Return of the Wolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 30, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Summer is finally here! School is out, and the students of Miller University are ready to hit the beach! Nobody can remember who it was that made the suggestion, but one way or another, a group of students  decided on a summer camp out on a quiet, secluded beach. The first few days felt like paradise, endless parties, cookouts, campfires, bikinis, and plenty of drinks to go round. Clear nights were filled with stargazing and falling asleep right in the sand. Unfortunately, it was too good to last.

The peace was instantly shattered a few mornings in as the campers awoke to a gruesome sight, one of their own laying in the middle of the bloodstained sand, nearly torn in half. Even at a glance, it was easy to tell; whoever had done this couldn't have been human. Within moments, accusations of who had invited them to be beach in the first place were flying between vacationers as many were convinced that they had been pulled in to some deadly game...

Welcome to Hollow Beach!

This is going to be a round of classic werewolf set in a summer party theme! For those of you unfamiliar with classic werewolf, or mafia games in general, the Werewolves Rules and Roles page will give you all the information you need.

If we get enough players, I'm planning to run this game with the Lone Wolf variant, as it won the recent poll. However, that variant will only work well in a game of at least 16. With any less, we'll run either classic werewolf or deception.

I'm planning to start this game after the first week of summer, as it's going to be a busy week for me in RL, I'm hoping to start between June 9th and 12th.

If you're interested, please go ahead and say hello here! Once we begin, this thread will be converted into the game's OOC. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to voice them in this thread as well!

Players:

1. Blythe
2. JM
3. Remiel
4. Silver
5. Madame Prof
6. Verasaille
7. Aiyanna (Please confirm)
8. KatKwik
9. SunshineSparkle
10. Yugi006
11. AffablyEvil
12. Assassini
13. Persephone
14. Ceralilly
15. LunaLillith22
16. Rafiki
17. Lady Lunarius
18. Leorobin
19. EmyKat
20. Strangefate
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Blythe

James Moriarty

Remiel

Hooray! I could use a vacation.  From all the paranoia and skullduggery.  With another....game of....Werewolf...

Wait a minute.

Aiyanna

Quote from: Blythe on May 30, 2015, 12:42:24 PM
*peeks into thread!*

Interested!

**curious** but not really sure what is going on.

@Bly OMG I love that .gif  For the first time ever, I want to change my avatar. Can I steal it?
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Blythe

Quote from: Aiyanna on May 30, 2015, 12:53:27 PM
**curious** but not really sure what is going on.

@Bly OMG I love that .gif  For the first time ever, I want to change my avatar. Can I steal it?

Ooh you should join us in the game, Aiyanna! It's a bunch of fun and sneaky skullduggery. It's much easier than it looks!

And by all means nab the gif--I always seem to be able to find adorable cat gis on tumblr.  ;D

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

More importantly, Aiyanna, do you know a good way to crop or resize gifs?

Silver

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 30, 2015, 12:59:31 PM
More importantly, Aiyanna, do you know a good way to crop or resize gifs?

It's really easy and simple with PS. I do it all the time.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Aiyanna

Quote from: Silver on May 30, 2015, 01:02:09 PM
It's really easy and simple with PS. I do it all the time.

That was my thought, download and edit with photoshop, then re-upload to photobucket. upload as my new avi, lol. That will have to wait til I get home, though, no PS on the tablet.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

yugi006

AffablyEvil

Suppose I can screw up some more by hanging the wrong people. Again. :P
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Aiyanna on May 30, 2015, 01:25:03 PM
That was my thought, download and edit with photoshop, then re-upload to photobucket. upload as my new avi, lol. That will have to wait til I get home, though, no PS on the tablet.

Upload it to Elliwiki, it's the safest place for all your E stuff over PB.

Assassini

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

LunaLilith22

I would love to play another round, though I have my doubts about how effective I would be as a werewolf...

In other words... Much yes! Very excite!

Rafiki23

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Galactic Druid

5 hours ago, I was worried my silly theme wouldn't get many takers. I wasn't expecting it to be less than half a day before we had the people needed to run the scenario I hoped to. You guys are the best!!

Galactic Druid

Also, in order to be sure I don't bite off more than I can chew, I'm going to cap the game at 21 players!

Strangefate

*quietly removes his vampire fangs to be replaced with a pair of Bermuda shorts and a Mai Tai*  I’ll join in  :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Verasaille

I have a question. I read all the rules again, but I am still unclear on the specific roles if we are playing the Lone Wolf variant.

So when we begin can we have all the roles specified so we know exactly what is in play?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

I haven't actually made the role list yet. The only one guaranteed in the game is the lone wolf and bodyguard. Depending on the player count, I'll figure out how many other roles, and which ones, to toss in.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

EmyKat

I would love to be involved! Maybe end up with something else... idk though I'm pretty noobie.
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Ceralilly

Quote from: EmyKat on May 31, 2015, 02:02:47 PM
I would love to be involved! Maybe end up with something else... idk though I'm pretty noobie.

*pets* So am I love...you got own it :-p fake it till you make it darlin.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

So we've got a pretty sizable group here, if you guys are okay with starting early this weekend while I have the time to set it up, I'm ready to roll if you all are as well...

Blythe

Madame Professor

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Galactic Druid

Glad to hear some are interested! If I don't hear any votes against starting early before Saturday, I'll go ahead and post the game thread then!

To newcomers; until I post the game thread Saturday, the game is still open to join!

EmyKat

Quote from: Ceralilly on May 31, 2015, 02:05:11 PM
*pets* So am I love...you got own it :-p fake it till you make it darlin.

*purrs* I am glad that I am not alone <3

Also, WOOT IT'S STARTING... <w< my friend got me hooked on Town of Salem now cause I mentioned the RP... ugh friends why!!! Too many addictions as is ; ;
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Ceralilly

Quote from: EmyKat on June 03, 2015, 03:04:27 PM
*purrs* I am glad that I am not alone <3

Also, WOOT IT'S STARTING... <w< my friend got me hooked on Town of Salem now cause I mentioned the RP... ugh friends why!!! Too many addictions as is ; ;

Adorable...*dies of adorbz*

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Verasaille

*jumps up and down in excitement* I am ready! I am scared though. I will probably be the first to die!!

Galactic Druid

Alright, everyone, roles are going out!

For those of you wondering how I'm doing it, instead of rolling dice and rerolling for hours I've made a deck of werewolf cards, and just draw one for each player, putting everything into a spreadsheet before I start passing out roles.

This game, the roles are: 3X Werewolves, The Lone Wolf, The Healer, The Witch, The Bodyguard, The Seer, and The Priest!

Galactic Druid

Also, this thread is now officially the OOC. Have fun!

Galactic Druid

Changed my mind on the Braggart. Things will be tricky enough for the werewolves with the lone wolf, they don't need an extra player making a mark of themselves as well.

Ceralilly

Blythe

Very excited for the game to start! Thank you for running another one, ThatRPGuy!  ;D

Galactic Druid

One last change - as I was building this deck, I noticed I had a problem. 4 Wolves, 5 specials, and 10 villagers is a little unbalanced in the favor of the village, but having 5 wolves tips the scales back a little too hard. so there's going to be 9 regular villagers, and one who is cursed. The cursed villager will flip teams rather than dying if they are successfully attacked.

Ninja'd by Blythe - You're very welcome!

Verasaille

What? How will you handle the changing teams? The villager attacked does not die so no kills will be noted for him/her? (the cursed one)

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 02:22:32 PM
One last change - as I was building this deck, I noticed I had a problem. 4 Wolves, 5 specials, and 10 villagers is a little unbalanced in the favor of the village, but having 5 wolves tips the scales back a little too hard. so there's going to be 9 regular villagers, and one who is cursed. The cursed villager will flip teams rather than dying if they are successfully attacked.

This makes me so happy! Love this role!

Remiel

Remember that the Lone Wolf isn't really on the Wolf team.  And I never really liked the dynamic of the Braggart anyway. :P

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2015, 02:26:30 PM
What? How will you handle the changing teams? The villager attacked does not die so no kills will be noted for him/her? (the cursed one)

I'll simply announce there was no kill the previous night. It's up to you guys to figure out whether that means the bodyguard did their job well, or perhaps the healer, or if they have a new enemy...

Quote from: Remiel on June 06, 2015, 02:33:41 PM
Remember that the Lone Wolf isn't really on the Wolf team.  And I never really liked the dynamic of the Braggart anyway. :P

In retrospect, I think it's more fun in a live game than an online one. I think I'm going to remove it in favor of something else.

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 02:38:49 PM
In retrospect, I think it's more fun in a live game than an online one. I think I'm going to remove it in favor of something else.

Like..... the Troublemaker, perhaps? -looks hopeful-

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Remiel on June 06, 2015, 02:33:41 PM

I mentioned this in the opening post as well. If the Lone wolf wins, the werewolves do lose.

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 06, 2015, 02:39:50 PM
Like..... the Troublemaker, perhaps? -looks hopeful-

Hmmmm.... that would work, wouldn't it.... It's a shame that the voting dynamics work different online, there's no way to include the pacifist or village idiot. Still, can you imagine how badly things would stall if we did nomination rules online?

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 02:44:02 PM
I mentioned this in the opening post as well. If the Lone wolf wins, the werewolves do lose.

Hmmmm.... that would work, wouldn't it.... It's a shame that the voting dynamics work different online, there's no way to include the pacifist or village idiot. Still, can you imagine how badly things would stall if we did nomination rules online?

The Lone Wolf is a bit like the Tanner in that regard. Which I think makes things interesting.

And oh my gosh, that would take FOREVER! But the Troublemaker could totally work. -nod nod-
-giggles- Or maybe Cupid.  >:)

Verasaille

I see on the game thread, you still have the Braggart listed, you are changing it to what now?

Galactic Druid

Cupid could work, but only in larger games, IMO, and not ones with double deception like this one. It's one of those roles that's fun in a live, half hour game, but far less so when you've invested a month into a game just to die of a broken heart because someone thought pairing you with X other player would be funny.

To clarify a few things on the cursed villager; When they die, they will be revealed as a villager or werewolf, depending on what team they were currently on. If the priest uses their power on them, the same thing applies. If the bodyguard protects them the night they are attacked, they do not turn. If they are poisoned while a villager, they die, only a werewolf attack flips them. Lastly, if they are successfully attacked by the wolves, they will not be revealed to the healer as an option to save because they do not die from the attack.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2015, 02:56:03 PM
I see on the game thread, you still have the Braggart listed, you are changing it to what now?

Just did, thanks for reminding me.

Galactic Druid

Just so everyone is aware, PMs are out and the Game Thread is live! Have fun, and may the odd be ever in your favor!  ;D

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 02:57:54 PM
Cupid could work, but only in larger games, IMO, and not ones with double deception like this one. It's one of those roles that's fun in a live, half hour game, but far less so when you've invested a month into a game just to die of a broken heart because someone thought pairing you with X other player would be funny.

Yeah, you have a point there, with the investment it is online. I didn't think about that. Running it in a game with this set up wouldn't work I think, I was just thinking for a future game and other roles that might translate more easily onto the forums.

Galactic Druid

The only downside about running games like this is seeing new messages in my PM box and being like "Awww, someone wants to RP with me!" or assuming it's a reply to a plotting PM, and then it turn out to be a conversation between two players, lol.

Assassini

Oh my days...

So much shit to learn. This is gonna be goooood!

Can I check something regarding the Lone Wolf, I just want to make sure that he can't go out and actually kill other werewolves? I assume he has to get them killed via lynching?

Also, out of interest TRPG, would you ever consider running a One Night Werewolf variant? I actually would be totally happy to run it myself after this if anyone else was keen, as it is one form of Werewolves I have actually played before.

Edit: Can I also check about the Seer. When the Seer looks at another person's role, the rules says that s/he is made aware of whether the player is a villager, a special villager, a werewolf, or a vampire. Does this mean that the Seer sees the special role of different villagers? Or is s/he just made aware that said person IS special?

Verasaille

All these great rper's and no one else is getting into the spirit of the beach party?

Assassini

Quote from: Verasaille on June 06, 2015, 06:29:20 PM
All these great rper's and no one else is getting into the spirit of the beach party?

There's no time Vera! We've got werewolves to lynch!

Madame Professor

Quote from: Assassini on June 06, 2015, 06:03:03 PM
Also, out of interest TRPG, would you ever consider running a One Night Werewolf variant? I actually would be totally happy to run it myself after this if anyone else was keen, as it is one form of Werewolves I have actually played before.

Actually, I ran a few rounds a few months back. Picking up where Guy left off.
-whispers- There has been talk about running it again... 

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Assassini on June 06, 2015, 06:03:03 PM
Oh my days...

So much shit to learn. This is gonna be goooood!

Can I check something regarding the Lone Wolf, I just want to make sure that he can't go out and actually kill other werewolves? I assume he has to get them killed via lynching?

Edit: Can I also check about the Seer. When the Seer looks at another person's role, the rules says that s/he is made aware of whether the player is a villager, a special villager, a werewolf, or a vampire. Does this mean that the Seer sees the special role of different villagers? Or is s/he just made aware that said person IS special?

I usually don't give too much away, it makes it more exciting that way. The reveal will be villager, special villager, and werewolf, respectively.

I've actually run One Night here to great success, and as MP said, she took over for me for a few rounds. I'll definitely be running it again at some point. I've also had decent luck running Spyfall here as well.

Assassini

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 06, 2015, 07:13:14 PM
Actually, I ran a few rounds a few months back. Picking up where Guy left off.
-whispers- There has been talk about running it again...

All of my yes.

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 06, 2015, 07:29:56 PM
I usually don't give too much away, it makes it more exciting that way. The reveal will be villager, special villager, and werewolf, respectively.

I've actually run One Night here to great success, and as MP said, she took over for me for a few rounds. I'll definitely be running it again at some point. I've also had decent luck running Spyfall here as well.

Right. But the point is that the seer doesn't learn the actual role of the villager then? Okay, cool. Good to know.

See above.

Blythe

Assassini

Where are the threads for the One Night Werewolf located? I can't actually find them anywhere?

Remiel

Quote from: Assassini on June 06, 2015, 08:40:42 PM
Where are the threads for the One Night Werewolf located? I can't actually find them anywhere?

Here you go, Assassini.

And nooooooo! I don't want to be Sheriff MC!  ;_;  Being Sheriff MC is like painting a big fat target on your back in these games.

Assassini

Quote from: Remiel on June 06, 2015, 08:45:40 PM
Here you go, Assassini.

And nooooooo! I don't want to be Sheriff MC!  ;_;  Being Sheriff MC is like painting a big fat target on your back in these games.

Aaah, cheers buddy. You kept it all in one thread then? And in a different board? Is there a reason the "Cardboard Heroes and Woody Bits" forum was used for that instead of this one? Is there a distinction between the two?

Also, lulz. Really? Good luck!

Remiel

Well, the CH&WB forum is generally for online adaptations of board games, whereas Lie, Cheat and Steal is more for "traditional" Mafia games.   Lord Mayerling is the mod for the former, and Saffron and RPGuy are mods for the latter.

Assassini

Quote from: Remiel on June 06, 2015, 08:58:38 PM
Well, the CH&WB forum is generally for online adaptations of board games, whereas Lie, Cheat and Steal is more for "traditional" Mafia games.   Lord Mayerling is the mod for the former, and Saffron and RPGuy are mods for the latter.

I seeeee.

*As Abed* Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

Verasaille

Hey Remi!

Now you know how I felt!!  ;D

Remiel

Quote from: Assassini on June 06, 2015, 09:05:42 PM
I seeeee.

*As Abed* Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

The third and fourth seasons of that show were pretty epic.  It lost its steam once Chevy Chase and Donald Glover left, though.

Assassini

Quote from: Remiel on June 06, 2015, 09:12:31 PM
The third and fourth seasons of that show were pretty epic.  It lost its steam once Chevy Chase and Donald Glover left, though.

Couldn't agree more...

#SixSeasonsAndAMovie

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Remiel on June 06, 2015, 08:58:38 PM

Unofficially, anyway. I'm GMing this game, for certain.

Remiel

Oh, Strangefate is in the game!  I didn't see him in the player list. -_-

Galactic Druid

Yeah, I forgot to add him to the player list originally, but his interest was there and his role dealt!

Assassini

I may have made the decision to (rather awkwardly) switch to actually RPing a little in the game (because I didn't want to be left out of the beach party lulz). It worked perfectly...

Galactic Druid

Nothing wrong with that! I want people to have fun in the game! Whether that means a little RP or a lot of paranoia is up to you guys!

im just happy to see people are enjoying playing in the games I like to run. ^^

Verasaille

Yay for joining in the fun!! Thanks all of you! I will try to find more nostalgia songs!

Assassini

Quote from: Verasaille on June 07, 2015, 12:37:35 PM
Yay for joining in the fun!! Thanks all of you! I will try to find more nostalgia songs!

Nostalgia songs? Come on Vera! I'm about to get all spring break up in this bitch!

Suns out, guns out!

Verasaille

Remember to keep it PG 13! But pick the songs you like!! Have fun!

Assassini

Quote from: Verasaille on June 07, 2015, 12:52:21 PM
Remember to keep it PG 13! But pick the songs you like!! Have fun!

*Chugs beer from cliched red cup* Yeaaah!

Galactic Druid

One of our players has a lot of RL stuff going on and had to back out for the time being. Since the game just started, the player in question was a villager, and the setup of roles without this player would be just one less villager, I won't require a reroll for the whole game. I know many of you are excited to be getting started, after all.

Thanks everyone!

Galactic Druid

My posting rate will bee very inconsistent for the next couple of weeks (6/13-6/30), Major RL events are going on for me.

Zelric Miras

No problem, good luck with what ever you have in RL. Best wishes, good luck and success ^^

Verasaille

OH NO!! Gasp...I am dead?  :'(

(flops on the bluffs above the beach and decides to stick around and watch)

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Zelric Miras

*Brings a bouquet of white flowers*

Others will join you soon enough, so don't hog the couch :P

Verasaille

Oh how sweet! You brought flowers for me?

The hardest part of being here is watching the drama unfold and not being able to say anything!!

LunaLilith22

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 13, 2015, 11:43:36 PM
My posting rate will bee very inconsistent for the next couple of weeks (6/13-6/30), Major RL events are going on for me.
i wish you the best of luck with your real life events.

Quote from: Verasaille on June 14, 2015, 02:26:02 AM
Oh how sweet! You brought flowers for me?

The hardest part of being here is watching the drama unfold and not being able to say anything!!
*casually pulls a large bouquet of flowers from behind her back* Imma just leave these here. *places them in front of Vera* The sitting around not being able to talk to anyone last round was excruciating for me. I wanted to say how Remi had offered me the same truce as he did to Blythe, but i just didn't respond fast enough to confirm it before the voteings started, turns out it was for the good of the village, he still won though...

Galactic Druid

Oh geez, I must have been really tired last night or the painkiller they gave me worked better than I realized. I'm sorry for that big red emodump in the OOC, I was actually just trying to use that to format that for my signature.

In all honesty, that shouldn't really apply to werewolves, it's more for stories. I'm just not really up to writing much in the way of heavy stories or ERP right now, social gaming is honestly something I'll really be looking forward to as a distraction.

Zelric Miras

Do you see my signature in this thread? I can see it in some and in others not.

Blythe

Quote from: Leorobin on June 14, 2015, 09:59:18 PM
Do you see my signature in this thread? I can see it in some and in others not.

Yes, I do see your sig.

Forum signatures only appear in the first post you make on a page of a given thread.

Zelric Miras

Amusing, I searched the introductory threads but didn't see it, maybe should have taken a closer look. I hadn't noticed it before :P

Assassini

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 14, 2015, 08:20:36 PM
Oh geez, I must have been really tired last night or the painkiller they gave me worked better than I realized. I'm sorry for that big red emodump in the OOC, I was actually just trying to use that to format that for my signature.

In all honesty, that shouldn't really apply to werewolves, it's more for stories. I'm just not really up to writing much in the way of heavy stories or ERP right now, social gaming is honestly something I'll really be looking forward to as a distraction.

TRPG is best GM.

No exceptions.

Mostly cause you're too good to be allowed to play with us.

Lady Lunarius

Sick Luna's are sick. X_X I'll be posting my vote once I figure out what's going on in the game. X_X

#Dontlynchmeeeeee
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Verasaille

*sets up the popcorn machine.* I love watching the paranoia!

Zelric Miras

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 14, 2015, 11:24:12 PM
Sick Luna's are sick. X_X I'll be posting my vote once I figure out what's going on in the game. X_X

#Dontlynchmeeeeee

Hope you get well soon

yugi006

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 14, 2015, 11:24:12 PM

#Dontlynchmeeeeee

Feel better soon.

Madame Professor

Ugh, sorry for the delay, y'all! Vacationing and a crazy nephew have made it tough to keep up. Catching up now!

And I hope you get to feeling better soon, LaLu.

Assassini

I too actually need to throw an apology out here, I haven't been anywhere near as active or as engaged as I would have liked to be. This is because my laptop charger broke last week at some point and so I've only been able to get onto E on my phone (which is a bit of a pain for me). I should hopefully be back up and running by this weekend though, so I won't miss too much! And, rest assured, while I have not been posting I have been making an effort to keep up with the intrigue!

Verasaille

:'( I am just so sad I cannot do anything but sit here and watch. I think that is the biggest drawback to this game.

But yeah I think the specials might have said something, but I am not, so...(sigh)

yugi006

Question since we are playing the classic variant:

For this game can the bodyguard protect the same person twice in a row?

Galactic Druid

Just wanted to apologize real fast for the delay in GMing. I've been pretty busy this week, and most of my free time has been occupied dealing with insurance companies trying to get a few RL issues in order. I should be able to get some moderating done tomorrow afternoon, at which point I should be able to stay caught up. Thank you all for your patience.

LunaLilith22

Take however long you need TRPG, RL stuffs are very important, we all understand :-)

Galactic Druid

The crowd was in a clear panic. By a narrow margin, it was decided that Leorobin had to be the one responsible for bringing them out to the island beach. Before he could even mount a proper defense, he was overrun by the angry mob, strung up on a noose from the nearest coconut tree as the vacationers cheered in vengeful celebration. At least, for a moment. As he strugged to take his last breaths, Leorobin showed no sign of changing. By the time someone though to get him down, it was already too late. The vacationers had killed one of their own, nothing more than a regular vacationer. With guilt not contending with fear, it was unlikely anyone would get much Sleep.

Night Phase 2 Has Begun!

Day Phase three will begin as soon as night role actions are locked in!

Galactic Druid

Whoops, sorry about that.

On that note, I feel like I should clue you guys in on what's been going on, at least a bit. I went to the doctor recently for a pain that was developing in my side somewhat rapidly. It's been more serious than I expected, and I'm working on booking a surgery. The problem is the doctor I saw wasn't me normal doctor, who is on vacation, so my insurance is denying claims, so I get to wait until they're back to start the process over, though at least they filled my painkiller prescription.

So in short, any time I'm not at work, I've been either a little loopy and unable to focus, or dealing with frustrating phone calls and bureaucratic annoyances. I've got things a bit more on track now, at least, but that's why I haven't been quite as present on E. A few of you are RP partners as well, so I appreciate your patience with me.

Strangefate

Just wanted to express my sympathies and best wishes for a speedy resolution and recovery, Guy.  I’m sure everyone is an agreement that RL concerns come first, and you should take whatever time you need in between posts.  There’s no rush… we mostly just hang innocent villagers anyways it seems ;) 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Galactic Druid

I appreiate that, Fate, as well as the willingness to keep playing with me. It does give me something to look forward to.

KatKwik

Quote from: Strangefate on June 20, 2015, 02:01:37 AM
Just wanted to express my sympathies and best wishes for a speedy resolution and recovery, Guy.  I’m sure everyone is an agreement that RL concerns come first, and you should take whatever time you need in between posts.  There’s no rush… we mostly just hang innocent villagers anyways it seems ;)

I agree with Strangefate...He should know all about getting villagers killed...*Laughs*

Hope you improve soon RP...*Leaves Kuddles*

persephone325

So sorry to hear about your troubles, Guy. I hope you get better soon.

*sends well wishes*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

Do get better my dear!! Do not worry about us we will survive...err I didn't but most of us will...sorry Leorobin!

(Makes room in the hammock for Leo) At least the dead don't have to worry about getting sunburned. Have some popcorn. Yes eat all you want, its not fattening to a ghost!

Blythe

Feel better soon, Guy! I'll keep my fingers crossed that if/when you are able to get surgery, it'll go without a hitch and your recovery will be speedy!

yugi006

Zelric Miras

I hope everything gets solved in the best way, legal issues are always bothersome and tend to carry on.

Last strained and wheezy words: Ha! I told you I was innocent. *hops on the hammock and noms on popcorn*

I will stay around and see the rest join us.

Ceralilly

I am back! My internet has been down due to the storms around here, and though it is still kinda sketchy, I think I should be back in action. Sorry there was no word...we (Rafiki and I ) had no way of getting  online due to a compilation of reasons.

Madame Professor

Alright, folks I'm back from vacation! Hopefully I haven't held things up too much!

Verasaille

*swings in the hammock with the 'formerly known as Leorobin'*

Not a problem, storms and legal battles and all kinds of summertime fun. I am still here, dead and watching. At least I have company.

*snuggles Zelric Miras* Interesting name, does it have a meaning?

Zelric Miras

*snuggles* I dreamt with someone named like that years ago, I've tried to find a meaning but I haven't been successful. I have seen the Zelric used in other places, but not the two together.

And now we watch the group get thinned down and the hammock fill up ^^

Galactic Druid

I'm going to go ahead and move things forward soon, just waiting on one last thing.

Verasaille

This is the worst part, sitting here watching things happen and not being able to say anything.  :'(

Galactic Druid

Sorry that took so long everyone. I finally saw the doctor today, who is going to try and expedite the process. Soon I'll be back to my old self, with any luck.

yugi006

AffablyEvil

Lately I have been insanely busy, and I notice I have not been giving this game the attention it deserves. To prevent me just being here and random lynching, I withdraw from this game so as to not waste everyone's space and time. I simply don't have the time nor energy in the current moment to keep up with the level of intrigue and dedication a game like that deserves. =/

KatKwik

Quote from: AffablyEvil on July 02, 2015, 02:24:30 PM
Lately I have been insanely busy, and I notice I have not been giving this game the attention it deserves. To prevent me just being here and random lynching, I withdraw from this game so as to not waste everyone's space and time. I simply don't have the time nor energy in the current moment to keep up with the level of intrigue and dedication a game like that deserves. =/

Sorry to hear Evil. I enjoyed the last round with you. Take care.

Verasaille

Sorry to see you have to leave AE. The rest of you might as well lynch her since she will be gone LOL.

Zelric Miras

I hope things get sorted out for you, AE, good luck.

Lynching would be easy yes, but it depends on the GM I guess.

Madame Professor

Guy has asked me to let everyone know he had some things come up, but will return on Wednesday.

AffablyEvil

Quote from: KatKwik on July 04, 2015, 12:43:20 AM
Sorry to hear Evil. I enjoyed the last round with you. Take care.
Don't worry, I'll be back in the next one :)

yugi006

So I have received word that EmyKat will be without Wifi for a while due to some unfortunate events so she asked me to tell you all that she will be dropping out of this one. She hopes to be back for future games when her Wifi returns.

Galactic Druid

I'd like to apologize to everyone for my recent absences. As most of you know, I've been dealing with some health issues lately. This coming week, I've finally gotten my insurance company to authorize everything I need to go in for surgery, after which I should be more active on E again. I'll be trying to pick everything back up again soon, but since I see a few people are leaving, and everyone has had to wait on me, I'd like to make a quick check and see who'se interested in continuing at this point.

I'm sorry again about the delays, everyone. Believe me, I'd much rather be doing my normal thing here on E.

James Moriarty

I am always interested!  I think that you should do what is right for your health right now, sir.  There will /always/ be time for gaming.

Strangefate

Quote from: James Moriarty on July 11, 2015, 01:26:10 AM
I am always interested!  I think that you should do what is right for your health right now, sir.  There will /always/ be time for gaming.

Pretty much this.  I’m happy to keep playing (whether it be in this version or a restart given all the dropouts) but there’s definitely no rush to get back to it when dealing with such serious RL concerns.   Glad you got the insurance issues resolved, and hope you have a speedy recovery from the surgery!   :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

yugi006

Your health does come first but I'm still interested.

Verasaille

I am all for a restart when you are better...of course I will probably die fast...again...Take your time and get better we are here and there is no hurry!

AffablyEvil

My schedule clears up in about a week or so, so I can continue participating in this game if it won't move before that anyway. :)

Blythe

I am still interested in continuing, but do what's best for you, ThatRPGuy! You know I'll always be up for any werewolf games you run. ^^

Assassini

No TRPG. We fully expect you to put your health and life on the line just to continue this game... *stamps foot petulantly*

Also, I am up for continuing or starting over when you return. I think my vote would be for continuing, but I'm not too bothered.

Remiel

I'm good either way.  Glad to hear that things are stabilizing.

Galactic Druid

Thanks for your kind words, everyone! I really appreciate everything!

Things are stabilizing, as Remi said. In short, I was having a terrible time getting anything authorized, and have been waiting longer than I should have for anything. I've been trying not to abuse meds by keeping myself distracted with work or other things that require focus.

I finally had a breakthrough when an imagine center told me my claim was being denied because my policy was canceled because I hadn't been paying my premium. Armed with bank statements that definately prove otherwise, I called customer service.

Apparently, all my hangups with providers have been a result of either an automated billing system error or something similar. They were taking my money (of course that part wasn't having problems), but not registering that I had paid. Now I'm back on track for surgery and pre-surgical care, as well as my previous claims are being properly processed. I'm lucky that office actually told me what was going wrong or I might still be dealing with this.

Anyway, everyone's patience and support is greatly appreciated.

I've seen interest in both; would you guys prefer a continuation or reboot?

Verasaille

I vote for a reboot, if only because we have lost people. Not because I am dead and missing out on all the voting and drama/paranoia.  ;D

LunaLilith22

I also vote reboot but would be totally fine with either.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on July 11, 2015, 02:17:46 PM
Thanks for your kind words, everyone! I really appreciate everything!

Things are stabilizing, as Remi said. In short, I was having a terrible time getting anything authorized, and have been waiting longer than I should have for anything. I've been trying not to abuse meds by keeping myself distracted with work or other things that require focus.

I finally had a breakthrough when an imagine center told me my claim was being denied because my policy was canceled because I hadn't been paying my premium. Armed with bank statements that definately prove otherwise, I called customer service.

Apparently, all my hangups with providers have been a result of either an automated billing system error or something similar. They were taking my money (of course that part wasn't having problems), but not registering that I had paid. Now I'm back on track for surgery and pre-surgical care, as well as my previous claims are being properly processed. I'm lucky that office actually told me what was going wrong or I might still be dealing with this.

Anyway, everyone's patience and support is greatly appreciated.

I've seen interest in both; would you guys prefer a continuation or reboot?

Hope it all works out better in the future and positive thoughts your way. ^_^

I vote for a reboot
LaLu's Delicious treats!

AffablyEvil

Zelric Miras

Madame Professor

I'm still here and I'm good either way, though a reboot might be best.

KatKwik

Looking at the time frame, I'm away on holiday at the end of the month, so I'm going to withdraw from this one. I'll definitely be back for the next round.

Sorry, RP!

Galactic Druid

That's okay Kat! RL issues slowed this one down a bit, I fear.

That said, especially after reading everyone's input, I feel a reboot is in order, once I get balance back. I apologize to everyone still in this game, and hope I'll still see you all in a couple weeks!

Blythe

Looking forward to it!  :-)

I do ask that, once this game is rebooted, if I could be PMed to be notified? I don't always regularly look in this board if a game isn't active. ^^