Started by Urbanzorro, October 22, 2015, 07:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Quote from: Urbanzorro on October 23, 2015, 03:44:24 PM
Also,

@Tackyhillbilly: Approved!

@IrishWolf: Sounds good.

@HairyHeretic: Approved!

@RubySlippers: I'm guessing that she's still a work in progress, but looks good so far.

Yes I'm just working on her bio, her social background will be diplomatic that's why she got so worldly she traveled a lot in her planets trade delegations as a child and later young woman.

IrishWolf

Natnic Timmil
Species Ragithian Human
Gender Male
Age 37
Appearance Details Thanks to the high gravity of Ragith III and the genetic engineering of the colonists who went there, Natnic stands near to seven and a half feet tall. Since most spacecraft, ground vehicles and buildings aren’t built for his race’s height, he has developed a comfortable hunch, to keep from hitting his head. Several dozen small scars, across his hands, arms and chest.
Personality A rather jovial fellow, Natnic enjoys his life. There is nothing better then getting into a fight, unloading a fury of blaster bolts into a mob of poor saps and getting to punch someone with his meat fist. This of course, should be followed by a trip to a bar and drinking contests. He also loves tests of strength, anything from arm wrestling, to simply out lifting another person. He takes insults freely, throwing them right back, in an almost playful manner. The only time he ever truly gets angry, is when someone hurts one of his comrades and then it is a rage to befit a wookie. He plays dumb, because people expect him to be nothing more than a big dumb goon and the looks on their faces, when he tricks or outsmarts them, are priceless.
Bio Natnic was born on Ragith III, near the planet’s main spaceport, his parents owning and running a bar there for spacers and locals. His childhood was fairly normal, he had friends, did well enough in school. His marks weren’t always the best but he didn’t have to take extra classes or do much makeup work. As a boy, he helped around the bar but when he turned sixteen, he went out looking for a real job and managed to take his first steps into the underworld. He managed to get a job as a longshoreman at the spaceport, loading and unloading cargo.

One of the vices of spacers, is gambling and on Ragith III, gambling took the form of betting on illegal bare knuckle boxing matches. Small crowds of offworlders and natives alike would gather in the spaceport, to watch the hulking Near Human Ragithian pound away at one another and it was into this underground that young Natnic was recruited. By the time he was twenty-one, he had made a name for himself, as a champion boxer. By day, he moved cargo and by night, he fought in dark, makeshift rings, cheered on as he smash down anyone willing to meet take him on.

It was around this time, he left his homeworld. He had been feeling a slight sense of wanderlust, as young men will, when a Mirialan smuggler named Ziwu arrived in port, looking for a bodyguard. After seeing Natnic fight, Ziwu offered to hire him and after a day or so of thinking it over, the young Ragithian went into space. He traveled with Ziwu for nearly four years, before his employer and friend was gunned down in a deal gone bad. In a blind rage, uncaring if he died or not, Natnic killed nearly a dozen of Ziwu’s murders, most with his T-21 but more than a few had their skulls smashed in before he hunted down the three, who had managed to escape him.

Since that day, he’s sold his services to those who needed someone like him. Bodyguard, bouncer, enforcer, mercenary and when work was lacking, longshoreman again.
Equipment
T-21 Light Repeating Blaster
Continuous-feed power generator (the larger version, for full autofire, thanks to his size, he can carry it on his back, without the need for someone else to carry it for him),
Personal comlink
Exercise equipment
Skills: An okay shot, his weapon more than makes up for his average marksmanship. A brawler, he uses no fancy techniques for unarmed combat, simply punching, however, his thickly muscled body and his unusually hard and strong bones, means he can take a beating and keep going, long after most others could. He is also very good at stacking containers, thanks to his youth in a starport. 
Character's Ons Feisty partners, oral (giving and receiving), bondage, D/s, rough sex,  receiving muscle worship 
Character's Offs Mutilation, scat, chastity, don’t sub well
Player's Ons See preferences and don't be afraid to ask
Player's Offs Same

Urbanzorro

Grant
Species Suspected hybrid of Shi'ido and Unknown other species.
GenderMale... wait....uh.... yeah... no... he's male.
Age 91 
Appearance Details Well he's got short brown hair... no wait he has blue skin.... er.... and now he has four arms.... you know what forget it!
Personality Grant is, generally, a private person. He doesn't speak much about his past or seriously discuss his opinions on most subjects. In fact it takes quite a bit of trust for Grant to actually open up to anyone. At first glance Grant seems to be very self motivated and even uncaring towards others, as if his only motivation is his own profit. Though the truth of the matter is somewhat different, thanks to his past, and the fact that he has no idea how long he can expect to live, Grant tends to focus on enjoying his life. On making each day count and not passing up any opportunities, if that brings him into conflict with others then so be it. That having been said he can also be a very loyal person to the few people he does consider as meriting his loyalty.

Bio Grant never knew his mother, nor his father, in fact his earliest memories are of being inside a science laboratory. These recollections aren't full fledged memories but rather flashes, similar to still images held in front of one's face for only the shortest of moments. Flashes of pain, fear, and loneliness all tinged with the thought of imminent death. When Grant was fifteen years old the laboratory he was being held within was visited by a smuggler named Varo Nillis who was delivering supplies to the scientists there. Varo learned just what sort of illegal research was being conducted in the lab and for whatever reason took pity on Grant. Several nights later Varo secretly made his way into the lab broke Grant free. Together Varo and Grant escaped the lab and the scientists within it.

For the next fifty-two years Grant lived as Varo's adoptive son. Varo taught Grant the ways of a smuggler's life, how to pilot, how to fight, how to live. Eventually Varo grew to old to continue such a life and retired, passing his ship, weapons, and other such possessions on to Grant. Since that day Grant has continued to live the life that his 'father' taught him. Constantly staying one step ahead of the authorities, making credits when and where he can, and living each day to the fullest.

Equipment:
Slicewire A length of extremely sharp wire held between two handles, useful for sneaking up on someone and silently eliminating them.
BR-16 Vibro-Knife: A simple vibro-knife Grant carries it as a weapon of last resort
DX-13 Blaster Pistol: One of Grant's two blaster pistols, the DX-13 is fire-able in either semi-automatic or fully automatic modes. The weapon sports two triggers, one in front of the other, making it difficult to use by those without suitably long fingers.
Renegade Heavy Blaster Pistol One of Grant's two blaster pistols, the Renegade is an almost overly powerful pistol capable of firing a shot that is more on par with blaster rifles.
Nacht-5 Smoke Grenades: Grenades which discharge thick grey smoke when detonated rather than exploding.
Skills:
Shapeshifter: Grant has the natural ability to change the shape, size, coloration, and texture of his body at will. He can adopt the form of almost any species he encounters allowing him to try on bodies and faces the way that other beings try on clothes. He cannot however mimic the natural abilities of those races he copies, for instance transforming into a Zeltron doesn't make him able to exude pheromones like a true Zeltron can.
Quick Reflexes:: Grant has very fast reflexes allowing him to dodge or parry blows that most other beings wouldn't even see coming.
Clever: Grant is both smart and very good at thinking on his toes and coming up with things 'on the fly.' It is rare that he is unable to adapt to a given situation.
Excellent Aim: One of the first things Varo taught Grant was how to fire a weapon, and actually put the shot where he wanted it to go. At Varo's insistence Grant practiced his shooting every day and continues to do so out of habit. 
Skilled Pilot: Grant is a highly skilled pilot having spent literally years worth of time behind the controls of various craft.
Character's Ons Sex with just about any one in any way possible. Grant tends to prefer rough, passionate, bondage laden sex in which he is the dominant, but is also open to soft and romantic encounters.
Character's Offs Non-Consent...and that's about it really. He'll try almost anything so long as everyone is willing.
Player's Ons Just about everything except...
Player's Offs Scat, Blood Play, & Mutilation in a sexual context

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

@IrishWolf: Approved!

@Everyone: Ok, so counting my character(who's not yet done) and RubySlippers's character(who is not yet done) that brings us to a total of seven characters with four males and three females. With that in mind I'm going to say that the recruiting phase of this game is just about over. I'll still leave it open for an additional female character just to round us out at eight characters with an even split on gender but other than that I'd say we are full.

I'll be posting up the OOC with some additional info later today. Once that's done and the characters are finalized I'd say we are good to get things started.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kaya

Calling dibs on the 4th female character. Still working on the sheet.

Kaya

Angel Swan
Cover Identity Sharlene "Charlie" Karam
Species Human
Gender female
Age 19 (still young for a human)
Height 5' 7"
Weight 108 lbs
Hair dark brown / blackish, usually long and open
Eyes brown
Appearance Details nothing special

Personality Angel is inquisitive, curious, spunky, and her mouth has sent her into trouble more than once. Yet, she always seems to come out unscathed. She has a dry, mocking humor that quite a few people don't find funny. In spite of that she seems to make people like her, even when they lose some money to her.

Deep down she is kind of lost, searching for reasons. She might be sad suddenly, almost making her look bipolar, but she is not. It is because of her unknown heritage, and some other things, but more on that later. She very rarely lets anyone know her real name, most people know her as Charlie, but only few she considers friends. Those she would defend with everything she got though. She is fiercely loyal to her friends.

Bio Birthplace: unknown. Parents: unknown. Angel was raised by Tom and Mona Karam on the outer rim world Ryloth. Her adoptive parents received the toddler Angel when they were already in their fifties, making it unlikely that they were her real parents. Instead, they told everyone that little Charlie was their granddaughter. The Karam family was part of a small human community among the Twi'Lek trading in spice, most notably Ryll, an addictive and illegal substance. While Tom and Mona Karam were certainly not the most responsible traders, they used their influence with smugglers to safeguard some of the Twi'Lek from Imperial slave traders, and young Angel grew up among those thankful Twi'Lek. This is where she got her dancing skills, as she loved to dance with the female Twi'Lek and picked up quite a number of moves.

She also relished in repairing machinery. Bring her anything you want, and she would spend days figuring out how they work and what's wrong. Fixing things became a hobby. Unknown to her at this point, her abilities were much better than they should be judging by the level of training she got.

As she grew older, she got curious about her real parents. All she had was her name, Angel Swan, not really much to go on. She discovered though that there was a female Jedi Knight during the Clone Wars named Bultar Swan, and there was an unexplained absence from the battles for several months, which would coincide with Angels birthday. Now that was something. Unfortunately, Bultar Swan seemed to have disappeared from the record, and Angel has no idea who her father could be.

When she was 16, her "grandparents" did not come back from a trading trip. The Twi'Lek took care of her, but Angel got restless. So she left Ryloth and made her way through the galaxy, making money with gambling mostly, which she seemed to have a knack for. Alternatively she payed for passage with her skills as a mechanic. Ever since she has been travelling, gambling, looking for answers and keeping a low profile, especially when Empire-guys were around.

Equipment Blaster Pistol in a holster at her hip.

Skills: Angel is a skilled mechanic and she can dance very well, she could win a dance-off with most Twi'Lek dancers. She is also very good at martial arts, and she seems to be unnaturally lucky. This is because she is actually force-sensitive, a fact she is not yet sure about but suspects. This leads to the following abilities:
Luck: Angel has been shot at, and someone tried to stab her once, but every time something happened that foiled the attempt. The one trying to stab her for example stumbled in the last moment and stabbed the bar instead, lodging his knife and giving Angel ample time to escape (and kick him in the nuts for his efforts).
Acrobatics: Her dancing ability and her martial arts are aided by the force, making her better than anyone with her level of training.
Convincing: Angel can convince people of almost anything, as long as it is rooted in the truth. If she really concentrates hard, she can make people believe totally strange things, but that leaves her drained.
Telekinesis: She seems to be able to make small objects move when she concentrates. When she first realized this, her theory of her mother being a Jedi became quite the push. (In a desperate situaiton she might be able to move bigger things.) This ability actually helps her a lot when she is trying to repair anything, as she has an intuitive feel for the machinery and the inner workings.
Sleepyness: After she discovered she can move objects, she found a trick by accident when a stormtrooper got too curious about her. It was like flipping a switch, she thought it, and the stormtrooper went down, snoring peacefully. It does only work on close proximity though.

Character's Ons Angel is not very experienced sexually. She found out though that she did not like "big" guys, if you catch my drift, and she was more attracted to men who did not seem to be attractive at first glance. She has never been with a woman, but she might try that with the right woman. Being quite proud of her boobs, she loves it when they get attention. She also loves to show them off in the way she dresses.
Character's Offs Non-Consent, pain, mutilation, scat, sadism
Player's Ons See my On and Offs.
Player's Offs See my On and Offs.

Additional Pictures

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

I'm not sure I don't think we have Jedi on board or someone who say uses a lightsaber, if so let me know I'll need to make changes on my character.

Florence

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 24, 2015, 02:20:21 PM
I'm not sure I don't think we have Jedi on board or someone who say uses a lightsaber, if so let me know I'll need to make changes on my character.

Unless there was a change of plans that I missed, there won't be a Jedi on board. The closest we'd come is someone who is force sensitive but untrained.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Kaya

Quote from: RubySlippers on October 24, 2015, 02:20:21 PM
Charlie does not own a lightsaber, and she would not be able to use one. But she has some powers, although they are usually so subtle that they go unnoticed.

But I would not recommend playing a character that is so opposite to the majority on board. I'm assuming selling out the Jedi-uncle is a secret, but if it comes out, the best thing that could happen to your character is being hatefucked by Nealla (with a dildo wrapped in barbed wire I'd assume). Amar would probably be less nice. It can be very interesting to have your character on board, but don't complain if she gets spaced at some point.  ;)

Urbanzorro

That's correct this game won't actually feature a 'proper' Jedi as a player character. The closest we will get is someone(s) with force sensitivity who could in time be trained/learn more skills as the story progresses.

@RubySlippers: Just saw that you updated your character, she looks good and is approved.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

Dark secrets are fun, put it this way if Imperials do capture us you have one person who can -er- run interference and might get you off. In return for some job they need done or something well its that or a labor camp or something you better do the job. And she can't detect force users to her the telekinetic person its a species ability like her pheromones and many non-Jedi are not Imperial Priorities at the moment to hunt down since many are not direct threats to the Empire. ;)

IrishWolf

Her own uncle? Damn thats cold.

Quote from: Kaya on October 24, 2015, 02:53:24 PM
I'm assuming selling out the Jedi-uncle is a secret, but if it comes out, the best thing that could happen to your character is being hatefucked by Nealla (with a dildo wrapped in barbed wire I'd assume).

Kinky

RubySlippers

And children who I'm sure the Empire will find uses for, that wasn't her business, the Master had the bounty and Imperial "credibility" with it and the children will find a place in the Empire as likely elite members of some branch of the hierarchy she did them a favor giving them a future. And she had to protect the rest of her family they would have tortured and did bad things to them to find the uncle if they suspected. But the needs of the many over the needs of the few and all that.

Tackyhillbilly

Gonna admit, you probably want to keep that from Amar. Amar's planet lost 2/3's of its population resisting Imperial Rule.

Florence

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on October 24, 2015, 03:40:18 PM
Gonna admit, you probably want to keep that from Amar. Amar's planet lost 2/3's of its population resisting Imperial Rule.

Nealla... would not be much kinder. Someone she trusts, like the captain, could probably convince her not to just blast her outright, but she'd be keeping a veeeeery close eye on her if she found out.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

RubySlippers

Her people were not stupid enough to take sides as a species, if they are harmless the Empire has no reason to hurt them. :)

Urbanzorro

I like that this opens up for some interesting tension between the characters once the secret is eventually revealed.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RubySlippers

She would only do it to save our collective in game asses if you get laid up to go to a labor camp or something OR she can cut a deal abusing her favor she did before for some leeway which would you choose?  >:)

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.