Locked in the closet (f looking for f)

Started by Becca, October 10, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

In this day and age, with same-sex marriage being legal and accepted in all 50 states, why should she be worried about admitting she was attracted to women instead of men? That it was the gentle, feminine curve of a woman's body which made her feel thrilled inside rather than the masculine forms of the men her father had tried to set her up with through the years?

But where she comes from, people gossip if a young woman wears clothes which are deemed too masculine, families pray during service every Sunday so that those stray sheep who are confused and lost find their way back to the Lord's one true path. Her mother and father supported her in every decision in her life, yet this was only achieved through constant denial of what she truly was inside.

Her father, he claims, does not loathe gay people or refuses them their rights, he is certain instead that they are simply confused people who will soon see the Lord's ligth and return to the path He set for them, away from sin and the ways of the devil. A leader in his congregation, pastor of the largest church in their hometown, her father attracts the church-goers with his passionate speeches and old-fashioned values.

I'm interested in playing a young woman who is not only in the closet, but has locked the door and threw away the key. She's probably even engaged to a high school sweetheart she is not in love with, merely to keep up appearances.
I'd like her to be artistic and feminine, one of those God-fearing women his father praises in his sermons. A pastry-chef, a ballet dancer, a teacher. It's up to discussion, but she'd be delicate and on the meeker side, though she will not lack fire and a passionate personality as well.

I'm looking for a female character to play along her, someone far more confident about their own sexuality. The rpg would follow the struggles for them to actually become a couple, MC's fears of being outted, the stern position her parents and the town she grew up in assumes against anything that deviates from the norm. I'd like for their relationship to be the main focus of the story, for drama and prejudices and perhaps even a potential fiancee could bring to the rp.

If any Lady is interested, please do send me a pm and we can discuss this basic concept further!

Becca