Lords of Darkness - Daemonfey (Forgotten Realms RP)

Started by HybridHalf, April 23, 2007, 04:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

I've been wanting to this for the longest time, however, I couldn't make it work.

The D&D suppliment Lords of Darkness had a section that detailed the Daemonfey. Luckily, Wizards kept it online as well as a teaser to Lords of Darkness.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20010112&pf=true

And here's Commie-pedias take on the Daemonfey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemonfey

Essentially, some Sun Elves covorted with some demons, and their offspring were "blessed" with the best of both worlds. Of course, shit happens, and the Daemonfey have deep-seeded hatred of elves. So, Sarya Dlardrageth decides to capture the "most beautiful" of the Elves and plans on using them in "breeding programs" as an act of Revenge and to bolster their ranks.

The idea I worked out was:

DM would act as Sarya Dlardrageth, either commanding other PC's, or partaking of them.

Several PC's would be Daemonfey, however, room would be made for Demons and Devils like Succubi and the like. Other PC's would be the enslaved Elves.

As the account implies, there would be a number of NC scenarios (i.e. rape). Now that I think about it, the book did predate Book of Vile Darkness....

Anyway, after some modification, I came up with this for the forums:

DM would act as Sarya Dlardrageth. However, the focus is on a set "Core" group of sorts.

This "core group" would be several handpicked Daemonfey, and several "sample" elves captured for "evaluation purposes." And the various "demons" summoned for the purposes of finding out which ones were the best.

I dunno know, it feels like something is missing....any advice? Or players that wanna try it out?

kongming

Yeah, I find the idea interesting and am willing to give it a go. I'm sure I could come up with a fun character to play.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

HybridHalf

Quote from: kongming on April 23, 2007, 05:47:17 AM
Yeah, I find the idea interesting and am willing to give it a go. I'm sure I could come up with a fun character to play.

Well, you do like Succubi.  ;D

I'm thinking I can work with two Daemonfey, an Elf Captive, and maybe a couple Summoned Demon/Devils.

kongming

Quote from: HybridHalf on April 23, 2007, 06:03:53 AM
Well, you do like Succubi.  ;D

Who ever told you such wild rumours?  :P

I'm thinking I can work with two Daemonfey, an Elf Captive, and maybe a couple Summoned Demon/Devils.

Sounds good to me - though I can't yet decide which. I'll need to put more thought in, and see if we can rope in a few others.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Ixy

Er, yeah?  I've always wanted to play in an evil campaign.  Is this scenario to be strictly focused around the procreation/experimentation aspect, or is there to be an external goal as well? 

kongming

Ooh! With us three playing together, it's bound to be a lot of fun!

Ons/Offs:

HybridHalf

Quote from: Ixy on April 23, 2007, 06:56:17 AM
Er, yeah?  I've always wanted to play in an evil campaign.  Is this scenario to be strictly focused around the procreation/experimentation aspect, or is there to be an external goal as well? 

I'm just in it for the sex.  :D But yeah, It'll be a mix of both.

I really hate trying to dictate it, but while the goal is to get the elf preggers with some demon-spawn, I think how it leads to it is whats gonan be the fun part. From capture to transport, to politics and ways to scare the elf into submitting are the main points. 

Zaer Darkwail

I am intrested also to play in this game :). I have thinked DM such campaign some point but I would bemore intrested tobe player than DM tough ;). Also this gives me chance to try out things from Hordes of Abyss source book (Fiendish Codex I).

I would prefer to play a fey'ri, or half-fiend sun elf than true demon but I can play a true demon also.

schnookums

This game does sound intriguing... I might be interested if there's still a place to play on of the captured elves

RubySlippers

How about a depraved nymphomaniac sun elf that is really hooked on sex with infernals and who is a cleric with lots of fertility spells- maybe serving a major league infernal power?

Can we use the GUCK rules for spells they have lots of good ones and I don't own the Book of Erotic Fantasy? Well someone has to think of the basics here like making sure the captured bitches can get knocked up easier elves are not exactly fertile.

As for alignment EVIL might not fit her since she is only into pleasure and getting off, making cute half-demons is just a benefit so maybe CN. Pretty much has no interest in promoting evil or anything just spreading her legs, licking pussy and maybe some nice whipping to get her warmed up. As the mood strikes her.

kongming

...I do rather hope there'll be the hunt, the chase, and enough of a build-up, something to make the actual sexual encounters more exciting by dint of being awaited, with a decent story leading up.

Ons/Offs:

HybridHalf

Quote from: HybridHalf on April 23, 2007, 07:17:35 AM
I'm just in it for the sex.  :D But yeah, It'll be a mix of both.

I really hate trying to dictate it, but while the goal is to get the elf preggers with some demon-spawn, I think how it leads to it is whats gonan be the fun part. From capture to transport, to politics and ways to scare the elf into submitting are the main points. 

Yeah, the Preggers part is the stumbling block to me. I'm mulling whether to "sequester" (read: Stop Play) the PC to a breeding cell to "give birth" and allow the player to start up a new character to keep it interesting. 

As for males...i'm gonna make a random encounter table of sorts. Essentially, every so often, i'll either roll or ask the PC to pick a number and go from there. from "Able to breed" to "His package broke."

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 23, 2007, 07:57:55 AM
I am intrested also to play in this game :). I have thinked DM such campaign some point but I would bemore intrested tobe player than DM tough ;). Also this gives me chance to try out things from Hordes of Abyss source book (Fiendish Codex I).

I would prefer to play a fey'ri, or half-fiend sun elf than true demon but I can play a true demon also.

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 23, 2007, 03:11:33 PM
How about a depraved nymphomaniac sun elf that is really hooked on sex with infernals and who is a cleric with lots of fertility spells- maybe serving a major league infernal power?

Can we use the GUCK rules for spells they have lots of good ones and I don't own the Book of Erotic Fantasy? Well someone has to think of the basics here like making sure the captured bitches can get knocked up easier elves are not exactly fertile.

As for alignment EVIL might not fit her since she is only into pleasure and getting off, making cute half-demons is just a benefit so maybe CN. Pretty much has no interest in promoting evil or anything just spreading her legs, licking pussy and maybe some nice whipping to get her warmed up. As the mood strikes her.

Waaaaahhhhh....I was thinking of just doing it freeform. Just grab ideas from the books, and go from there. No rolls, no stats. Let the players decide their actions with minimal stuff from the DM.

Quote from: kongming on April 23, 2007, 08:24:30 PM
...I do rather hope there'll be the hunt, the chase, and enough of a build-up, something to make the actual sexual encounters more exciting by dint of being awaited, with a decent story leading up.

Maybe what should be done is allow Daemonfey characters to "Pick their Prey" from a list of sorts. One list of Daemonfey, one list of potential Elf captures/targets, and one list of Demons/Devils for the infernal breeding program. This also allows for "Team-Ups" (e.g. "couples," or Daemonfey/Devil team-up).

I'm gathering the items, and I need to find one more item of my original RP notes. Just trying to figure out where the hell I put that particular D&D book....

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I am fine whit freeform :). I have readed Last Mythal series so I have some idea of fey'ri society and behavior.

HybridHalf

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 24, 2007, 04:18:36 AM
Ok, I am fine whit freeform :). I have readed Last Mythal series so I have some idea of fey'ri society and behavior.

If you want to include stuff from the Fiendish Codex, or any other D&D/RPG book, it's fine BTW.

kongming

Hmm, seeing as we already have a few interested in playing Sun Elves and one most interested in playing a Fey'ri, I guess I'll go with a Succubus - besides, I read on the Internet somewhere that I apparently like them  ;)

Naturally, I'll give a few of my own personal touches to the Succubus, and make sure she has some kind of fiendish, diabolical plan, rather than just being a sex-demon. Because all Evil Outsiders need some kind of agenda, hidden or otherwise.

Ons/Offs:

HybridHalf

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: kongming on April 24, 2007, 05:34:01 AM
Hmm, seeing as we already have a few interested in playing Sun Elves and one most interested in playing a Fey'ri, I guess I'll go with a Succubus - besides, I read on the Internet somewhere that I apparently like them  ;)

Naturally, I'll give a few of my own personal touches to the Succubus, and make sure she has some kind of fiendish, diabolical plan, rather than just being a sex-demon. Because all Evil Outsiders need some kind of agenda, hidden or otherwise.

Well, demons have universal agenda according the Fiendish Codex ;). I recomend read it to get picture of the demon behavior and plans.

HybridHalf

Final Call. After tomorrow, i'm closing up recruitment. So PM me if you wanna get in.