Journalist or Police Undercover Gone Bad Ideas (M/F for any)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, September 20, 2016, 08:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Welcome to my revised thread of journalist or police undercover gone bad ideas. This time I'm open to female or male character experiencing bad when their undercover assignment is messed up royally. A male or female character can also deliver the harm to the undercover character.

I'm looking for someone to play the character that will be undercover and their family members, if the their blown assignment can also endanger a spouse or child. I will play the character who harms the undercover character and any of his or her associates.

Reporter in search of a career making story gets in with the wrong people and finds him or herself in grave danger. Trust becomes a big issue as they no longer know who to trust and then they are kidnapped. If reporter is male, his fiancee would also be kidnapped and if reporter is female, the kidnapper could be another female.

or

Police officer goes undercover in drug or sex industry. They get in real deep until next customer or client is a familiar face. This can turn into blackmail to keep cover intact or cover is blown and the officer is sucked into the drug or sex industry permanently. Prefer that it be police woman whose undercover and the customer or client that ruins things for her would be a family member or rival from when she was younger.

CriminalMindsFan

Revised and updated to reflect current cravings and interests.