School for the Super-Gifted NEEDS MORE LADIES!!!! LOOKING FOR FRESH RECRUITS!!!

Started by Chreestafer, July 02, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 16, 2015, 01:00:55 AM
I have like three ideas, and I don't know what to go with LOLZ

HEY CURVY! Long time no see! Welcome aboard!

If you have any questions pertaining to any of the 3 characters in your head, please feel free to contact us GM's :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Drake Valentine

I honestly don't know where to age category my character.

I know basic age for students is sixteen, but some people aren't comfortable with that and hate to be deprive of potential intimacy due to age factor of character. >.<

How I age him would also depend on what powers I may have for him locked and unlocked since obvious older = more power if he has been attending the school through those years.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

Player Name: Drake Valentine
Character Name: Tsukino,  Torao
Character Alias: Dark Abyss
Student or Teacher: Student
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Abilities:
Martial Arts: Trained in self defense techinques and combined with his acrobatics he can use his entire body to come at someone like a spider monkey.
Acrobatics: Very agile and acrobatic, but not on an abnormal level.
Super Powers:
I. Darkness Manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.
I. limited
-Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate darkness/shadow for various effects, sizes, shapes and intensity levels.

I. locked
- Dark Portal Creation/Umbrageous Teleportation using darkness/shadow by understanding the fundamental connection all shadows/darkness share.
-Dimensional Storage to store stuff into darkness/shadow, user may be able to enter their own pocket dimension.
-When the user realizes from where they draw their power, they can enter there and summon beings/tools from there.

II. locked
II. Absolute Darkness: The user is able to create a field of absolute impenetrable darkness that completely negates sight and may also dull or even completely negate the other senses.

III. Shadow Camouflage: The user is able to become undetectable as long as they are in darkness or shadow.
IV. locked
IV. Darkness Attacks: The user can release/use darkness/shadow to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.   
V. limited
V. Darkness Solidification: User can solidify or give solid-like properties to darkness/shadows with the level of solidity going from loose jello to metal-like hardnessi or beyond.
-Animating/manipulate darkness/shadow, whether users own or cast by anything else.
-Tentacles/tendrils, chains and/or threads to attack or bind.
-Umbrakinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.

VI&VII. locked
VI. Darkness Empowerment: Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with darkness or shadow, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the darkness or even slow or stop aging.
VII. Darkness Aura: The user can coat themselves in darkness allowing them to give off an aura of malicious energy and dark power towards their opponent. This power can be used to expel certain attacks and fill an opponent with terror and despair simultaneously during a battle.

Weakness:
Strength: Not that physically strong by default.
Human: Should be obvious, but he is pretty human currently and at most almost an average Joe with his present developing power.

I. May be unable to create darkness/shadow, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. May have to be in sync with darkness, whether their own or the source of their power. May become affected/corrupted through extended exposure. Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user. Light Manipulation and Light Generation are especially effective against this power. However it should be noted that darkness can overpower light as well. Umbrakinetic Immunity.
II. locked
II. Beings who can see in the darkness, such those with Night Vision, are not hindered by this ability.

III.  Unable to render himself completely invisible. Can only remain hidden for a limited amount of time. Darkness is needed to remain hidden.
IV. locked
IV. Requires use of energy and can tire the user if they are generating it from their own body.

V. limited
V. Light Generation may counter this ability.

VI. locked
VI. Light Manipulation is highly effective against this power. Being in light may weaken the user. Being out of the dark may cause damage to users body.

Bio / History:

Basic Ons: Art. Solitude. Alternative Bullying. Martial Arts. Japanese Food. Piercings.
Basic Offs:   Do-gooders. Class Perfects. Perfects in general.  Nosy People. Bothersome People. Hipsters.
Sexual Ons: Blackmail, non-con, forcing bestiality on others, giving anal, humiliation, bondage, etc, etc. (Basically see creator’s O/O and preferences)
Sexual Offs: Scat. Romance. Yaoi.
Extras: He's an ass?

Additional Photos:

Other Notes:
Lock - Power hasn't been unlocked yet, not able to use.
Limited - He can use power, but through restriction, most limited powers essentially require an abundance of darkness and/or night. Light obviously counteracts most of his availability of power presently.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Julles

Hey, you guys seem to be pretty even so I think I might just observe on the sidelines. Lol.

Julles

**Nevermind!! The rest will be filled in soon! Pwomise!!**

Player Name: Julles

Character Name: Beatrix 'Trixie' Grayson
Character Alias: Illusion
Sexual Orientation: Strait, maybe playfully Bi. ;)
Photos: Look Left.  ::)
Super Powers / Abilities: Can change her appearance to mimic anybody human, down to the voice. Super agility.
Weakness: Can't hold form for longer than 8 hours at a time, hard to deal with her 'own' identity.
Basic Ons: She likes everybody!
Basic Offs: Rarely has on off.
Sexual Ons: Again, she likes almost everything. Tends to be on the rough side. ;)
Sexual Offs: Nothing to do with feet, blood, or scat play. Ew.
Extras: Loves pranks! Loves 'em. Giving and receiving. ;)
Aditional Photos: Soon, baby, soon.

Ezekiel 'Zeke' Grayson Character Name:
Ghost Character Alias:
Student Student or Teacher:
19 Age:
Male Gender:
Strait Sexual Orientation:
Look Right.  ::) Photos:
Can see, talk and call ghosts. Can 'touch' a ghost to be able to move through walls and invisible to others. Super Powers / Abilities:
A lot of energy to 'touch' a ghost. Becomes very annoying seeing all of them around, especially if someone wants him to try and call a loved one. Weakness:
Like his sister, he is an open book. Not much he doesn't like. Basic Ons:
Likes almost anything, not too many offs. Basic Offs:
Light, playfulness. Sexual Ons:
Nothing too rough. Sexual Offs:

Tries to be perfect because of his past, so he is way too serious sometimes. It is really hard for people to get him to talk playful, or even to smile on day to day basis. Extras:
Soon, Darlings, Soon...Aditional Photos: 

Combined Bio: Coming soon to a theater near you...

CurvyKitten

Here are the girls I had bouncing around my head. Let me know what you think :)

Withdrawn for now, sorry for the inconveniences

Julles

I love Alice!! Although I think a background between Trixie and Hayley could form through the drugs. He he. I like them all! But, Alice, as a character, is my fav!

ApesAmongUs

With my character and Julles's second and CurvyKitten's Alice, we've got quite an invisible crew.

And for Alice, is she related to the original Alice?

Caehlim

Hmmm, I've been tempted by this one for a couple of days and although I probably shouldn't be taking more stories this sounds like a lot of fun.

I'll start working on a character sheet.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Drake Valentine

I can't think of an alias, everything I think of, DC already has/uses. ;\

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Julles on July 16, 2015, 06:40:52 PM
I love Alice!! Although I think a background between Trixie and Hayley could form through the drugs. He he. I like them all! But, Alice, as a character, is my fav!

I'm all for links! If They are approved that is.

Quote from: ApesAmongUs on July 16, 2015, 07:22:17 PM
With my character and Julles's second and CurvyKitten's Alice, we've got quite an invisible crew.

And for Alice, is she related to the original Alice?

Well Your character is more like Kitty for x-men power wise, Julles second character see's ghosts I do believe. Not sure it reads strangely, so I could be wrong.

The original Alice, you mean from the fictional story book?

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 16, 2015, 07:35:26 PM
Its not a dc game right? So why can't you use a nickname they have before?

Drake Valentine

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 16, 2015, 07:58:07 PM
Its not a dc game right? So why can't you use a nickname they have before?

I wannna be 'original?' xD

Caehlim

WIP
Player Name: Caehlim
Character Name: Leo Korczak
Character Alias: Phoenix
Faceclaim: Francisco Lachowski

Super Powers / Abilities: Leo possesses powers inspired by the Phoenix of mythology.

Rebirth
If Leo ever dies his body bursts into intense flame several minutes later. After the flames pass, he is left lying wherever he was completely unharmed.

• These fires can cause damage to the surrounding area.
  • If he's underwater, in a vacuum or anywhere else where fires cannot burn his ability will not work. However his body will continue to attempt to regenerate and as soon as he's placed into an environment where fires can burn, he'll regenerate.
  • If something continues to harm him the moment he regenerates, the fires keep burning healing him and he can manage to move slowly while regenerating. This is enough to enable him to move off an object that's impaling him or similar situations.
Energy Affinity
Leo can't be harmed by fire, heat, light or radiation. This ability does not extend to his personal possessions.

Fast Healing
Leo heals slightly faster than a normal human, recovering from injuries in 1/2 to 1/3 the time it would normally take someone to heal. He can also heal injuries that would normally be permanent without any scars or cumulative damage.

Weaknesses:
Hot
Leo's internal body temperature is several degrees Celsius hotter than the human average. His skin feels feverish to the touch and he stands out clearly in the infrared.

Fast Metabolism
Leo's flame burns a little hotter than most peoples and so he needs to eat a lot more than most other people do, requiring approximately 2-3 times as much food as someone else of his size. While he can't starve to death, going without food is still painful and weakens him. Drugs of any sort, beneficial, recreational or harmful only last for 1/2 to 1/3 as long before burning out of his system but also affect him much more quickly and strongly.

Bio / History: Leo discovered his abilities two years ago when a house-fire destroyed his house while he was sleeping, killing the rest of his family. He still doesn't know whether his abilities allowed him to survive the fire or caused it so as a result often blames himself for the death of his family. After the fire he was adopted by an "uncle" he'd never heard of. The man, Dr Malcolm Voigt, was a collector of people with unusual abilities who used fake credentials to claim custody over Leo. He plans to recruit Leo to some cause and use him as a soldier, however Leo hasn't discovered what this is. Dr Voigt is a manipulator and uses Leo's guilt over his family's death and gratitude for being taken in to control Leo's emotions.

Leo has been sent to the school to learn how to use his abilities. It's believed that he may have more powerful abilities latent and locked away that he could someday learn to use.

Emotionally Leo is still having trouble handling his losses. It's left him distracted and in his own little world at times, feeling especially isolated since so few people understand about super abilities. He's looking forward to going to this school for a chance to make some new friends who can understand him.

Basic Ons: Music (Pop and EDM), Wants to be a DJ but doesn't know how, Being treated like an adult, Spicy food.
Basic Offs: Cold weather, Being in the dark, Sad music, Reminders of his loss.
Sexual Ons: Intimacy. Partners of either gender. Leo is not very sexually experienced yet and may take more time to explore his sexuality beyond this.
Sexual Offs: Pain. Bondage. Degradation. Hesitant about kinks that he hasn't tried but slightly fascinated by them as well.
Extras: Nothing as yet.
Aditional Photos:
photos (Some shirtless, barely SFW)

ApesAmongUs

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 16, 2015, 07:58:07 PM
The original Alice, you mean from the fictional story book?
Kinda.  The character has the same last name as the real girl the stories were originally told to/"based on".

CurvyKitten

Quote from: ApesAmongUs on July 16, 2015, 08:56:27 PM
Kinda.  The character has the same last name as the real girl the stories were originally told to/"based on".

Oh that I know, it was my favorite story growing up so I used the name. hehe But notice I even used her DJ as DJ cheshire hehe so yeah she has a few hints from Alice. :) I may even give her a few alice in wonderland themed tattoo's

EDIT: And tattoo's added. :)

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 16, 2015, 10:22:42 PM
At this point, only one character each.

I'm guessing that is everyone and not just me and my happy go lucky muse? cause there are a few with at least two listed up here, including you so just confused?

Chreestafer

yes, at this moment were only going for one character each, I told Julles to post up her two cause I wanted to see what they were like, but im still iffy on allowing 2 or more characters for everyone. 

Captain, Foxy, and I will discuss the given sheets and go through an approval process soon enough, then ill contact each of you to let you know if you're accepted or not, if you are not, you'll be given the chance to edit and fix your characters to better suit the game, then we will go from there.

sorry its taken me so long, this weeks been rather busy with me working till 9 or 10 each night :( then this weekend I have to drive 3 hours to be a best man in a wedding, so this weeks been crazy! Yet I hope to have some crap up tomorrow night.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

CurvyKitten

Hmmm well I don't know what I want to play between the three, so for now I'll just hold off for now. Have fun everyone. :)

mia h

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 16, 2015, 07:35:26 PM
They could always use an existing superhero name as a homage to their favourite comic book character. I mean if it's good enough for Barry Allen.....
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: mia h on July 17, 2015, 02:12:38 AM
They could always use an existing superhero name as a homage to their favourite comic book character. I mean if it's good enough for Barry Allen.....

I figure one up.

Caehlim

So here's Leo, AKA Phoenix.

Player Name: Caehlim
Character Name: Leo Korczak
Character Alias: Phoenix
Faceclaim: Francisco Lachowski

Super Powers / Abilities: Leo possesses powers inspired by the Phoenix of mythology.

Rebirth
If Leo ever dies his body bursts into intense flame several minutes later. After the flames pass, he is left lying wherever he was completely unharmed.

• These fires can cause damage to the surrounding area.
  • If he's underwater, in a vacuum or anywhere else where fires cannot burn his ability will not work. However his body will continue to attempt to regenerate and as soon as he's placed into an environment where fires can burn, he'll regenerate.
  • If something continues to harm him the moment he regenerates, the fires keep burning healing him and he can manage to move slowly while regenerating. This is enough to enable him to move off an object that's impaling him or similar situations.
Energy Affinity
Leo can't be harmed by fire, heat, light or radiation. This ability does not extend to his personal possessions.

Fast Healing
Leo heals slightly faster than a normal human, recovering from injuries in 1/2 to 1/3 the time it would normally take someone to heal. He can also heal injuries that would normally be permanent without any scars or cumulative damage.

Fire Aura
Leo can conjure fire either just in a hand or over his entire body. Because of his energy affinity this doesn't hurt him, but it is genuine fire and can burn objects. Leo has yet to master this ability and it tends to fluctuate wildly, often he fails when trying to use it deliberately or it burns out of control hotter and larger than he intends. It can be triggered by extreme emotions and can occur without him wanting it to.

Weaknesses:
Hot
Leo's internal body temperature is several degrees Celsius hotter than the human average. His skin feels feverish to the touch and he stands out clearly in the infrared.

Fast Metabolism
Leo's flame burns a little hotter than most peoples and so he needs to eat a lot more than most other people do, requiring approximately 2-3 times as much food as someone else of his size. While he can't starve to death, going without food is still painful and weakens him. Drugs of any sort, beneficial, recreational or harmful only last for 1/2 to 1/3 as long before burning out of his system but also affect him much more quickly and strongly.

Bio / History: Leo discovered his abilities two years ago when a house-fire destroyed his house while he was sleeping, killing the rest of his family. He still doesn't know whether his abilities allowed him to survive the fire or caused it so as a result often blames himself for the death of his family. After the fire he was adopted by an "uncle" he'd never heard of. The man, Dr Malcolm Voigt, was a collector of people with unusual abilities who used fake credentials to claim custody over Leo. He plans to recruit Leo to some cause and use him as a soldier, however Leo hasn't discovered what this is. Dr Voigt is a manipulator and uses Leo's guilt over his family's death and gratitude for being taken in to control Leo's emotions.

Leo has been sent to the school to learn how to use his abilities. It's believed that he may have more powerful abilities latent and locked away that he could someday learn to use.

Emotionally Leo is still having trouble handling his losses. It's left him distracted and in his own little world at times, feeling especially isolated since so few people understand about super abilities. He's looking forward to going to this school for a chance to make some new friends who can understand him.

Basic Ons: Music (Pop and EDM), Wants to be a DJ but doesn't know how, Being treated like an adult, Spicy food.
Basic Offs: Cold weather, Being in the dark, Sad music, Reminders of his loss.
Sexual Ons: Intimacy. Partners of either gender. Leo is not very sexually experienced yet and may take more time to explore his sexuality beyond this.
Sexual Offs: Pain. Bondage. Degradation. Hesitant about kinks that he hasn't tried but slightly fascinated by them as well.
Extras: Nothing as yet.
Aditional Photos:
photos (Some shirtless, barely SFW)

Julles

I plan to expand on the powers and such, and fill in the bio soon. I just wanted to get them out there. :)

Captain Whitebread

Quote from: Caehlim on July 17, 2015, 04:16:14 AM
So here's Leo, AKA Phoenix.

Given the powers you have listed, Leo could not have burned down the family home.  Perhaps you could add some sort of flame aura or flame projection, something that might has started a fire?

CURVYKITTEN:  I'm a Co-GM.  I'm going to be controlling  a lot more than two...
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Caehlim

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 17, 2015, 09:23:10 PM
Given the powers you have listed, Leo could not have burned down the family home.  Perhaps you could add some sort of flame aura or flame projection, something that might has started a fire?

Ah whoops, that happens when you change one thing on a character sheet and then forget all the other things that was connected to. Thanks. I'll edit it now.

Edit: There we are. One unstable flame aura power.