Pandora || Rebirth of a God - Interest check *new added plot*

Started by la dame en noir, December 04, 2015, 10:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belisuavious

I'd also like to express interest. Someone from Argen maybe

la dame en noir

Yay!

I just finished typing up Argen in my World-Building thread. I'll be doing the other areas later on.

For anyone that needs or wants more information - please go to this World Building - Pandora

Please do not post in the thread, but you are more than welcome to post any questions here or pm them to me. I will have the character thread up the moment I am done with finishing up the different regions. I would also like to point out that I will be working on a Bestiary and will take sometime on that. This will not stop me from taking in applications and getting an OC up, but I want this world to be as immersive and muse happy as possible.

I will also put up a few links to music that has given me quite a bit of inspiration - possibly even music to give an atmosphere to each region and nation.

Any input or anything is welcome! :D
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Chulanowa

I'm tentatively interested, though am kind of wary of like... giant games.

Here's a question. I see some greek themes. I see animal hybrids as an option. Might this include mythological "half-breeds" like satyr and centaurs?

la dame en noir

Animal hybrids are a mystery and not seen very often. Its something i plan on making a thing soon, but not yet.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Just another quick update, I fucked up my land descriptions - so I had to change them with a quickness. I apologize D:
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

la dame en noir

I'm still working on everything. This is a lot of work for one person lol. I'm trying to make this world as immersive and detailed as possible. I still have to hash out how magic and combat works as well.
A&A | FxF |

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Chulanowa

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 06, 2015, 03:27:43 PM
Animal hybrids are a mystery and not seen very often. Its something i plan on making a thing soon, but not yet.

Well, that's not exactly a "no" so that's a perk!  ;D

la dame en noir

No, its not an oversight. I'm well aware I haven't finished it yet. Don't worry, I will.
A&A | FxF |

Phantomhive

Not only interested I have an old character that just might be useful lol

Add me to the list.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

DudelRok

Question: What's the crime look like in each area? Is there any room for thieves and the like? Or street performers using slight-of-hand?

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

la dame en noir

You know! I didn't even think about that. I'd say crime is probably a little more present in Easora because it is such a mixed population. This is also where the majority of the game will take place starting out.

So yes, there is room for that :3
A&A | FxF |

DudelRok

Quote from: la dame en noir on December 09, 2015, 05:31:00 PM
You know! I didn't even think about that. I'd say crime is probably a little more present in Easora because it is such a mixed population. This is also where the majority of the game will take place starting out.

So yes, there is room for that :3

I had the feeling Easora would be the place for that... I got me an idea floating about my noggin', then.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

la dame en noir

Thats good! :D I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I'll need to make a few adjusts me to the character sheet and add a few more things to the world thread and then I will open up the OOC.
A&A | FxF |

Praxis

I'm in.

Chewing on an idea for a character depending on what others make.  :)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Landshark

quick question...Will the characters be aspects of the gods, god touched or a full on rebirth of the gods at very low power and such? If either of the first 2 options, would it be ok for characters to use the same god?

la dame en noir

Touched - so in a sense, they are reborn, but people that now have the spirit of the god running through them, are still themselves. I would prefer if people chose different gods, but I'm not opposed if they dont.
A&A | FxF |

Fury Aphrodisia

I'm interested! Still not sure in which sense, but it seems ripe for inspiration and I'm eager to continue digging through the information.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

la dame en noir

Yay! Which reminds me, I should probably put more information up.
A&A | FxF |

Fury Aphrodisia

Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |