Paranormal Investigation Story (Female X Any)

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, June 08, 2015, 05:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~The paranormal is always exciting, at least to me. I'd dearly love to write a story in which I play a female paranormal investigator hunting down the most terrible entities known (or unknown) to man. I'm talking about authentic demonic possession, creatures that lurk in the darkest recesses of the shadows and angry spirits borne of violence and hate. The entities that no "normal" human being would ever know how to deal with should they go bump in the night. I want to weave a story that's terrifying and extreme. Yet beautifully grotesque at the same time.~

~There will be very little if any smut in this story. It will be mostly plot based. The two investigators chasing after the beasties will take up the bulk of the story. I am looking for horror NOT gore. This story will be extreme. Some creatures that might be seen are Demons, ghosts, shadow people, evil spirits, poltergeists, crypto beings and beings from different mythologies. There will also be hauntings, possessions, cursed artifacts and plain spooky places to deal with. If this interests you, please note that I will be posting every 24 hours - 6 days depending upon my muse and I need at least one full paragraph to keep my interest. I will be playing a female the character opposite can be of any gender. The gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant. If this interests you, please DO NOT reply here. Feel free to PM. Thanks for reading.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~