My Brother's Best Friend (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, January 31, 2015, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

My character is now living by herself since her best friend moved out to move in with the man who proposed to her. So, she now has an empty room in her two bedroom apartment. One day, her brother calls to ask her a favor. Of course, she'd do anything for the man. But when he asks this favor, she is silent for a long bit.

His best friend is back from the army and needs a place to stay.

Growing up, this boy was always at their house, and she had had a huge crush on the guy, but, he was always a complete dick to her. Making fun of her, teasing her. Calling her Max, and her name is Maxine. Didn't help that she had had a short crop of hair, was flat chested and a bit of a tom boy growing up. So, to him, she was just the obnoxious little sister.  Or at least, that's what she had thought.

He had noticed she was a girl before, a damn cute girl, but she was his best friend's sister and a guy couldn't do that to his friend. So, he did what he could to make her not like him.

But now, that is especially hard since she has grown up. A lot.

So, I'd like the tenseness and strain to be there between them, him still trying to keep himself away from her and her thinking he is still the same ol' dick he always had been. I'm thinking perhaps an ex comes into the picture, maybe he tries to get handsy with her at the apartment and your character steps in and stands up for her, maybe kicking the guys ass or something.

Please read my ons and offs in my signiture then PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

wolventears