Kotonoha no Niwa - Shinmitsusa no Shima

Started by Haibane, June 07, 2013, 06:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I recently watched the latest animated movie by Makoto Shinkai and I was completely captivated by it. Stunning visually and heartwarming in its story.

Unlike almost all his other movies, "Kotonoha" has a hopeful ending with a suggestion that the relationship of the two main characters, Yukari Yukino and Akizuki Takao will continue.

I'd like to create a collaborative story based on that future relationship.

In order to join me in it, you'll need to have watched the movie and also to adore it, like I do and to sense the special connection between the woman and the young man. At the end of the movie Akizuki is still aged 15 and has 2 more years in high school to attend. Any future meeting between them though will be months later, maybe a year or more so any age issue is no longer there as regards this sites rules.

The action will take place on Shikoku island where Yukari moved back to and where she teaches. She and Akizuki stay in touch by letters; he knows where she lives.

When he thinks the time is right, he'll travel to see her. He may not tell her he is coming. I think that would be an interesting way to progress things.

What happens after that we can decide between us, but I would like the role-play to hold within it the mood and flow of the movie, that is words will be few, or conversations implied, scenes will be quiet and tender and there may be a while before there is any intimacy, and when that comes it'll be in keeping with the mood of the movie - at least initially, though we could explore a deeper sensuality and sexuality between the couple as we go.

If you're interested in this project, which I have tentatively named Shinmitsusa no Shima, please send me a PM.

Thanks.