adventure

Started by Sillykitty1995, October 12, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sillykitty1995

So I'm not a 100% sure how to do this but it a shot. Mind you I've only ever done D&D so ya. It an adventure with a new friend. I don't care what you character is just trying to test the water if your up to helping.

You are on the edge of a thick forest next to a stream. you can just see throw all of the greenery what seem to be a person. No not quit a person. Almost a cat like humanoid. It seem they are struggling from what you hear. From what you can hear it sounds maybe female. From this distance you can see something attached to her is  stuck under a large tree that has fallen. You can see her trying to push it off to no avail and getting socked in the poses.

JustAlexander

I attempt to placate the cat-person by speaking softly, hoping that even if the meaning of my words isn’t understood my tone will convey that I mean no harm.

Sillykitty1995

Her eyes dart at a deep hazel. She is frightened at first, but then relizes you mean her no harm. you can see from where your are she is is standing at the side of the stream and that the tip of her tail is under the tree leaving her stranded, she calls out to you, " Hay.. Would you help me push this off please?" 

JustAlexander

I nod wordlessly, glad that there won’t be any trouble communicating with the cat-girl.  At first glance I’m not sure how to move such a large tree until i notice a gap underneath caused by the rocks along this side of the river.  I search the bushes nearby until I find a fallen tree limb that I fit into the gap and use leverage to try rolling the tree off of the girls tail.

Sillykitty1995

I grab the end of my tall, glade to have it back in one piece. I pull out a few splinters out and ring out my tail. I look over to the stranger and offer my hand out. To realize I'm still covered in a lot of mud and socked from head to tow. I quickly wash the mud off in the stream to revile my pale skin. I brush my long black hair back with my finger  to see better. "I have a camp near by just about 20 meters from here just behind that large rock ." Pointing to the large rock just north of where we where further in to the forest." Thank you, by the way my name is Alexis you can call me Alex for short. whats you name?" She ask a she walks up and looks you over. 

JustAlexander

“I’m Garth, it’s lucky I was in the area”  I say, as I remember something.  “Give me one moment and I’ll have something for your tail” and I set to work grinding some leaves from my small rucksack between a couple of smooth river stones. As I do so I explain that I’m an apprentice herbalist searching for local flora.  “This should help keep the swelling down” I say handing the finished poultice over to Alex.

Sillykitty1995

"Thank you Garth." I say as I take the product and smooth it on to my tail. "Well I'm going to head to my camp so I can change cloths." I say ringing out my hair and tank top.

JustAlexander

Desire rages trough me watching the soaking wet Alex. With a sharp shake of my head I get myself under control knowing that my mentors wouldn’t approve of me acting as such with someone I’d barely met.  Using a every ounce of self control in my body I assure Alex that I’d still be here when she returned, and settle down on a nearby stump to wait. Having to content myself with fantasizing until she gets back.

Sillykitty1995

I'll be back I assured him as I run off into the distance with my calico tail swaying behind me. A few minutes later I come back dry with a new set of clothes a pare of  pants and a tight green tank top. Along with a black backpack holding my stuff. I jog back my hair and tail swaying behind me my back pack and chats bounce ever so slightly while jogging. "I'm back!" I wave  befor griping over a rock and landing on my tail. I curse under my breath runing my but in anguish. "I'm the biggest cluts." I say as I bust my self off.

JustAlexander

I have absmall laugh at the cat-girls antics and ask “so how’d you end up stuck under that tree? And what are you even doing out here in the first place?”

Sillykitty1995

"you ever heard how black cats are bad luck no I am.  I have the worst luck with everything. Like right now I'm looking for 3 different treasures." I say as I grab a few pics of paper and drawing from my bag." According to some legions there some really cool treasure. One is a a sword told to have magic powers different to ever user. the other a pendent to give the told to give the user the ability to fly while wearing it and the last is a fountain of healing one sip could cure any disease or wound." I tell him in pure excitement . " There supposedly hidden near flowing water in this part of the land in a dense forest like this one. I'm really hoping one of them is in this forest. this is the 3rd one I've checked I just got here yesterday. I stop for the night and the morning came to the stream to freshen up a bit before heading out i was siting down with my tail off to the side when the tree fell on top of it i had been stuck here about 2 hours till you showed you. I'm luck you did to i might have list the tip of my tail otherwise. unfortunately stuff like this happens to me all the time, trip over air, fall down the side of a hill, fall out a tree , have a tree fall on you, set  chased by a bear, get struck by lightning. OK that last one hasn't happened yet but I bet it will." I say in a weirdly happy ton. " would you like to join me?" I ask looking to you face to see some sort of facile que or expression. 

JustAlexander

“Count me in!” I say holding out my hand to shake on it. “I was just wandering around looking for ingredients anyway so this will at least give me a direction for the time being”.  As Alex withdraws her hand I flash a quick smirk her way saying “besides, it sounds like you’ll need help getting out from under something again by the end of the day. Or at least some first aid hehe!”

Sillykitty1995

I giggel "Your not wrong dear sir." I say with a brushing my hair from my face with a slight blush. I hold out my hand and shake your." Where should we head off. Do you know your way around her?" 

JustAlexander

“Not well enough to be of any use I’m afraid.  Why don’t we make our way along the sections of river you haven’t checked yet and see if we get lucky?  The leaves for that poultice grow on the bushes along the banks so we can stock up on them if nothing else”.

Sillykitty1995

"Sounds good to me."  I gater my stuff and walk along the bank of the river geting further into the forest and make small talk. "So Garth do you live out this way or are you a wanderer like me." I ask nicely looking over at you. My eyes fixed on you trying to figure out your height in my head. Trying to use my height of 5'2 as a guide line.

JustAlexander

I glance down as I’m 5’9 and say “a bit of both actually. I’m always moving between towns and villages to sell my medicine but I tend to stay in this region.  So while people recognize my face around here I haven’t really put down any roots so to speak”.  I scratch behind my ear ruffling my short-cropped blond hair and dislodging a small beetle and flicking it into a nearby bush, spooking some kind of small animal in the process.

Sillykitty1995

My ears perk up to the noise of the animal fleeing. I jump up onto a a log near the side of the river and playfully balance my way across the log. "so you make medicines for a living then?" I ask as I jump off the log. I kick a pebel with my bare feet into the water looking down . " Its really nice to have someone to talk to for once." I say as I look up at you with a smile."

JustAlexander

“Is it really now?” I ask as I gather petals from some yellow flowers nearly hidden under a rotted log.  “Seems to me like a girl such as yourself should have no lack of willing companions”.

Sillykitty1995

"That's nice of you to say but most people leave think my bad luck will rue off."I say as I look down." Or at least thes what I like to believe." I say as I try to snap myself out. "I'm usually a loner but it's fine. What about you my dear sir?  You seem very nice to be all alone." She says looking up at you in aw for it been some time seens she had any one to talk or listen.

JustAlexander

“I’ve just never stayed in one place long enough to get to know anyone.  This is actually the most conversation I’ve had in months that wasn’t about business.  Speaking of business, what did you do before you started searching for legendary treasures?”

Sillykitty1995

"More treasures hunting seeking out new lands meet new people try to push my self ." I say  as I pull up my left pant leg reviling some scares around my ankle in a similar to a rope. " this was from the time acaptured by a village and thought to be a monster the hung me upside down and we're going to eat me lucky the medicine man of the village just came back from collegeting herds for the day and could understand what I was saying and what I was an talk the village out of eating me. Oh and this one!" I say as I quickly fix my pants then quickly pull up the right side of my shirt up and the right side of the front of my pants. Showing  the upper half of my inner thigh were there is a Scorpion  tattoo and a large scar going from my outer hip acrost my upper thigh and ending just below my navel." This one I got clift diving. I was being chased by a bear and just jumped hit a small tree on the way down lucky a few people saw the whole thing and swam out to save me." I finish ass in put my cloths back in place. I look around from here and there looking for any signs of the treasure. I can feel my stumic rumble. I qickly rummage throw my bag to find a poach full of smoked jerky and offer some to Garth. "Want some? It's rabbit. I made it myself." I say as I hold up the poach.

JustAlexander

"sounds like you've been through a lot already" I said trying some of the offered jerky, and savoring the slightly smokey flavor.  "What is it that makes you want these treasures enough to put yourself through all of that?"

Sillykitty1995

This RP has been move to an adult area sorry for the inconvenience