News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

Draven snowballs extremely hard if he's given any slack at all. At least that's the impression I get. Crush his face or get crushed.

Alternate answer: because only people who know how to use Draven pick Draven now that the novelty of the joke has worn off?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Ryven

It was ARAM, so there was no picking involved.

I dont know

You get Karma as support against raven and you're good. She's one of the strongest level ones in the game. Her ultimate is already available plus one more ability. Pretty much nuke damage at the early game.

SinXAzgard21

When it comes to adc I prefer Varus or Miss Fortune.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Shjade

Quote from: I dont know on October 20, 2013, 03:07:28 PM
You get Karma as support against raven and you're good.

Took me a few minutes to realize you meant Draven. Was looking around for news posts on upcoming champion release or something.

I'm tired. z.z
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

apygoos

ah someone finally put a page for him on the wiki up? hehi was stoked to see tha ta couple months ago.

apygoos

ofDelusions

Noob taric stunned the support.

Shjade

I was into it until Taric went all Super Saiyan. Then it became the dumbs.

'Cause really, I liked the way he was interpreting the character abilities for "real" combat up to that point, then Taric just suddenly has godspeed for no apparent reason...? Wtf?
◕/◕'s

apygoos

"Grab the lantern" best part of the whole thing. a bult in PSA for thresh lovers everywhere.

apygoos

SinXAzgard21

Supports may be getting some love....  I will believe it when I see it.

apygoos

junglers and supports both have been in desperate need of loving. as he list there, supports have trouble currently feeling accomplished or getting any peak of power. im so excited for the new jungle and items

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: apygoos on October 23, 2013, 02:29:19 PM
junglers and supports both have been in desperate need of loving. as he list there, supports have trouble currently feeling accomplished or getting any peak of power. im so excited for the new jungle and items

Honestly with what I've experienced in the last 10 normal games I've played, I need to stop playing support. 

apygoos

support will be getting both targeted help and help with the vision changes. i love jungling and support, i really cant wait, like, preseason 4 has been designed for me lol.

apygoos

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: apygoos on October 24, 2013, 01:06:10 PM
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26118-an-introduction-to-our-vision-changes-in-preseason
seems like warding is going to become everyones problem now.

Hell yeah, finally.  I like how pinks are now visable and must be placed strategically.

apygoos

yea..youre going to want to ward IN the dragon pit now, not outside it. junglers are going to go for vision denial/clairvoyance trinkets

Shjade

These changes are...weird. Very, very weird. Visible wards that tell you the enemy team has truesight in the area? It's just...odd.

I think I still like the DotA 2 version of vision wards better, wherein they're wards that provide very little (or, as of the latest patch, 0) actual vision, but will reveal anything stealthed in their range if something else has vision there (so if you're standing around near your vision ward and something stealthed runs up, you'd see it coming because you'd have truesight within range of the ward). Anti-stealth, but with a much more limited and specific range - a range that is, rather importantly, much shorter than that of the sight wards, as opposed to the way pink and green wards have identical vision range in LoL so the one will always catch the other if they're spying in the same general area.
◕/◕'s

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

ofDelusions

Only took me 113 ranked games but I finally hit gold, mainly by spamming Janna and Sejuani with a tiniest bit of ADC and mid.

apygoos

SinXAzgard21

Sweet, now with that being the case the ADC will get more blame if the support is behind.  No ADC last hits, no gold for either of them.