D&D: Shadows & Shades [Forgotten Realms]

Started by RubySlippers, August 20, 2007, 09:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Well ok I'd like to point out the finest GM here has been running the longest D&D game and I think one of the most consistant games here, after checking the starting date could be one of the oldest active games. So let me put in a plug for the game and noting a player or two would be welcome at least.

My character is Laoideach a Rogue/ Level 4 (fighter feat variant), Sorceror/ Level 1 and now a Sweet Tongue/ Level 1(GUCK rules) and his rules are easy to follow in the game. And after some problems he is back to his regular posting pretty much that is daily I hope and maybe more than that at times. And if we players can hook up we can post as we wish in our own threads.

Disclaimer: This thread is not endorsed by the GM Zaer its placed in hopes of encourging other players to join in the fun and keep it going. I thought the Forgotten Realms was supposed to be popular...so come on over and check it out. So hope the goddesses of this realm are not mad at me or the GM. But its harder playing alone in a game that should have another player or two at least.- Ruby

Zaer Darkwail

Before goddess come storm in I note that I approve this post despite I did not post it. I am rather touched that player advertised my game when I had not toughted to do so :P.

kongming

*ponders* I might be interested. Could I have some more details? What part of the FR is it happening in? What kind of characters would fit in best, and what level is the game at?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Zaer Darkwail

Well, because Ruby is so far only player I say the starting level is 4, allowing max +3 LA creature (whit no reduction on levle but heck oftime needed for next level). Also game occurs at moment in Waterdeep and creation rules you can check here; https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=788.0

Lirliel

We could transport our 'new' game couldn't we Zaer? Give Ruby some company..
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Chameleon

I could give this a go,  what books do you access to?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Lirliel on August 21, 2007, 04:30:02 AM
We could transport our 'new' game couldn't we Zaer? Give Ruby some company..

Hmmmm, we could but we need adjust your char bit. I count npc classes 1/2 when compared to normal PC classes. I have access to heck alot books so itwould be easier list what I dont have but even that list is bit big to list down :P. So PM me your char concept and any special feats or spells what you want use (and PrC's to aim at) and I give thumbs up or down to the char and mention is any asked part of the char from source what I dont have.

But easy to say is that I have core books, PHB II, DMG II, MM II, MM III, Complete series (all so far), Expanded Psionics, Heroes of Horror, Heroes of Battle. From old or odd sources I have Miniature's Handbook, Sword&Fist, and the 3.0 edittion book regarding roguish classes (which had rules for garrote use), most faerun books etc.

kongming

I think I might join up - but first I'll get the other game up and running for you, Zaer.

Do you have It's Hot Outside Sandstorm, It's Cold Outside Frostburn and It's Wet Outside Stormwrack?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

RubySlippers

And the GUCK rules, Sweet Tongue is a GUCK prestige class. But being able to do oral sex skills with a automatic success even in improper opportunities at 37 is awesome and just wait two more levels that goes to a 40. Talk about a goddess of pleasure! (sorry guys she is only into women)

Laodih I'm working on a Diva concept, an actress but known more for her presence and reputation as a lover. A force of nature in an exquisite form...  ;D

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: kongming on August 21, 2007, 06:45:28 AM
I think I might join up - but first I'll get the other game up and running for you, Zaer.

Do you have It's Hot Outside Sandstorm, It's Cold Outside Frostburn and It's Wet Outside Stormwrack?

Sadly no enviroment books :P.

RubySlippers

Yea guys Zaer allows a huge variety of books that should be more than enough and even other material not official if he likes them.

(Don't forget that I'm in your game already Zaer and waitig for my next post.   :( )