Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Wins the shadow-infused way.. by waking within the win, in super-small mode.. crawling out of the secret hatch.. shifting into blue vapor to whisper into Kitsunetsuki's ear.. "Thanks, gorgeous.. for keeping the win nice and warm".. then vanishing into a blue spark with win.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

-takes the win to bed with her-

Adammair

*crawls in bed with dolly, waits until she is sound asleep, and delicately eases the win from her hand*

Kitsunetsuki

*quickly smooches Adammair as a distraction & runs off with the win* ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*radio controls the win to start madly tickling Kitsunetsuki.. to where she is beside herself in a wild giggle fit (which.. it quite lovely to behold.. tempting me to forget about the win.. but nooooo.. have to keep focused!).. as I swoop in to swipe win.. and give that luscious bottom a swipe as well*
*See Pillory*

Contacaton

Sparkling gems distract all, and Contacaton grabs some win when nobody's looking!
I am a horrible horrible jerk, and you should not trust me.
If you choose to anyway, look here.

derek

In the dark the distraction is of another sort as derek easily takes the win

Sybl

Plucking the Win out of your hand has never been so easy. Wins.

abandoneddolly

Sybl

Breathless Intent

*Gifts Sybl a magic set, complete with top hat and bunny. While she's busy with that, I nonchalantly take the win from her mantle and slip out the backdoor*

Mordred

Rewinding a bit..

*waits, disguised as a backdoor.. just chilling out when.. uh ohhhhhh.. Breathless comes walking right towards me.. into me.. through me.. into.. where I'm not sure.. but.. it feels damn good!*

Forwarding a bit..

*after letting the luscious Breathless squirm in the dark.. not really knowing what she got up to but.. liking how it felt.. I felt the win close a hand and swooped it up, and returned to regular form.. with her tied to my lap.. to give that naughty bottom a few lecherous spanks.. before nonchalantly (swiped from her also :P) slipping out the real, front door*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*Wins again as you slip out the 'real' front door. Not paying attention to your surroundings, 'typical.' *  :P Wins

Kitsunetsuki

*whispers something soft and sweet in Sybl's ear as she slips the win away from her* my win ;)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mordred

*sends a whispering tendril of hexadecimal code.. to seep into the win's pores.. causing it to dissolve from Kit's hands into a little pool.. slither along out of sight into the vast dark.. search for that scent it knows so well.. that scent of blue infused madness with a dash of that extra something that in unmistakably addictive.. which it finds.. crawls it's slow, laborious way upon.. and reform.. then latches onto my damn neck (ok, that wasn't part of the code.. silly thing.. it just adores me)... making this creature, the winner*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Oh my gosh, I think I saw Jeffrey over that way!! *points in a random direction to distract the lovely Belle, before snatching the win and running away real time fast*

Belle33

Ohhh sneakyyy!!  I'm impressed. 

*grabs Harry Potter's wand and casts a spell*  Accio Win! 

It's all mine now :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Kitsunetsuki

*flips the win about in her hands* still my win ;)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mordred

*enjoys watching Kit flip that thing in her hands.. and the resulting little moves that such an act wonderfully cause.. before reaching out a blue-stained hand and snatching that thing outta mid-air.. and vanishing* :P
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Exchanges the places with the win to be Mordred's plus one. Meanwhile, that nifty little win gets tucked away in my shirt for safe keeping.