Looking for something/someone dark and sadistic (M for F)

Started by RegularRaskolnikov, February 28, 2016, 12:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RegularRaskolnikov

Hello!

Once again I find myself looking for someone. I'm attempting to get a decent chunk of time dedicated to this site again as once again I'm yearning to do some roleplay and exploration. So, on to what I want.

I enjoy dark and sadistic scenes. There's nothing I enjoy writing quite as much as an intricate and creative torture scene. The more psychologically and physically depraved an act is, the more my characters enjoy inflicting it. It's typically very bloody and, frankly, fucked-up. If I'm with the right partner the body counts can rise fairly quickly.

I also enjoy control, but based on my first paragraph I'm sure that's not exactly surprising to most of you. I enjoy exerting control over a character or NPC by breaking their wills. It's more than control, though. I enjoy corruption of purity. I love the idea of taking a relatively normal person and gently nudging and guiding them until they realize they're just like me.

If you're reading this and are thinking that you'd like my character to inflict himself on yours then great! That's terrific and by all means send me a message and we can discuss. I more enjoy the kinds of characters who get off on inflicting pain and rape and death on others, though. The partner-in-crime aspect is delicious to me. I've always been attracted to very demented, perverted and cruel female characters.

I love all forms of taboo. The more taboo and unacceptable to society something is then the more I like it. Nonetheless I will make a list of some of the things that I like to include in my roleplays:

Snuff
Murder
Rape
Torture
Bondage
Bestiality
Satanic/Demonic elements
Corruption
Forcing others to hurt/rape/kill
Blood and Gore
Incest of all kinds
Discussing fantasies and scenarios

I think that gives a pretty clear picture of me. Thank you for reading and I hope that you will message me.

-RR
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))

RegularRaskolnikov

RegularRaskolnikov

InDeCiSive

So, I read your post tonight before wandering off to bed.  I'm actually kind of surprised you had to advertise for this a couple of times.  I wouldn't mind giving someone the opportunity to delve into the darkest, most evil parts of their heart and soul and see just how black the pitch can be.  Did you have something in mind already, or just the basic idea of what you were looking for and going from there?