4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Lady Sakura

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rhedyn

Zaphod

Rhedyn

Doesn't work that way.   :P

Zaphod

You weren't complaining yesterday.  O:)

Rhedyn

Today's a new day.   XD

Zaphod

Let's use your soap. ;)

Phantomhive

I'm done with soap.

Get a new topic.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lady Sakura

tyr4n02r

I thought he's Spencer...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Rhedyn

Phantomhive

Rhedyn

Lady Sakura

Vicious, not feeling delicious.

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Phantomhive

Lunar Raven

Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

tyr4n02r

Damn, this Christmas sucked
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Styx26

But mistletoe's okay, right?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Phantomhive

Im under the mistletoe.

Whos up for kissing?

Rhedyn

That guard over there...

tyr4n02r

His name is Analkiller.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs