wave after wave of soldiers, tanks and choppers, men in mech suits, unfinished or failed super humans like TD-09, and even clones of the TD-09 himself, but lesser, weaker versions of him.

This is a non-sexual, fight oriented rp, expected to have its players level entire blocks in superhero style, massively powerful clashes between TD-09 and those sent to stop him. I'll take anywhere up from 2 other players, and a GM. The players can create their own mech/TD/whatever, and do battle with TD-09. You can control multiple characters if you like, I'm letting you go all out. The GM can move events and NPCs as they like, and can have as many characters as the players.

So, who wants to toss some cars at each other? Maybe get slammed through the road and into the sewers? Anyone want to beat someone down and home run them with a tank into a chopper? Apply here.

Sabby

Update. Considering the nature of the fighting, I'll allow some scenes where you can directly effect other players, but 'only' if it is appropriate. For example, you can occasionally start beating the crap out of your enemy, smashing him about and into buildings and what not, but do not make this last too long. Give a short control over their beating, then give them a chance to fight back.

Sabby

Darwishi

Hmm, does it have to be non-sexual? ^^  Anyway, I always like a good fight scene, with good sexual overtones in it.  Also, does this setting accept superheroines?  I think my character Crusader could go quite a few rounds with this thing...

Sabby

Well, considering this thing has had zero interest, you want to do this as a one on one? I could go GM and you could have TD-09. You get to break the spines, I deliver the cannon fodder

Darwishi

Heh was looking more to play a superheroine to oppose him. >.<

Darwishi

Actually after looking through yer on's/off's we probably wouldn't get along very well.  >.<  Seems you don't like being dominant. ^^

Sabby

I can do dom alright.

Hmm... well, if you were a heroine, and that makes me TD-09, then there needs to be a GM to control the mass of enemies.

Darwishi

Could be that TD already wiped them out and they're sending in Superheroines now to try and take him out.  Though for each one he defeats he molests them...therefore they send in the most powerful superheroine Crusader...?  I don't like rape or anything, but some nice groping is alright...forced orgasms?

Sabby

Darwishi

Heh, told you that we probably wouldn't be able to mesh together.  ^^;;  Our on's/off's are a bit too different. ^^